Under The Stairs
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 12:07 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
The arches under the stairs are a favored places for students to sit and mingle.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Nikita Durninov
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 08:40 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
238 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

For awhile now Nikita had been a little secluded, almost as if he was off in his own better world, where things went his way and people listened to him. But in reality that wasn't the world he was living in. Though he spent many of his boring days up in the dormitories scribbling away at new designs, the boy figured it was time for some time to get out. Taking his sketch book and pencils along with him, Nik made his way from the common room to the first floor. Walking under the stairs, he leaned up against one of the walls and sat down with a small sigh. Opening his book he picked up a pencil and started to make a faint outline of his drawing.

--------------------
user posted image
[by AMY POND @ ATF]
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 08:58 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

--

This post has been edited by Audrey Longbottom: Sep 11 2015, 06:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
Profile & Callboard & Ability
PMEmail
^
Nikita Durninov
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 09:09 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
238 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Lifting his pencil off the piece of paper before him Nikita paused to think about what his next design could be. Ever since Professor Koing talked to him about perhaps designing some school robes he was immediately inspired. Starting a new one, he started with the house of Hufflepuff. About to start to draw once more, he noticed that the lighting above him had changed and there was a shadow on his sketch book. Nik looked up to see a girl standing there happily, talking to him. "Uh, hey there. Did you just come from breakfast?" It was still morning. He wasn't very hungry at the moment. Perhaps he could always go down to the kitchens to grab a bite to eat as well.

--------------------
user posted image
[by AMY POND @ ATF]
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 09:26 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

--

This post has been edited by Audrey Longbottom: Sep 11 2015, 06:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
PMEmail
^
Nikita Durninov
 Posted: Aug 28 2012, 01:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
238 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Being so near to the Great Hall, he could smell the faint scent of bacon and juice. Surely it did smell good but he just wasn't in the mood for eating for some reason. His eyes looked over the girl. She seemed a bit older than her, though he didn't recognize her at all. Nikita nodded that he understood. "I see," said the boy. "Oh it's perfectly fine. I was just trying to kill some time really. A bit bored." Though he had to admit it was much better than sitting up in dorm tucked away in his bed. Nikita set the pencil down on his piece of paper, hoping it wouldn't roll off and away from him. He looked back up to hear the girl introducing herself. "Nice to meet you, Audrey. I think I have to say the same. I'm Nikita, or you can call me Nik." So far the girl seemed friendly. Hopefully she would stay that way.

--------------------
user posted image
[by AMY POND @ ATF]
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Aug 28 2012, 02:08 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

--

This post has been edited by Audrey Longbottom: Sep 11 2015, 06:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
PMEmail
^
Nikita Durninov
 Posted: Aug 29 2012, 01:53 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
238 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

The creative thoughts that soared through his crowded mind seemed to be slowly disappearing as the girl stood before him and talked. He had accomplished a lot these past couple of days in his designs. Though now he just needed to actually make some. There had got to be a sewing machine and some cloth around Hogwarts somewhere. Or else Nikita would have to result to making a quick trip to Hogsmeade for the proper materials for his designs. Taking the girl's hand, he gave it a shake before resting it on his pad of paper. "The same here. I am a Ravenclaw. Though before summer term I was a Tyr back in Norway, at Durmstrang. It is only natural for one to know, you would have asked sooner or later. That's okay with me, everyone could use some cheering up." The girl did seem overly excited or eager but Nikita found her comforting. He needed someone to talk to or enjoy an hour with at the least. Things could possibly change for him.

--------------------
user posted image
[by AMY POND @ ATF]
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Aug 31 2012, 04:14 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

--

This post has been edited by Audrey Longbottom: Sep 11 2015, 06:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
PMEmail
^
Narcissa Sting
 Posted: Sep 3 2012, 06:17 AM

Slytherin Second Year
25 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Narcissa was walking back from breakfast, when she saw to older students chatting. Narcissa grinned.
She strode up to them.
"Hi." she said brightly. "I'm Narcissa Black. Slytherin first year."
Narcissa picked a bit of fluff off her robe.
"Why are you not at breakfast?" she asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
[Amazing sig by Mina]
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 06:49 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Almost every time Avery passed the stairs she saw students sitting under them, talking and having fun. This time no one seemed to be there and Avery was very greatful for that. She was carrying many heavy books with her. Actually she had planned to spend the day in the library where she also found all these books about selkies and the other creatures in the black lake. She had to find out more about her origin.

