Hogwarts Crests Wall
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 12:09 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
The crests of the school and the houses of the school are all carved on this wall in the archway that opens into the first floor from the grand staircase.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 05:35 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was walking around the first floor, unsure really of why she was there. She had started out in the grounds and before she knew it.. She was here! She turned her purple eyes up to look at the crests and she slowly raised a few fingers to trace over the Gryffindor crest..

Her Dad had been a Gryffindor..

Klaus was as well..

That thought came unbidden to her mind and she hurriedly pushed it out.. Merlin, what was wrong with her lately? She didn't know which way was up anymore..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 01:58 AM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash had been wandering the halls. Finally he was truly home! Soon enough he would begin to teach. Defense Against the Dark Arts had been his favourite class as a student, and now he would be teaching new students all about it! Soon enough he found himself before a wall bearing the house crests. Eyeing the Slytherin crest with disdain, he remembered his family. They had effectively disowned him when he was sorted into Gryffindor. Luckily, his younger brother Klaus was still close with him. And he had been sorted into Gryffindor as well!

Shaking himself of his darker memories, he continued down the hall, reaching the Gryffindor crest. Then paused. A raven haired girl, a Ravenclaw according to her robes, stood before the crest, tracing it with her fingers. Curious, Bash said I apologise if I am interrupting you, but why are you tracing the Gryffindor crest?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 01:53 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was so lost in thought that the sound of a voice behind her made her shriek a bit and stumbled forward a little into the wall! She pushed against the stone to right herself.. before turning around to see a Professor standing there!

"Professor! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." She said softly as she looked back at the wall to answer his question. "My Father was a Gryffindor, so.. I suppose.. I was just.. uhh.." She trailed off.. she was just trying to find someone to be close to him somehow!

"I'm Syah Kennedy, Head Girl." She said as she tried to change the subject.. She tore her gaze away from the crest to look back up at the Professor.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 08:59 PM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash raised an eyebrow at her as she trailed off. He was curious, but he wouldn't push her for answers she didn't wish to give.

At her introduction he gave a polite nod before replying Sebastian Moretti, soon to be Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts. He eyed the house crests with pride glinting in his eyes. Yes, now he was truly home!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 01:22 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah bit her lip a little as she tried to finish her sentence.. "It helped me feel closer to him." She explained a bit as she took a breath and looked up at him as he introduced himself. Sebastian Moretti? Moretti..

Why did that name sound so familiar?

Oh Merlin!

"Are you somehow related to Klaus Moretti?" She asked him curiously, was this the brother he had talked about? The one who could play the piano? "It's nice to meet you Professor, if you are who I think you are, I think i've heard of you." She said with a warm smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 08:07 PM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash gave a nod of understanding as she finished her sentence. He had friends who had used the crests to be closer to people they cared for.

When Syah mentioned Klaus and having heard of him, Bash laughed and said Yes, Klaus is my younger brother. And you've heard good things I hope! Younger siblings are prone to telling others the faults of their elder siblings! At least they got along! He didn't know what he would do if he didn't have such a good relationship with Klaus!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 02:34 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus was his younger brother!

So this was the older brother she had heard about.. She felt a sudden intense need to see the boy who had pulled her out of her darkness for a moment, but it passed as she was able to smile.

"I've heard nothing but good things, apparently you can play the piano? I can as well, I'm actually giving Klaus lessons." She explained with a nod. "He was always very respectful when talking of you." Somehow she doubted he would be any other way.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 06:13 PM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash nodded along and said Yes, I play. Though only when I have the time! Oh? He's learning to play? I hope he enjoys it. Klaus was learning to play? That should be interesting... Maybe the brothers would be able to play together in the future!

When Syah said that Klaus had been respectful, Bash laughed and said I suppose he would be, though one never knows!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Jan 24 2016, 10:36 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he had been wandering the castle for a bit Klau had been wondering if he might come upon his brother anytime soon he had received the owl post that he had taken a job teaching here once more and he was excited. He had missed his brother during the time they had been apart and it had weighed on him for a while feeling so alone here, although his new friendship with Syah had helped. As he made his way along the first floor browsing in and out of room he came upon the two people he had just been thinking of, Hey Syah, oooh Bash. How are you brother!? With a bit of exuberance he ran up and hugged his older brother, he had not seen him in the four years since he had graduated himself but a few times and it was great to see him here now.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 12:41 AM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash laughed as his brother appeared and hugged him. Returning his hug, Bash said Hey Klaus! It's great to see you finally! I've been great, and I'm glad to be back at Hogwarts. How about you? He really was glad to see his younger brother. It had been way too long since the last time they had some proper time together.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 01:52 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It seemed like Syah's thoughts had conjured up Klaus right out of thin air, for he appeared before them, and she gave him a small, but genuine smile and a happy wave as she saw him..

She didn't say much back, for he was hugging his brother and she knew from their conversation before, that he had missed him. She took a step back as she watched the two brothers interact. The light that had come into her eyes when she had saw Klaus slowly started to die out a bit.. She should probably leave them alone.

Maybe it was because she was an only child, but whenever she saw people with their siblings, she felt left out. First with the Fallon's, honestly, she probably didn't even need to be there on Christmas Eve, they had handled everything just fine! Even her own cousin's hadn't come after her!

And now the Moretti's! They weren't the Fallon's of course. But she still wished there was some way for her to slowly sink into the wall and fade away so they could hang out.

She stood there, her purple eyes watching them for a bit..

Maybe they wouldn't notice her leaving?

