View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meet & Greet, Ice Cream Social
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:17 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka laughed at Lexi's comment. "Yeah... it's been a while! How come I get to see you at meets and greets? I must definitely try to hang around more at the common room!!" He turned around and saw Dylia roaming round. He took a piece of chocolate covered raisin and threw it at her hitting her cheek to make her turn to see who dared....

His eyes gave out a very gleeful light at the look of her face when she discovered him as the author of the mischief.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:20 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well it looks like we're kind of on the same page here!" Lex replied to Celina.

She then turned to Danka and repied, "Yes, of course! There has been an unusual amount of meet and greets!"

Then a bunch of students came over to her, Canis, Celina and Danka.

"Uh, hi everyone. Lexi - Lexi Robertson. But call me Lexi," Lexi introduced herself, once again getting more confident with every word she spoke.

This post has been edited by Lexi Robertson: Feb 1 2012, 03:21 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Katheryne for the set user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:27 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina nodded her head in agreement. She noticed the boy apparently named Danka. "Hi. I'm Celina" She held out a hand and grinned. Celina then turned to both. "Have you also been invited to the one in Prof. Fee's office?"

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:29 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"The one in the greenhouse?" Lexi still wasn't all too familiar with the Professor's names. "Yes, I think I'll go to that after this meet and greet wraps up!"

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:53 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Again, Celina nodded instead of saying a 'yes'. She finished her Ice cream and thought out loud. "Maybe I'll see you there!" The were just so many meet and greets. And to think, they'd have to do it again next year! After all, it was first and second years and Celina was exhausted from two!

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 05:43 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Taking her hand, Alba shook hands with Kat. It was nice to meet someone. Even if they were of another house. As soon as she let go of Kat's hand, she felt a poke in her shoulder. She turned around slowly, as so to not let herself spill her ice cream and saw Ruella. "Ruella! Hello! Fancy meeting you here.' Alba smiled. She looked over Ruella's shoulder to see who else had walked in. She spotted Danka. She waved high in the air. "Danka! Hey, over here!" She hoped her still recognized her. They had met at a previous meet and greet.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
|PV|Azarath|Metrione|Locket|
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Omega Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 05:43 PM

Unsorted Member
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Don't you know my Aunt Lena?" Meg could have sworn she had seen this professor before. Maybe she had been at her wedding or something like that. Meg shook her head trying to place her but Aunt Lena tugged at the back of her mind. She nodded to Canis smiling at him "Hello." She nodded to a few of the other people she knew.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:00 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis had been looking around the office when he caught Megs' eye. She smiled and him and nodded a hello, and he asked, "Hey, Megs, how's Mort doing?" He would never forget her because of that kneazle. He'd never really wanted to own a cat, but since he'd met the kneazle, he wondered whether he could have one of those. He would probably have to ask his head of house, Professor Shukurova, about it.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:23 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"I know! I haven't been at so many parties in my life.... " he said. He spotted Alba waving and waved back. "Excuse me, let me go say hi to another friend. I'll be right back!" he gave Lexi a little tug on the shoulders and walked over to Alba. "Hey, girl! How are you?!" he sounded so happy to see her. It was one of his traits - he was rarely in a bad mood and he was always happy to see friends.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:35 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba was glad that he remembered her. She was a little scared he wouldn't. "How are you? I'm sorry I left the last meet and greet.. Anywho, how've you been?" Alba took a bite of her ice cream and looked at Danka. He was a Ravenclaw. First, possibly second year. He seemed nice, so she would go with that observation.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:38 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Danka excused himself from Lexi to go see another one of his friends. Hmm.

Lexi turned back to Celina, "So where abouts are you from, Celina?"

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:06 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka snapped his fingers playfully. "I've been good! Studying is hard, but I'm getting the hang of it. I've never read so many books in my life! I was just talking to my friend Lexi," he pointed to the group where Lexi was, " Would you like to join us... or are you waiting for someone?" he asked and hoped she would join them, yet he didn't know if she was already familiar with the people in the group and maybe she wasn't fond of them.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina looked at Lexi again. "I've lived in London my whole life but I go to France every summer to see my grandmother. what about you?" Celina had felt like she had said that fifteen times today. She tucked her feet under her on her seat and tucked on her shirt a bit.

Outfit

This post has been edited by Celina Cansu: Feb 1 2012, 07:15 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:20 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad was thinking that perhaps the firsties weren't interested in anyone outside of Slytherin, congrats to that Claw, when she heard her name from across the room. She turned her head just in time to see a familiar face bearing down on her, and suddenly she was crushed in a tight hug. She returned it, laughing. "Jayme!" She exclaimed happily. She laughed. "Can't say I even really remember the last time we talked." She replied, grinning. Merlin, she hadn't seen her friend in ages!

