View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meet & Greet, Ice Cream Social
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:36 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Oh okay.' Jasper prodded Jayme back and pulled her cheeks. 'Hello Freyja. I'm Jasper Haru Talon, second year Ravenclaw.' He spoke to the girl as he scratched his head while sort of slouching back as he stood. He overheard her name when she introduced herself to Jayme and another Claw girl.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir came back with ice cream and found her friends talking with a hufflepuff girl! Yay! They're making friends! She giggled as she ate her vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate sprinkles. "Hello, Freyja! I'm Eirlys!" She said, assuming Freyja was her name since she had heard Jasper say it. "Sorry if you feel like you are being ambushed by Claws!" She apologized, giggling. All the claws chose this one girl to introduce themselves to! She found it very amusing.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Calder Eldridge
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 10:55 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Not sure if Calder has crashed here yet or not. Since the other one was shut down here he is crashing the ice cream social. He stood in the doorway looking about. He could not see anyone right off that he should know. He frowned a little at the thought of having to meet new people and not be introduced to them. Shrugging it off he plunged into the room.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 11:02 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Hey Eir it's not my fault we're ambushing her.' Jasper grinned, shifting his eyes to Jayme. 'She chose the target.' he joked. It seemed like four Claws were surrounding a Puff and it was pretty amusing.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:16 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela chuckled as two claws join them. Eir and a second year claw boy who introduced himself to Freyja as Jasper Angela had saw him with Cass , her best friend. She smiled as Eir approached their puffy-claw group. It wasn't a group though. She really wished if Cass would have attend this meet and greet.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Calder Eldridge
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:29 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Calder saw the flocking of little eagles aka Ravenclaws for those who might be clueless toward a little badger. He thought for a moment at how Gryffindors and Slytherins were toward each other and heard rumors that Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were suppose to be just as bad or even worse. Calder slipped into the group by Freyja and offered his hand. "Hi I heard your name was Freyja and well I am Calder and its a pleasure to meet you." He really did not want this one shut down as well.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Omega Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:32 PM

Unsorted Member
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Meg looked at Alice and nodded her head. "Okay I can be your puff buddy Alice." Meg had met Alice before... at this momsent the typist thinks it was painting. She gave a smile as she looked at Freyja. She was about to suggest they go and save when a boy... who looked a little old to be there... stepped in to add her. Meg had already had a run in with a few snot nosed Claws who thought they were better than her. Granted that had ended with her in detention and them using bruise cream for a day or two but still she had only met maybe two she didn't want to smack for being a know it all brat. Not that she had talked to many of them.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 02:35 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis liked Chris, he had played along right away. He laughed as Chris put on his glasses in a really important way. "No, sir," he replied, moving the imaginary microphone to talk into it, "you obviously misunderstood. The people watching are not the problem, it's the whales watching the people that we'd like to regulate." And he moved the mike back to Chris, raising his eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Freyja Fey
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 03:05 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
312 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Freyja giggled when Angela said she was bored. "Did you get some ice cream? this stuff is amazing!" Freyja was always eating, and amazingly never seemed to gain a pound. She took another smaller bite of her sundae as more students joined their little group.

"Nice to meet you Jasper." She smiled at him, silently appreciating how comfortable he felt around the group. ::They must be long time friends:: she thought to herself. She coughed on her ice cream, as another girl came bounding over. ::I'm not use to al this attention.. but I could certainly get use to it!:: "Nice to meet you Eirly. Great flavor of ice cream by the way," she said giggling pointing to both their bowls. She hated chocolate, and preferred vanilla whenever she got a choice.

Making their group larger, another boy entered, and slipped into the center and approached Freyja. She smiled largely as he introduced himself, ::Brave and bold. He must be a Gryffindor.::, and responded, "The pleasure is all mine," then realized she must have a large mouth seeing that everyone in the room knew her name.

This post has been edited by Freyja Fey: Feb 3 2012, 03:06 PM

--------------------
Signature removed for exceeding size allowed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^sig made by me^^
Clio-kitten//Profile//Fairy-Tenma//PLOT
PMEmail
^
Danielle Pennyfeather
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 03:18 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
412 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dani smiled as a Slytherin (Abriella) commented on her green nails. She'd expected a couple people to think it weird she was wearing green and she's a Ravenclaw. But Dani'd always liked green. And besides, she never had a grudge against Slytherins. They could be perfectly nice... if they wanted to. She ignored that last fact and replied to the girl. "Oh! Thanks so much!" Dani smiled, looking down at her nails.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by TABOO!
Profile || Jingles

I apologize to everyone that I have been totally MIA for the past couple weeks! user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 03:31 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I believe then we do have a issue" David sighed and his fist hit his palm

"this madness must be stopped!". David then started laughing. Canis is pretty cool He thought, gesturing Canis to come sit down.