But everytime she tried really hard to concentrate on the words she was reading, someone came up to her and wanted to talk. After half an hour she started making her way downstairs, searching for a place to read in peace.

With a sigh she walked over to the stairs and took a seat underneath them. Leaning her back against the wall she closed her eyes. This was quite a lot to learn and now even Juliette wasn't talking to her anymore. This was the one thing that connected them but now her cousin acted like she didn't know Avery anymore. This whole thing was just exhausting.

Taylor Blake

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 05:23 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor was walking down the steps, with hopes of seeing Max somewhere! She was really starting to like the boy and she hoped he would like her back! Taylor happily skipped down the last few stairs, her books held tightly in her arms when she glanced to the side and found..

"Avery?" Taylor headed straight over to her sister and knelt down next to her.. What was she doing down here? And was she okay? Her eyes were closed? Taylor's books collapsed to the ground as she moved next to her sister..

"Are you okay?" Taylor didn't even care what she looked like right now.. she just wanted to make sure her sister was okay!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 06:16 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery opened her eyes when she heard someone next to her. Oh, yeah sorry, she mumbled looking at her sister. Had she scared her? Well, she didn't mean to.

Good to see you! I've got something to tell you Taylor! Avery said with a big smile on her face. She didn't have the chance to tell Taylor about the things going on with her yet. Do you remember the time when Juliette told us that she is a Selkie? Avery asked happily. She didn't want to say Taylor that she was one too. Taylor would have to guess, that would be so much more fun!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 03:49 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phew!!

Taylor leaned back onto her heels and ran a hand through her dark brown hair to straighten it as Avery opened her eyes and spoke.. "Merlin! You scared me little sis! I thought you had passed out or something." She said with a bit of a smile as she put her hand on her heart..

The poor organ was pounding!!

She took a deep breath to calm herself before looking over at her sister.

"You've got something to tell me?" She asked as she eyed her sister's happy face.. Obviously it must be good news! "What is it?" She asked curiously before furrowing her brow a bit..

"Yeah, I remember.. what of it?" She asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:10 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery giggled a bit at her sister. Taylor was a bit overprotective, wasn't she? I'm sorry! I didn't want to scare you. I was just thinking, Avery explained. Yes, she had many thinks to talk about lately.

Well, Juliette found out that she was a selkie during her fourth year.. And I accidently found out that I'm one too! Avery said with the biggest smile possible. This whole thing was so great and still unbelievable.

Can you believe that? Me! A selkie! Just like Julie! Grandma says that I got it from her. Just like my blonde hair! That's so awesome, don't you think? The little girl was almost jumping up and down now. She was so excited to tell her older sister about this

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 04:04 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled at her younger sister as she spoke and she sighed a little as she settled down onto the ground next to her little sister.

She turned her dark green eyes towards her and then they went wide as Avery announced her news! "Whattttt? A Selkie? Really?" Taylor was slightly shocked and she put her hand up to her head, just trying to comprehend everything!

"Ohh, that does explain why you have blonde hair." Taylor said slowly.. She was still in shock! "Ave! Tell me all about it! Everything! How did you find out.. and what does this fully mean?" She asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 03:43 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I found out about three months ago. I was outside at the lake, you know that I love the lake, and I saw something in the water. I wasn't sure what it was so I stepped in the water and tried to find out what it was but instead... Avery stopped, thinking about how to put the words. I'm not sure how to explain. It felt really weird and I could swim in the water and breath under water.. I had a fish tail! Taylor, can you believe that? A fish tail! Well, a selkie tail..

The smile on Avery's face got bigger with every second. She was so happy to tell Taylor everything about being a selkie. Then Avery laughed a bit. First I thought I was going nuts. I didn't tell anyone about it but when I went home for christmas mum started asking weird questions and in the end I told them. Grandma was a selkie..

Ave sighed at this point. Grandma told Juliette. She ignored me for almost two months.. But now we're friends again. We've spend a lot of time together in the lake, she ended with a smile.

Do you have some news too? Avery asked her sister. She had been speaking about herself so much but maybe Taylor wanted to tell her something as well.

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Mar 31 2016, 03:45 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 09:14 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor sat next to her sister quietly listening to her story.. A selkie.. That was just so amazing. "Well, this explains your love for the lake Ave." She said with a warm smile as she looked over at her sister.. "I.. feel like I'm not fully shocked.. You loved the water so much.. you were practically a mermaid!" She said with a laugh..

