View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meet & Greet, Ice Cream Social
Prof. Lilith Wood
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 03:44 PM

Unsorted Member
3442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

Come have Ice Cream and Meet new people!

--------------------
user posted image
Vera made this sig, like a BOSS! l Proud member since Nov '07 l Remember When l Havoc Sisters l Married l The Woods (By Lis)
PM
^
Jacki Nacci
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 04:55 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jacki had heard that there was some form of meet and greet and she asked Rei if she was going to be going to it but she wasn't quite sure yet. Jacki figured it would be good to meet some people so she went ahead and threw on her robes and headed up to the forth floor, finally realising after two floors that the best thing to do would be to wait on the stairs until the stopped moving and were back to where she needed to be. It took her like forever and a day to get there but she did. She had to ask for help quite a few times but still. She got to the office finally and noticed the ice cream on the table already set up. Walking into the room she walked over to the professor, after getting herself some mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was always smart to leave a good first impression, helps when you get in trouble later down the road.

Hello Prof. Wood I believe. Thank you for the invitation.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
HHC By: Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Omega Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 05:02 PM

Unsorted Member
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Meg bounced into the room wearing her school uniform with a few embelishments of her own. For example the watch she wore which ed broken. There was the string of seed beads at her throat. Her socks were standard school kind in a black but the strips were yellow for Hufflepuff. She had little dangling star earrings in and her red hair was twisted up into a massive ponytail. She paused once inside and looked about. Mmm... ice cream sounds interesting and promising.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 05:24 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina was very excited. She had been to the last meet and greet for 1st and 2nd years and had a lot of fun. She walked into the room and noticed only two other people and Professor Lilith Wood. She walked over and smiled, "Hello Professor, it was nice of you to organize a new meet and greet." Celina went to the table and got herself some Ice Cream even though it happened to be the middle of winter.

Outfit

This post has been edited by Celina Cansu: Jan 31 2012, 07:22 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 05:34 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexi got a letter saying that there was another meet and greet! She found her way to Prof. Wood's office and went inside. She didn't see anyone she knew there but she recognised one girl that Harkon had been talking to in the previous meet and greet. Lexi walked over to her (Celina).

"Hi, I'm Lexi Robertson. But you can call me Lex. And you are?" she asked the girl.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Katheryne for the set user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Rosemarie Blackwood
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 05:38 PM

Slytherin Second Year
58 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Rosemarie was quite giddy as she traipsed into the room, and she saw some other excited looking students. She smiled at them, hoping they'd want to be friends. It had been a bit of a hard time making friends at all.
Rose looked around for a moment, then located a table loaded with ice creams and toppings. Smiling once more, she helped herself to a bowl of pistachio ice cream with cherries and caramel. The ice cream was frosty, and her tongue savored the sweet symphony of luxurious flavor. Happy with her choice, she turned to Professor Wood and beamed.
"Hello, Professor! I'm Rosemarie Blackwood. Thank you so much for setting this meet and greet up, it will be so very nice to get to know people my own age."
She smiled again, and slowly, cautiously walked to the other side of the room, where she saw some Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs.
"Erm... hi!", she chirped nervously, her barely recognizable wisp of a French accent curling around her words like a feather boa, "My name's Rosemarie. But you can call me Rose, or even just 'Ro' is fine...".
She began to trail off, and decided to end her sentence by just sticking out her hand for a handshake, and hoping they wouldn't think she was too odd.

This post has been edited by Rosemarie Blackwood: Jan 31 2012, 05:38 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you, Katheryne!!
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 05:46 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina had been eating her ice cream when a girl came over. The girl didn't even have to say her name, Celina knew who she was. "Hey! I'm Celina. I've seen you around a lot! Are you a second year?" She took another bite from her ice cream. At the last meet and greet she had hot chocolate. This was the complete opposite!

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 06:40 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The girl introduced herself as Celina.

"Oh, haha, no. I'm only first year. Ravenclaw," Lexi replied to Celina's query. "And you're in Gryffindor, right?" Lex asked Celina.

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 06:45 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina was really starting to like this girl. "Yes, I'm a proud Gryffindor!" The words 'proud' and 'Gryffindor' reminded Celina of their head of house Prof. Fee's famous 'RAWR' with hands shaped like a lion paw. She almost did the same but decided to stick with what she already had. "So, have you been used to this long or are you still discovering magic?" Celina loved hearing about what it was like in other blood status' families.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 06:48 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis had read the note on the meet and greet in the Transfiguration Department. He had not been there before and it took him a while to find it. He also didn't know Professor Wood. But it had said come and get some ice cream, and even though it was winter, Canis would not pass on that.

He walked into the office and looked around. There were not that many students yet. "Hello, Professor, I'm Canis Rye," he greeted, and then he went over to the little group of students where he spotted Celina and Omega. "Hi," he said to them. And he turned to the Ravenclaw (Lexi) Celina had been talking to and said, "I'm Canis." For once, he even added a "Nice to meet you." It was a meet and greet, after all.