She released her friend just as a very familiar face appeared. She instantly felt a soft smile spread across her face, unbidden. She noticed him looking at her and caught his eye, her smile widening ever so slightly. She always felt... more comfortable with Luke around. She glanced at Jayme for a moment, then closed the last few steps between Luke and herself, catching him in a tight hug. "Hey, kitty cat." She murmured, her eyes twinkling.

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:31 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Looking to the group Danka pointed out, she nodded. "Sure! that would be awesome. I don't know them, but I'm willing to meet them." Alba rocked back on her heels. she was excited to meet people.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:36 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I'm from around here! Maybe we could catch up in the holidays?" Lexi suggested to Celina.

Danka and the girl he was talking to started to walk over to where Lexi was with the group.

"Hi, I'm Lexi Robertson, 1st year Ravenclaw. Call me Lex," Lexi said to the girl, for what seemed about the millionth time.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:50 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka grinned and took Alba by the hand to walk over where Lexi and the rest were. As soon as they reach them, Lexi introduced herself.

"And her name is Celina, right?"
Danka said pointing at Celina, "She's a very nice Griffindor that - I dare to venture - is from these parts of the world... guys, this is Alba. We met at the last meet and greet, but she had to go sooner than later, regrettably," Danka said with his hands behind his back, rocking on his heels nervously. As they made the proper introductions, he gave Lexi a small friendly shove and smiled at her when she turned.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Danielle Pennyfeather
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:50 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
412 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ice cream. That's all Dani needed to read. Throwing the letter she'd just recieved by owl post on her bed, she hurried to get changed. Once she was ready, Dani went down to the Ice Cream Social Meet and Greet. If it weren't for the refreshments and such and more opportunities to make friends, Dani would be sick and tired of all of these Meet and Greets. This would be the fourth one she'd gone to this term!

When she arrived, she smoothed out her outfit. Dani was wearing a lime green tunic-y top with jeans and some matching green shoes. Heading over to the ice cream table, she loaded her bowl with her favorite kind, mint chocolate chip. She'd used that as an inspiration for her outfit which is why she was wearing the pale green color. Adding some chocolate syrup, Dani headed over to a large mixed-house group (though mostly Claws) that she knew a couple people in. "Hi Eir, Gwen. Hi everyone else, I'm Dani." Dani smiled brightly. This seemed like a nice bunch.

<<OUTFIT>>

This post has been edited by Danielle Pennyfeather: Feb 1 2012, 07:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by TABOO!
Profile || Jingles

I apologize to everyone that I have been totally MIA for the past couple weeks! user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina gave a big smile. "Oh, I'd love that. We should definitely catch up!" She looked over to where Lexi was was looking at. They were coming over to where the girls were sitting. "HI! I'm Celina! First year Gryffindor!"Ok so that sounded like what Lexi had just said but Celina didn't care.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:52 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blushing, Alba waved as Danka introduced her. "Hi. Nice to meet."

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina waved back to Alba. "So, are you also a first year?" Some looked like a first year but you never knew, some students look younger than they were. She then looked at the two. "So what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:22 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexi smiled as Alba was introduced by Danka. "Nice to meet you"

Lexi turned around to Danka as he gave her a little shove.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:36 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"What in the world?"Dilya felt something small hit her cheek as she was browsing the books. Her eyes went wide and a grin spread her lips. The author of the joke was her best friend Danka.

Odd, I consider him already my best friend and we have only talked very little...

She gave him a wave and saw him disappear into the crowd. He probably met up with someone else too. Dilya moved away from the area, it was getting a little stuffy in the room. Opening a window she peered out and let the fresh air cool her down.

I should go over and say hi...but not just yet.

There were so many thoughts going in her head about her mother's last letter. Mrs. Argento was caring and loving in her words; however there wasn't even one encouraging word from her father...none

She glided her fingertips over her forehead and looked back at the happy crowd.

"Maybe this was a bad idea..." Dilya straighten up her robes and went up to Prof. Wood. "Thank you for the party Professor. If you'll excuse me, I'm feeling a bit under the weather."
Dilya proceded to exit and gave her friends (Danka, Lexi, Celina,Alba) a small wave and smile as she left. As she went back to her dorm to lay down, she thought about sending Dankaan owl to apologize for leaving.