'And of course I knew about Juliette and Grandma.. so.. it all makes sense.." She said as she looked at her younger sister..

"Wow.. Really Ave.. just.. I can't even believe it! So do you have any powers or anything?" She asked her curiously.. before looking down at her hands a little shyly..

"Oh.. well I met a guy.." She said with a shrug..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 06:02 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery nodded her head at her sisters first statement. Yeah, but I'm not a mermaid. Mermaids are really pretty, well at least sirens are, and selkies aren't. At least in the water. I've gotta show you sometime, Avery said thinking about her appearance under water. Selkies weren't pretty at all but as long as she looked just like she did while being at land it didn't matter to Avery.

She shrugged. I don't think I've got any powers.. Being incredibly fast under water and that kinda stuff doesn't really count I guess and other than that.. No. When I'm not in the water I'm the same as I've been before this whole thing happened, Avery told her older sister. It was good to finally talk to Taylor about it.

Who is it? Avery asked excited. Her sister and a boy.. This sounded great. Hopefully he was nice!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 01:10 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor nodded at her sister. "I would love to see it actually, I feel like when I do everything will sink in." She said as she ran a hand through her dark hair and smiled down at her sister.. "And you are super pretty Ave.. So.. You could be a mermaid." She stuck her tongue out teasingly at her younger sister.

Taylor nodded as Avery spoke.. "Well, you obviously have some sort of something in the water right? Those would be powers to me! You said you can breathe underwater?" She asked curiously before the topic turned to her..

"Oh.. well.. His name is Max Anderson, he's a 6th yeear Slytherin.." She said with a warm smile.. "I hope he likes me? He taught me how to fly the other day! That was super fun." She said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 11:21 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery nodded eagerly. I'll show you! Just not now, I still have to study for this test.. She said and her voice sounded a lot less joyful. Thanks Tay! But I'm not and I'm totally okay with that, she said with a smile. When she said those words, she felt very mature.

Avery nodded once again. I can breath under water. It's necessary, it'd be awful if I had to come back to the surface every few seconds, she explained with a small smile. This whole thing was still new to her.

Anderson? I think I know his sister Lexa. She's a 1st year Slytherin and likes to play pranks just as much as me, Avery told Taylor with a grin. So he's nice? She asked with another smile. When a boy wasn't nice to Taylor, he didn't deserve her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 04:57 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled warmly down at her sister and she resisted the urge to ruffle her sister's hair! She knew Avery didn't like that.. so she ran a hand through her brown hair and smiled a bit.. "Well, that is good then! But yes.. let me know a time and I'll be there.. Anything for you Ave." She said with a warm smile.. Now she wished she had sat down and talked to her little sister, instead of hugging her in the common room so many times and moving up to her dorms!

Bad older sister!

"Breathing underwater is super cool." Taylor said with a nod.. She would love to do that! Not have to worry about air moving into her lungs.. Taylor.. didn't really like the water.. not after she had nearly drowned when she had been a child..

A warm smile came over her face as Avery spoke.. "Yes, Max Anderson! And really? Yeah, he really likes his younger sister, it's great to see.' She said with a warm smile as she blushed a bit.. "He's very nice." She said with a nod..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jessica Ryan
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 06:19 PM

Gryffindor First Year
4 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jessica sat under the stairs, her usual hang out spot.

Mia Ravens
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 05:40 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina ducked under the stairs quickly before anyone could notice her in here. She would hate it if they found out where she was hiding. There usually was another girl. They pretty much ignored each other. Tina mostly read in here. Or did homework, but today she found herself watching the other kid's go by. It wasn't necessarily spying. She watched as a boy glanced her way. Tina silently cursed to herself for doing something so idiotic. Sometimes she felt like she was a brainless Gryffindor. Other times she felt like a know-it-all Ravenclaw. But if she was a Hufflepuff, she would seriously kill herself. Who wants to be in the worst house at school? And be teased a lot? Not Tina, but everyone knew the La Ra family, and wouldn't dare talk to her that way.