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 08:05 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

as he hugged his brother Klaus caught sight of Syah and smiled at her as he pulled away he hadn't seen his brother in a long time and now he was getting to run into him and Syah all at once it made him smile brightly as he turned and greeted her as well. Hey Syah, are we still going to the towers tonight? He asked her reminding her of their picnic...rendezvous...they had planned for tonight, he wanted to call it a date on so many levels, but of course while she was with Liam he would have to behave. Well from this point on he would he looked from Syah to Bash grinning still as he asked how they had run into one another. Not that it isn't great you're both here ar once, but how did you two run into one another? He had told Syah a bit about Bash, but he hadn't exactly told his brother about her or his feelings for her especially as he had been waiting for him to arrive here once more so he could get his advice in person. He just didn't want to act like a fool and Bash had more experience than he did with these kinds of things.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Prof. Sebastian Moretti
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 12:54 AM

Professor
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Bash raised an eyebrow at Syah as she attempted to leave. Before he could think much of it, Klaus asked him a question. So he responded, saying I had been wandering through the halls, taking the chance to rediscover my love of this castle, when I came into this hallway and noticed Syah standing near the crests. Then we started talking, and shortly after, you arrived. There, all recapped. Curious, he asked And what brings you to this hall, Klaus?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 06:18 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was slightly shocked when Klaus spoke to her, and she nodded slowly as he asked her about their picnic in the tower later on that night.. "Yes we are, I wouldn't miss it for the world." She said in a soft voice as she smiled at him.. A soft blush moved over her face ever so slightly before she bit her lip and looked away a bit..

She nodded as Klaus's older brother spoke. "I was just in here.. looking at the crests." She said with a smile, as everything got recapped.. and she moved close to the two brothers.. She was happy to see him..

She wasn't going to question why he was here though!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 05:30 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya was slowly moving along the crest wall, smirking a bit when she got to Slytherin.. She stared at it for a moment, leaning back against the opposite wall with a smile..

"And you all thought I couldn't do it." Her parents had both been in Slytherin.. but they hadn't thought she would be able to make it into the house.. She was a little.. Nicer.. and she didn't care about blood purity..

But she had ambition! She wanted to be an Auror.. and she was getting top marks in school for it..

"Just you watch and see.. I'll be the best Auror ever."

Tate Beilby

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 05:45 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate wandered the halls looking for something to do. It had been a boring day! Coming across house crests, he followed the hall until he spotted a girl speaking to herself, looking determinedly at the Slytherin Crest. Unable to help himself he said Is there a reason you're talking to that crest?
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 10:43 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya found herself blushing ever so slightly as she saw a boy come around.. A boy that looked a bit older than her!! Merlin.. She would have to make a fool of herself around a boy hmm?

"Well.. I.. uhh.. I'm just talking to my parents?" She said with a bit of a shrug.. "They didn't believe I could get into Slytherin.. and they don't believe I will become an Auror.. But I'm going to prove them wrong." she said with a nod of her dark head..

"And they were in Slytherin.. Hence.. the crests." She said with another small blush.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 12:07 AM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate nodded in understanding at her words. Proving people wrong was a great thing. He said Well then, I suppose you better follow through with those claims. Holding out his hand, he said I'm Tate Beilby, and you are?
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 01:38 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya nodded as he spoke.. "I've already proved them wrong once by getting into Slytherin.. I don't think the other thing will be so hard." She said a bit haughtily.. but with a smile.. She wasn't fully stuck up!

She shook the boys hand and grinned at him. "Arya Rosewood at your service." She said with a nod.. "And how are you today?" She asked as she kept her ever so casual lean on the wall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 05:40 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate gave a smirk at her question and said Well I was incredibly bored until I stumbled upon a girl speaking to an inanimate object. Unable to help himself, he casually leaned against the wall and said So, other than speaking to walls, what do you like to do?
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 09:50 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya bit her lip a little as she looked up at Tate as he spoke and she flushed ever so slightly.. "Well, I'm glad that I can help your boredom at least." She said with a bit of a smirk of her own as he watched as he came to lean on the wall by her..

"Surprisingly, Wall talking is my main attraction." She said with a soft tease as she winked a grey eye up at him.

"Well, do you want the cool answer to what I do.. Or the actual answer.. I have both.." She said with a grin as she looked at him.. "And while we are at it.. what do you do.. Oh Mister Boredom."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 11:00 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate grinned at her response and said How about the real answer? The truth tends to be more interesting than the lie.
At her question, he laughed and said I draw. Other than that, I search for ways to alleviate boredom.
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 11:39 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya grinned at Tate..

"The real answer.. All right, I like to garden, and arrange flowers, and design clothes." She said with a bit of a shrug, "As well as study spells." She was determined to be an Auror and she had to work hard in order to do that.

"So there we have it.. The real answer." she grinned at him.. "Interesting? Do you want to hear the cool answer now?" She asked him with a grin before nodded.. "Drawing is super cool.. I do that too.. but. for clothes mainly." She said with a nod.

This post has been edited by Arya Rosewood: Apr 14 2016, 11:40 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 05:30 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

At her answer he grinned. Somehow the thought of her gardening suited her. At her question he said Alright, what's the cool answer? She seemed interesting enough. Tate couldn't help but want to hear more about her.
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 03:59 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya laughed a little as Tate asked what the cool answer was.. "Why hanging out in the dungeons, being bored and snogging hot guys of course." She said with a bit of a grin.. "Oh..and being evil to Gryffindors.."

She rolled her eyes a little bit..

"One of these days it would be nice to break stereotypes.. but until then.. this is what we are stuck with.." She said with a shake of her head..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tate Beilby
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 06:27 PM

Slytherin First Year
45 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tate laughed at her answer and said Yes, because everyone here is clearly a walking stereotype! In some ways Tate was a stereotypical Slytherin, but there was much more to him than that.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