This post has been edited by Dilya Argento: Feb 1 2012, 08:38 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 09:01 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Oh yeah sure Eir.' Jasper grinned. 'Ready to meet some new people.' It seemed like most of the first years weren't talking to him. Must have been a curse that had been placed on him or something. He laughed at that thought.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Olivia Arthur-Wright
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 10:45 PM

Slytherin Third Year
825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

With a smirk, Olivia watch Canis finish his ice cream. His sincere joy over the treat almost changed her smirk into a smile. A small smile. When he turned to great a Hufflepuff girl, Olivia remembered that there were other people around them.

The group that Olivia had originally walked up to had already split into seperate smaller discussions. She had only been half listening to them in the first place and now it seemed Danka had brought another girl into the conversation. Now she really had to play catch up.

"Hello," she said to Lexi, Alba, Celina and Danka. "I don't know if this is redundant, but I'm Olivia." She paused thoughtfully. "I also really like your hat!" she complimented Celina.

--------------------
user posted image
Haha. This sig by me. Jatken sig by Kate.::Profile::Everyday::Ship
user posted image
PM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:03 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

There were many students in the meet and greet. Angela wondered that how many students would have got the Hogwarts letter. Angela finally decided she would eat either vanilla or chocolate flavor ice creams, she was getting more than just bore and could find anyone to hang out with. She saw a girl who was in her charm class and who told them to shut their mouth but Angela wasn't the culprit so she and Cass kind of hated her, moreover she was a snake and hence they named her Vampire.

Taking away her thought, Angela took a scoop her favorite Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. It feels great to have an ice cream in such a cold weather.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:05 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Hi there! I'm Lexi Robertson. Call me Lex" Lexi repeated again to the girl that came up to their group.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 01:11 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yum I am so game!!!" David hopped. He made his way over to a table and put five huge scoops in his bowl and he grinned at Canis

"mans' got to eat right? Sorry I am half Latin so we only do two things, eat and work out...wait I sound like a Ruso...Didn't really like that show..Sorry! I tend to move from topic to topic!"

He then realized his five scoop turned into seven scoops and he made a frown

"Darn it!...Oh well!"

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Mr. Chris Evans @ CTTW
PMEmailAIM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 01:12 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David suddenly notices Alba! He grinned and wave at her, hoping she would notice...

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 04:31 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme grinned at Myri as her friend hugged back. Watching with amusement, she saw her approach a Slytherin and hug. Well. That was unexpected but nice all the same. Patting her friend back on the way, she waved as she walked. "I'll talk to you later then Myri! I'll owl or something!" Satisfied that she had at least talked to her friend, she wandered off to bug Jasper. A favourite activity. Approaching Eir and Jasper's group of people. She nodded and greeted everyone with a cheerful smile before continuing to attack her ice-cream. Good stuff.

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is Amazing for this set!
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 06:41 AM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi had finished her chocolate ice-cream, when someone caught her attention. A girl(Danielle) dressed all in green had walked into the meet and greet. She had joined some kids who Abbi knew were Ravenclaws, but she couldn't resist going over to ask where that girl had gotten her nail polish. I mean, she had never seen a nail polish pretty like that before. And even if the girl wasn't a Sly, Abbi got along with Ravenclaws, and most Puffs, and she didn't think a Gryff would wear a totally green outfit.

She went over there, to where the girl was with her group of Claws(Eir, Gwen). "Hello. I'm Abbi," she told the group, and then turned to the girl dressed in green. "Sorry, but I really couldn't help noticing how perfect your nails are! I sooo love the colour," Abbi said, smirking. Hopefully she wasn't talking to a Mudblood. The girl didn't look like one, at least.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 03:01 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir smiled at her other roommate Dani when she joined them. "Hello, Dani!" She greeted with a little wave. She turned to Jasper and suggested, "Why don't you go walk up to some random firstie and introduce yourself?"

She greeted Jayme when she joined them, and smiled at the Sly girl (Abbi) who began speaking. She turned toward the others and said, "Okay, I feel a bit more comfortable now. Time for some ice cream! Anyone want to come with me?" She asked, smiling at her friends. She liked the other claws; they were all very nice people.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 03:24 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka's red eyes were beaming with glee to be surrounded by people, yet he couldn't help but to look around and see if Dylia was around. He felt a little sad when he didn't see her anymore, mostly because he really enjoyed her company. Nevertheless, he was happy that Lexi was there because he felt very comfortable around her and that didn't happen often, not even back home... SPECIALLY not back home...