"Let's go sit down before our ice cream melts Mr. Reporter" He smiled, heading back to the table

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:12 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Mr. Chris Evans @ CTTW
PMEmailAIM
^
Calder Eldridge
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 03:34 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Calder smiled at Freyja as she said it was a pleasure to meet him. He mock whispered to her. "I felt the need to add a little more color to this sea of water. Making us a flame floating on it." He motioned to the blue of the Ravenclaws since it was rare to be in school and out of uniform. Then he motioned to his red and her gold so they got what he meant.

Hearing a voice he knew Calder's head shot up. "CANIS!" Calder called out hearing the voice of his younger friend. He had not meant to scare anyone with his shout.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:16 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David smiled seeing Alba as he was walking to the table and he mouth "sure"
David showed his cheesy straight white teeth smile at Alba. He was happy to see Alba since she vanished at the flash mob party

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:26 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme stuck her tongue out at Jasper as she hugged Freyja. "'Tis not an ambush! I didn't make her a target! She agreed to be my friend and now, she has many Ravenclaw friends!" Releasing her Hufflepuff friend, she stared in bewilderment at the Gryffindor whispering to her new friend about flames and water and had just shouted a name? When did he get here?

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is Amazing for this set!
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:40 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba turned to Danka. "Me scusi!" She then turned and walked over to Chris. "Hello, Chris!" Alba Was still feeling sick, but now that she was around someone she felt she knew a little better, she was feeling a little better.

This post has been edited by Alba Acerbi: Feb 3 2012, 05:44 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
|PV|Azarath|Metrione|Locket|
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:43 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Hi Alba..Are you okay? He smiled, putting his hand on her shoulder. He then forgot manners again.

"Shoot, I am so so sorry, this is Canis. My friend" David backed up and pointed at Canis Canis, this is Alba, I met Alba at our flash mob party last night"

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:47 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba blushed a little when Chris put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine. Thanks..." She looked up at Canis. "Hello, I'm Alba. Il piacere." She smiled despite her light headedness.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:50 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"so we meet again eh? Sorry I am part canadian and Latino, it tends to pop out" He winked at Alba "How are you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:00 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Estoy bien. Y tu?" Alba knew some Spanish. She hoped she didn't offend Chris. She smiled, despite her feeling somewhat lightheaded. She needed to not think about possibly having Archangela's sickness.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:05 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David smiled at Alba's Spanish, he thought it was cute

"Que bueno! Very good! Estoy bien! Tengo mucha hambre he replied laughing

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:10 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:05 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice smiled at Meg and said " Great!" Then she said " Have you had any icecream yet, its yummy!"

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:10 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba chuckled. She was surprised she understood him. "Quieres comida?" She thought about it, and hoped she had gotten it right. She hadn't spoken Spanish since Archangela had taken it. "Tengo helado. Lo quieres?" Alba wasn't sure she said that right, but she tried to sound confident.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:48 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hearing the Jayme's reply, Angela laughed a bit louder. "Well, I hope so she thinks the same"- She said, Angela don't if the that girl was very choosy in making her friend or she thinks the same as three claws were thinking. From now where a Lion arrived. Angela didn't want to show her expression, so she preferred looking down rather than making face.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:52 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David laughed and felt bad, he didn't know a lot of spanish

"haha sorry I dont know a lot of spanish"
David enjoyed being with Alba, it made him feel special inside. He hoped this feeling last forever

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:09 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:08 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba smiled. "I asked if you wanted some ice cream. Since you said you were hungry." Alba laughed at the thought of how bad her Spanish must be. She smiled and offered Chris her ice cream.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:12 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David slowly brought up his bowl and smiled

"I got some, thank you! You should eat too!

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:09 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Freyja Fey
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:27 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
312 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

::Brave, bold, andclever. How am I going to top that one?:: From what she could tell, he seemed a bit older than her, and quite savvy for his age. ::Probably an inherited trait.:: She leaned it to mock whisper back, and replied, "It would be a shame for the flame to drown in the sea..." but before she could continue, she heard him shout a name, startling her to the point where she lost her train of thought.