Jarvis Bennett

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Chyna Parks fr the amazing Siggy!
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 04:38 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis was sitting at the dark corner under the stairs. He just found the place while he was searching for a place to practice some spells. He even brought his spell book with him. Jarvis Bennett brought a book. That might be the weirdest thing for people closed to him. But there he was, opening the book and muttering the spell before he used his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa.. Wingardium Leviosa.." uttered him silently. When he thought he got the pronunciation correct, he took out his holly wand, pointing at the book, he said Wingardium Leviosa in full confidence. And he made the book fly! But then he accidentally moved his one too much to the right, causing the book to fly to the same way. Then the book hit a girl sitting there. He gasped and the book fell with a loud thump. "Oops, sorry for that!" said him ruefully while approaching the girl.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 07:19 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina sighed because the boy didn't see her. She looked back to see a boy there. How'd he know where this place was? It was pretty well hidden. And only the best of minds could figure there was a little area over here. He might be in Ravenclaw. And then suddenly a book hit her head. "You idiot! Hitting a La Ra in the face will cause you serious problems. You're lucky I'm the nicest in the family. If you did that to my mum." Tina chuckles. Her mum would simply have him beheaded. Tina didn't care for that kind of stuff. But oh well. "Oh, I'm fine thanks for asking!" She snaps, sarcastically. Ugh. How rude. Tina opened her mouth to speak when a terrified sequel came out. It wasn't her but a filthy lifeblood near by. She suspected a Slytherin was torturing them. She grins meticulously. "What house are you in and what blood are you?" Tina asked then added, " Oh and we studied that back in September. We're on Lumos." Tina is obviously irritated.

Jarvis Bennett

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 02:55 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis was quite surprised when the girl snapped him for hitting the book to her head. He was about to make sure if she were okay, but seeing her attitude like she was the most important person in the world he changed his mind. "The nicest in your family, huh? Okay, what will your mother do if I accidentally hit her?" he snickered. How worst could her family be though? She was bad enough to snap people around and even asked his blood for introduction. Typical of Slytherins. Pure-blood Slytherin. He knew right away that his answer might bring something to the girl. Something to laugh and mock about. "I'm in Gryffindor and a proud muggle-born," replied him defiantly. "And why do you care so much about what spell I want to practice though."

This post has been edited by Jarvis Bennett: Nov 8 2016, 02:58 PM
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 03:52 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina laughs and says, "You wouldn't want to know." Except this time it's not in a rude voice. Tina considers apologizing about her snapping at him, but what would her mother say. She would say "you're better then this. Act like he should be bowing down to you." Okay so maybe Tina wouldn't follow her mother's rules since she wasn't here, but she wouldn't start acting all friendly. Ugh. A Gryffindor and a mudblood. Her mother would be ashamed. But she wasn't here. "I've never actually met a mudblood before. Or a muggle at all. What are they like?" Tina said, "Oh, and don't think I'm going to start acting nice and stuff."

Jarvis Bennett

This post has been edited by Tina La Ra: Nov 8 2016, 03:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 9 2016, 07:07 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis tilted his head in confusion. That weird girl seeme to have a dispute with her ownseld but he decided to act nonchalantly about whatever happened inside her head. And then a single word made him rised his temper. Again. He just realized that nowadays he was so easilly losing his temper but such harsh word could be a good reason for him getting angry. "You don't have to use such offensive word!!" snapped him. "They are better than witches like you, of course," said him exasperatedly, since he assumed that the girl might throw another insulting word."And you think I will start acting nice and stuff?" demanded him, sniggering.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 10:41 AM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina was startled to see someone talking back to her. She simply didn't know how to react. "Okay, then. What word would be better?" said Tina. Thought he didn't answer her question. And she really wanted to know about muggles, being stuck inside all day. She knew nothing outside the discarding world. "Yes, I suppose there are better ones." said Tina with a blank expression. She just looked at the boy, never taking her eyes off. Tina sighed and replied, "Sorry, I wasn't prepared for this."