"Hi!" he smiled and waved at the girl who introduced herself as Olivia, "I'm Danka -- Ravenclaw, 1st year... It's great to meet -- ALL of you!" he grinned and have a gesture to include everyone in the group in his introduction.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 04:39 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba jumped a little when Celina asked her about her year. Did she look older than a first year? "Yes, I am indeed a first year. And my favorite is vanilla bean. It's yummy. But, it's not complete without the topping." Alba chuckled as she motioned to her heap of toppings. She grinned at everyone. "Il piacere!" She was starting to wonder if she might actually beome friends with as many people as she had been introduced to.
At that moment, Alba saw Chris. She stood on her tiptoes and waved back to him, over the crowd. She mouthed the words "Do you want to come here, or me come there?" hoping he could understand.

This post has been edited by Alba Acerbi: Feb 2 2012, 04:44 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 04:43 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexi turned to Danka, looking at his red eyes which had facinated her since the first time they met.

"So...What are you going to do after the meet and greet? I'm thinking of leaving soon" Lexi asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 05:47 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Jasper Haru Talon @ Feb 1 2012, 06:52 AM)
Jasper stood there as a Ravenclaw girl approached him and Eir and said hello. 'Hello there.' He replied Gwen. 'Sorry. Do I know you from somewhere?' he continued. Where could he have possibly met this girl? He rarely forgot a face, what more a person he met?

Jasper waved back at Myriad and Jayme who were standing in another part of the room. Seemed like they wanted to have someone they know with them but not too many. This was a meet and greet session after all.

Anyway, it seemed like the crowd was coming in. Mostly first years but what did you expect. That happened as well last term when he was a firstie.

Gwen figured he wouldn't remember her, so she didn't mind. "i figured you probably wouldn't remember me....its okay. I''m seeker on the quidditch team. seeker Moore ring a bell? she said. she didn't mind if he still didn't remember, cause they could just become friends.

--------------------
user posted image
^^thanks to Blaire for my awesome banner!^^
Kumiko and Mimi // Nieve // empathy
Away!
PM
^
Olivia Arthur-Wright
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 06:40 PM

Slytherin Third Year
825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Olivia put on a wry smile at Danka's greeting. This may have been their first official meeting but she definitely knew who he was from class. She nodded appreciatively anyway.

"It's nice to meet you too."

She faced Lexi when she mentioned that she was leaving. "Ah, so soon? That's a shame. I feel like we've barely met." Olivia said.

:Because we've barely met: Olivia quipped internally.

"I mean we've barely had a chance to laugh at each other's ice cream choices," she added in jest.

--------------------
user posted image
Haha. This sig by me. Jatken sig by Kate.::Profile::Everyday::Ship
user posted image
PM
^
Meredith Greene
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 08:12 PM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Merry was getting to the last bits of her ice-cream when a girl walked over to her. From the pretty green dress the girl was wearing she presumed that the girl was a sly like herself.
The girl started speaking to her. 'Yeah it's the best. I'm Meredith, nice to meet you Kat', it was good to have someone come talk to her, she found it hard to make conversation with people first. 'No I don't think we have. You a firstie too?' she asked Kat.
Just then another girl headed over to them. Meredith was shocked to have people actually coming up and talking to her, she knew this was a meet and greet so that's the point but it didn't usually happen this way for her. The new girl introduced herself as Alba. 'Hi Alba, that's fine, I don't know anyone either. My names Meredith'.
There was another girl [Myriad] stood near by them but she hadn't tried to join in so Meredith just presumed she was waiting for someone, not that she was a the friendly start a conversation sort anyways.
She swallowed the last few mouthfuls of ice-cream and then placed the bowl on the table. She was tempted to have some more but didn't want to end up feeling sick.
When she looked back up another girl had joined them [Ruella]. 'Hi, Ruella, I'm Meredith'.
*wow this is a lot of people to be talking to, be nice, smile and join in where you can Merry* where her thoughts.
One of the girls left with a boy leaving her with Ruella and Kat.
PMEmail
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 08:20 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Random firstie?' Jasper asked. They all seemed to be occupied at the moment. Wouldn't be nice if he just budged in.