Still trying to remember what she was about to say, Jayme hugged her, and she hugged her back, happy to make new friends. "I agree with you Jamye... I don't mind at all," Freyja reassured Angela hugging her back, "It's good to be diverse! Plus you guys seem like tons of fun." She smiled at the trio, as she finished up her ice cream. "Aw.. all gone..." she pouted, looking around for something to do with her bowl.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^sig made by me^^
PMEmail
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:33 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba felt silly that she hadn't noticed. She looked at her ice cream, and suddenly wasn't hungry. "I think I'm going to go. I need some air. I'll see you later?" Alba felt like she would faint if she didn't get out. There were too many people, and she was feeling sick. She waved to Chris and turned around and headed for the exit.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:40 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David frowned, hoping that Alba was alright, he didn't want to leave Canis but he wanted to see Alba was alright

"Bye" David replied, trying to put on a smile, but he couldn't help being sad, he didn't want her to leave

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:04 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:43 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba stopped when she saw Chris's face. "Sorry, I just don't feel well. I am going for a walk. When you're done here, you can join me?" Alba gave what she hoped was a convincing grin, then stepped back. She turned and walked out, heading for the nearest exit to the grounds.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:12 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jasper shrugged when the Gryffindor mentioned something like 'I felt the need to add a little more color to this sea of water. Making us a flame floating on it.' Jasper fully understood what that statement meant. What was wrong with being a sea of water? Jasper was finding this boy a bit snobbish, a flame floating on it. Jasper rolled his eyes. He had quite a number of Gryffindor friends but none were like this.

He shrugged and asked Jayme, 'I don't know about you but should we disturb someone else now?' Knowing Jayme she would quickly find a new target and 'attack'.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 01:44 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexi turned to Danka and said quickly, "I'm going to go now, I don't really have another reason to stay. Feel free to use Screech any time you need him. I'll see you later!" She gave him a hug before waving goodbye to the other people she was socializing with and then waved to the Professor and slipped out the door.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Katheryne for the set user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 02:11 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela smiled as Freyja reassured her and hugged her from her back, she didn't mind if the red would also get mixed with the blue but the problem was that, Freyja might have been feeling that students of Hogwarts are hovering over her.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 07:06 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

With no one to talk to anymore, Celina got up and waved goodbye to well, anybody. She dusted herself off since she had gotten some cookie crumbs on her jeans. Celina accidentally cracked her neck, making a big pop sound. She left the room to it's chattering.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 08:11 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jasper wanted to move on to another victim, this Calder guy wanted to add another gryff, Jayme and Angela were happy with Freyja. And Eir finished her ice cream. She frowned for a moment, then began to laugh. "Jasper, if you would like another victim, then go find one yourself. Be brave!" She smiled and looked at Freyja. "Want to see if we can get seconds on the ice cream?" She asked, since Eir really wanted more.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 08:41 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jasper squinted his eyes and looked at Eir. 'I'm not looking for a victim. I'm not some kidnapper or something.' He laughed as he took a deep breath. He just felt that there were too many people surrounding one person and maybe Eir would understand how that felt like. He shrugged and replied Eir. 'Yeah sure. Let's see if we can get seconds.'

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Freyja Fey
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 11:10 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
312 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Sure that sounds great! I love food!" She said smiling. She was happy she wasn't going to be the only one getting seconds. "Mmm.. I wonder what other flavors they have?" She wondered to herself, giggling.

--------------------
^^sig made by me^^
PMEmail
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 03:06 PM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nyria just finished her ice cream and she decided that she deserved another one. So she walked back to the table and got another chocolate ice dream. It was so good! Then she turned and looked into the room. There were a lot of students and they were all talking to each other. So she thought it wasn't polite to just jump into a conversation.
Nyria was thinking: Oh well, I have been invited to another Meet and Greet, maybe that one will go better. Although I would have liked to meet some other students here as well.
She enjoyed her ice cream, looked into the room another time to make sure there really wasn't a student standing alone and looking for a conversation...

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 03:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David saw Nyria standing alone and felt bad. He just felt like that a few min ago, so he decided to walk up to her and as he did he said, holding out his hand

Hi I am David, David Ramerez, First year Ravenclaw"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 09:19 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis laughed with Chris. This was great, and he hoped they would become good friends and do stuff together. "Sure, let's sit down," he answered, "but I'm just going to top up my bowl."