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 05:19 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis was surprised when he noticed the girl seemed a bit... startled. Did Jarvis startle her? He did remember saying a wrong thing but a warning. Okay, not saying but snapping. That probably made her startled. "Yes, there is. Muggle-born," replied him matter-of-factly, rolling his eyes. The girl might've come from an ancient pureblood family, like B had told him, who thoght muggle and muggle-borns were some kind of trash. He was actually expecting another insult and it made him so surprised to hear her next words. "Prepare for what?" asked him confusedly.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 06:31 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina nods, though she has never heard this word before. She wonders if it is another Gryffindor prank. "Hmm. I've never heard this word before." said her, truthfully. His next words surprised her, too. "Well, I wasn't prepared to meet a mudbl - muggle-born. Tina smiles, though not that warmly.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 12:50 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"What do you mean?" asked him, getting more confused. He just did not understand but the girl seemed to not knowing the term 'muggle-born' and he started to have a weird thought if she wasn't a witch. But that sounded ridiculous because nobody could enter Hogwarts but wizards and witches. But then he had a second thought that her parents probably told her that his kind of wizards named mudblood instead of muggle-borns. "Why do you even have to prepare? Are you expecting the school would be filled by purebloods only?" asked him cynically.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 04:47 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina sighed. It was hard to explain. "My mum doesn't like to talk about them..'' "And she doesn't like them at all." She almost added. It flt so weird talking about that. The boy was probably thinking her mother was weird or something. "I din't actually believe there was such thing as muggle-borns. I thought it was another one of my mum's tricks. I kind of thought they stayed clear of us and I was actually kind of scared." Tina looks away, making sure he couldn't see her eyes. IT felt so weird to tell that aloud. But something about this boy made it different.

This post has been edited by Tina La Ra: Nov 17 2016, 04:48 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 03:37 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"What?" said him whan that girl said she didn't believe with the presence of muggle-borns. He really was confused with every single thing that Slytherin girl said to him. It just didn't make any sense. He could understand though if her family told her to stay away from muggle-borns but to tell her if his 'kind of wizards' were stayed clear for them, or in other words, put in their right place, it was kind of new. Or did the ancient family actually told their children if the muggle-borns were not actually exist? "Stayed clear from you? Why?" asked him, trying not to sound accusing. "And why are you scared?"
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 09:26 AM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina sighed. It was so hard to explain all this! Why did it have to be so complicated? But it would feel nice to get this all off her chest, but.. No. She just couldn't do it.

Tina looked up strangely. Apparently he hadn't met that many mudblood haters, which were a lot of people. "Some pure-bloods ... hurt muggle borns. I guess you haven't met any yet."Wow. Image that. It was so weird because some people go out and do that for fun. "I was scared of them overpowering us. Image one day, they hurting us instead." Tina said.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 09:30 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis lacked of knowledge about wizarding world, especialy its history, made him not having any idea about the purebloods and the muggle-borns in the past. All he knew that during the rise of You-Know-Who, muggle-borns were treated so terrible by mostly purebloods wizards. But he didn't know about turtoring them or anything. Though if it really happened, he didn't think it was a surprise. Looking at the girl, he tilted his head knowing the reason why she was scared. Overpowering? Really? "Do you mean we will take a revenge to you?" he asked in kind of serious tone. "Do I look like I'm about to hurt you?" As a muggle-born, he thought being accepted in the wizarding world was good enough that they didn't need to do such foul things to another wizards no matter what their blood was. Even though they treated the muggle-borns badly in the past. But still, they were all the same, wizards and witches.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:14 PM

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Tina covered her face with embarrassment. Ugh. Her and her big mouth."Some wizards do. I personally don't go acting around like that, but some muggle borns go around seeking revenge in painful ways. My Uncle told this to me as a scary story, but ... I"m sorry okay?Forget I even mentioned it. Besides it's not me who supports Vold - You-Know-Who, it's my parents who want me too be like that." said Tina, "Never mind. You wouldn't really understand my life." Tina shook her head and looked away. She was expected to do great things. One mistake and her mother would lose it. She had to perfect.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 09:03 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

That was new. Muggle born took a revenge againts purebloods? That was hard to imagine and it couldn't be real. It must be another lie her family told her. Yeah, it was obvious. Her uncle lied to her so that his family wouldn't be contaminated by any muggle borns, ever. He sneered. "That's a lie! How come you believe such thing?" mocked him. "Oh, yeah, I probably will never ever understand your family, but one thing I know is nobody can force me to be or to do the thing I don't wanna do," said him hotly. "And you should probably consider that. Seeing you, right now, is simply telling me you're a weak who can't stand for yourself," he shrugged.
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 07:22 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe ducked under the stairs and sits down against the wall while taking out her that her older sister Serena gave to her for her birthday. CeCe smiles softly at the thought of Serena. Out of all of her siblings she got along with Serena best. CeCe starts to hum softly.

Fate Fairwood

This post has been edited by Cece Goldstein: Dec 15 2016, 12:54 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