'Oh...' Jasper grinned at Gwen. 'Sorry. Must have slipped my mind.' he added. He probably didn't pay close attention to who was on the quidditch team then.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 08:38 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"I was planning to go to the tower and start writing a letter to my people back home and then hit the books so I don't look like I'm totally lost in class. Then, tomorrow, after classes, I'm going to the owlery and bribe an Owl to deliver my letter. Do you think they'll be willing to fly across the ocean to deliver it?" he asked inquiringly.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 08:56 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"You could always use my owl, Screech! He'll be up for the job! He hasn't had much to do except stay in the owlery make friends and eat," Lexi suggested and laughed as she remembered Screech in the owlery.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 09:24 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis grinned at Chris, seeing him scoop all that ice cream into a much-too-small bowl. The pile ended up being huge, especially when Chris kept putting on more, seemingly without noticing. Canis didn't have a problem with eating lots and constantly. Never mind what he put away, he was still on the skinny side. "Yup, gotta eat," he agreed. "Who's Ruso?" he asked. He wasn't sure at all which show Chris was referring to. "And don't worry, I also jump topics often... Do you think that whalewatching should be illegal?" He asked the question in his 'reporter' voice and stuck an imaginary microphone into Chris' face.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 09:46 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice realised that her conversation with Eir was over. So, she went over to where the professor was standing and said " Thanks so much for having this!" Then she went over to where the icecream was and grabbed some. Then she looked around the room for someone she knew and spotted Meg a fellow Hufflepuff. Then ( being the really friendly and weird girl she was) Alice linked arms with Meg, looking way too happy and said " Hi, you're my Puff buddy right now!" Alice hoped she didn't come across too strong because this was how she always was, seemingly too hyper and happy for her own good.

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Tessa Fox
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 09:55 PM

Slytherin Third Year
176 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tessa smiled as she walked into her second meet and greet of the year. It was a beautiful day, and as she walked in she said Hi everybody! Then she walked over, got some strawberry ice cream, and walked over to two Slytherins (Rosemarie and Meredith), and said Hi, I'm Tessa, how are you?

This post has been edited by Tessa Fox: Feb 2 2012, 09:56 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Freyja Fey
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 10:31 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
312 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Freyja had heard about the various meet and greets going on throughout the castle. She wasn't a fan of crowds of people, but decided to give it a try. And if worst came to worst, at least she got free ice cream! She walked in and greeted the professor, "Thank you so much for inviting me Professor." She gave her a smile, before going over to grab some ice cream. She made grabbed a bowl and filled it with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and sprinkles. Grabbing a spoon, she went turned around to see who to mingle with.

--------------------
Signature removed for exceeding size allowed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^sig made by me^^
Clio-kitten//Profile//Fairy-Tenma//PLOT
PMEmail
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 11:53 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme had tuned out a little as she hummed her spy theme song. Catching sight of a Hufflepuff just entering, she decided to go make a new friend. This was a Meet and Greet and at least one new friend was essential! Prodding Jasper in the rib, she grinned. "Going to make a new friend. Come introduce yourself too... or something." Walking up to the Hufflepuff (Freyja), she smiled brightly. "Hey! I'm Jayme. Second Year Ravenclaw. Want to be friends?"

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is Amazing for this set!
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:59 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David chuckled "its a show I use to watch back in America. Some fake wizzard show"
Then the look in David chestnut brown eyes turned serious.

"Well that depends sir" David replied, bringing out his glasses from his robe, he then slid them on with one hand and balancing his ice cream with the other "are they just sitting there watching wales or are they hunting"

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:13 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 01:09 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

A hufflepuff girl (Freyja) came in, Angela thought that she need to socialize a bit although she wasn't the anti-social but she mostly don't talk with anybody on her own. Angela looked at the girl, her face was familiar, Angela might have saw her in any of her class, the only thing she could remember was she is also the member of delicate society. "Hey, I am Angela"- She introduced herself with a smile. "And you are?"- She asked so she would at least talk.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Freyja Fey
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 04:11 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
312 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Freyja's mouth was full of ice cream when a girl came bouncing over and introduced herself as Jayme. She hurried up and swallows her ice cream so she could answer, which soon turned out to be a bad idea. "Oh hello! I'm Freyja Fey, Hufflepuff first year. I.. and.. friends.. love..too! Oh! Cold!" She barely got her introduction out before her brainfreeze hit. She shook her head a bit to get rid of it faster; she didn't want to scare her new friend away!

Just recovering from her brain freeze, another hirl approached her and introduced herself as Angela. She looked very familiar but couldn't pinpoint where she had seen her before. :: I'm sure it will come up eventually.":: "Hello, I'm Freyja. How are you both?" She giggled at herself and continued to eat her ice cream.

This post has been edited by Freyja Fey: Feb 3 2012, 04:13 AM

--------------------
Signature removed for exceeding size allowed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^sig made by me^^
Clio-kitten//Profile//Fairy-Tenma//PLOT
PMEmail
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:08 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela wasn't able to accept the fact that she was socializing. Talking with a new student was like hovering over them, moreover Angela hates to hover. But the girl seems nice, Angie hadn't noticed that a claw girl had already approached there. But never mind, as usual, it had always happened to her, whenever she think of talking to a new student, someone did come in between but this time Angela wouldn't give up like that, the girl seemed nice. She introduced herself as Freyja. "Freyja? interesting name"- She said with a smile. "I am kind of bored"- She answered when Freyja asked about the how is she.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