He was just about to go help himself to more ice cream when two things kept him. First, one of Chris' fellow Ravenclaws walked over to them and Chris introduced her as Alba. "Hi Alba," Canis replied to her. No need to say what his name was, because Chris had already introduced him. "Sorry, il what?" he had to ask Alba. He looked from Alba to Chris, because Alba said some more in a language he didn't know. Chris obviously did, because he answered her, and then Canis learned that it was Spanish. Canis only knew English and a little Latin.

Second, he heard Calder literally shout his name. "Hey, Calder," Canis shouted back at his friend, "Have you had any ice cream yet?"

Finally on his way to the ice cream, he came across a Slytherin (Nyria) who looked like she wanted to join the party but didn't really dare to. She's probably new, Canis thought. He remembered how it had felt, standing at the door of the Great Hall and not knowing anone. "Hi," he greeted her. "Guess you like chocolate, too," and he held his bowl up so that she could see he'd also been eating chocolate ice cream. "I'm Canis. Are you knew here?"

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: Feb 4 2012, 09:22 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 09:35 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(canis my name is david btw lol )

David smiled and said "meet me back at the table when your ready" he then walked over to a empty table and sat down eating ice cream. He hoped that canis would hang out with him more, he consider canis his only best friend. He was awesome!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 09:36 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela couldn't stop herself from laughing when the claw boy said he wasn't a kidnapper. "Ice creams??? "- She asked. "Food is umm...sort of fun"- She said. "Having more ice creams that is thoughtful"- She could gulp more than one ice cream but what if she ended up finding herself to the bed of hospital wing.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Love Salamo
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 02:36 AM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Love was excited she'd been to the recent meet and greet and it was a blast! She decided to attend to the second meet and greet because she knew that it would be fun again.
Love entered the room waiting for some familiar faces to get in and have a small chit chat.

--------------------
Love ♥
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 03:06 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme felt a little lost. Once again. She should really stop watching the corner of the rooms for spiders. When she had tuned back in, most were going for seconds. Shrugging, she decided to go make a few other friends. "I'm going to drift. You know? Like a balloon. You guys can go ahead for more. I've still got a little left." Holding up her ice-cream bowl, she grinned. "I won't victimize or kidnap! I promise!" Giving her most solemn look, she headed off towards a Slytherin that had just entered. (Love) "Hey there! You just came in right? I'm Jayme. Ravenclaw Second Year." Holding out her free hand, she grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Love Salamo
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 03:37 AM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Love heard that someone just noticed her and introduced herself. She smiled to the said girl, Jayme.
Hello there Jayme. Yeah, I just came in. It's my pleasure to know a second year student from a different house. Wassup? She asked.

--------------------
Love ♥
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 03:50 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tilting her head, Jayme took a subtle look at the girl's robes. "Nothing much. Nothing much at all. A bit of ice-cream, some conversations, classes, the usual." Seeing the Green, Jayme nodded. "Slytherin. First year? You'll have to be the very first I've met! So it's very, very nice to meet you..." Pausing, Jayme realised the girl hadn't given her name. "Erm. So what's your name? I bet it's something cool!"

--------------------
user posted image
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Love Salamo
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 04:00 AM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Love was ashamed that she forgot to tell her name.
My name? Ain't that cool. Just an ordinary name. My name is Love. And yeah, a first year Sly. She smiled because they were just the same. You were also my second year girl I've met. She laughed.

Love was wondering ... Ice cream? It's a bit cold, you know. Well then, ice cream's delicious though. One of my faves. HIhi. So, what's the flavour?

This post has been edited by Love Salamo: Feb 5 2012, 04:00 AM

--------------------
Love ♥
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 04:34 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Jasper came back from taking seconds, he noticed that Jayme was talking to a Slytherin. He walked up to her and tapped her on her shoulder. 'A new friend Jayme?'

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Love Salamo
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 04:36 AM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Love noticed a guy coming as she was talking to her new friend Jayme. She smiled to this guy and say Hello.

--------------------
Love ♥
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Feb 5 2012, 09:19 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir grabbed seconds then followed Jasper to Jayme and another new person. "Are we just going to follow Jayme from firstie to firstie to meet people? I think that's a good idea!" She said, then looked at the girl they were meeting (Love). "Hello, there! I'm Eirlys, call me a Eir. I'm a second-year claw. So is Jasper here!" She said, pointing her spoon toward Jasper. She giggled and ate more ice cream.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