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: Jan 31 2012, 06:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 06:50 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina had been talking to Lexi when Canis came in. He came to the little group. "Hi Canis." The two had only talked once or twice since Canis had come back from his vacation.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:21 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eirlys walked to the meet and greet and looked around. They were all first years, although there was one second year that she recognized from around the school (Omega). Instead of saying hi or anything, she stood by and waited. Maybe one of her more friendly friends would show up.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:31 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis realized that he had not yet got an ice cream. He looked at Celina's ice cream and noticed it was almost gone. "I'm going to get an ice cream, shall I bring you something?" he asked her. When he turned around, he noticed a girl he hadn't yet met (Eirlys). "Hi, I'm Canis," he greeted her, "are you going to have some ice cream, too?" He wondered why she hadn't said anything, yet was standing so close.

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: Jan 31 2012, 07:32 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:39 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina looked down at her Ice cream. She was more than happy when Canis asked her if she wanted something from the table. "Can you get me a bowl of chocolate ice cream please? Thanks!" Celina finished her Ice cream and made sure to get all the taste off the spoon. She kept on sucking on the spoon, even when it was obviously all gone.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:43 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba strolled into the room, not knowing anyone, yet. She recognized one girl she met at a flash mob. She was feeling very light headed, so she didn't know if she would stay long.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
|PV|Azarath|Metrione|Locket|
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Meredith Greene
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:58 PM

Slytherin Second Year
41 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Meredith had decided it was good to take most opportunities to make friends here at the school, her parents had always told her that as well as being a skillfull witch/wizard that connections were a vital part of life too.
On arriving at the meet and greet Merry saw that not many students were here yet, she wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing for her. Professor Wood being the only familiar face she decided that she should go say hi to her Transfigurations teacher and thank her for putting on this event.
'Hello Professor. Thank you for doing this for us, the place looks good and I can't wait to eat some ice-cream.' she said sweetly and then went over to the table of food. Picking up a bowl she filled it with Mint choc chip ice cream *nomnomnom* was her thoughts.
She decided that the best option was to stand and eat her ice-cream before attempting to talk to anyone as she was likely to end up spitting it at someone by accident or getting it round her face.
PMEmail
^
Prof. Lilith Wood
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:08 PM

Unsorted Member
3442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lilith buzzed about her office, robes flowing behind her. Luckily for her she had magic so they could meet an indefinite amount of time tonight and the ice cream wouldn't melt. She herself was currently enjoying some vanilla oreo swirl with gummy bears and hot fudge on top. She had weird taste, if someone didn't know any better they'd think she was pregnant, but this was the way she had always taken her ice cream. Kids started filing in rather quickly, it looked good but she really hoped more would show up. She had enough ice cream for about two hundred students!

"Thank you all for coming, please enjoy yourselves tonight. Don't hesitate on getting ice cream, it is open to everyone at any time. Let me know if you have any questions at all. For those of you who don't know me I'm Professor Lilith Wood, and I teach transfiguration here."

--------------------
user posted image
Vera made this sig, like a BOSS! l Proud member since Nov '07 l Remember When l Havoc Sisters l Married l The Woods (By Lis)
PM
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:13 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice entered the room and saw a Ravenclaw she had seen in many of her classes but had never spoken to (Eirlys). So Alice decided to try to make a friend in a different house. Alice went up to her shyly saying " Hi, I'm Alice Fields. You could call me Ali if you wanted to." Then she said " I think Ive seen you around before."

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Kat Rose Cape
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:48 PM

Slytherin Second Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kat had gotten the owl about the new meet and greet and was determined to arrive, on time and to make this time a success. She had gotten her second chance and she wasn't about to waste it. She got dressed up and put her nice new girl face on before heading to the fourth floor for the meet and greet.
The room wasn't too crowded when Kat got there. She greeted and thanked Prof Woods for hosting the meet and greet and then headed over to the table of Ice Cream. She noticed another Sly girl (Meredith Greene) at the table eating her favorite, Mint Chocolate Chip! Kat got herself a bowl and added some Magic Shell hard chocolate shell to her ice cream before turning to the girl.
You're a mint chocolate chip fan as well? That's my favorite! I'm Kat by the way! I don't believe we have met before! Kat said animatedly, smiling sincerely at the other girl.

Outfit

This post has been edited by Kat Rose Cape: Jan 31 2012, 09:14 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Nerra for the amazing Siggie!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Alba Acerbi
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:48 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
821 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alba listened to the Professor introduce herself. Professor Lilith Wood. ::Remember that. Transfiguration might be a fun class...:: She looked around, hoping to find someone to spark a conversation with. She didn't see anyone she knew, so to procrastinate, like she was so good at, she walked to the ice cream table and scooped a vanilla bean ice cream blob into her cup. She topped it with strawberries, green gummie bears, only green, hot fudge, caramel, and raisins.
She looked around as she chewed on a little raisin. Alba couldn't decide if she wanted to introduce herself. She had done so much of that over the past few days, she was starting feel that if she introduced her self one more time, everyone would know her name. Alba noticed two girls with ice cream. (Meredith and Kat) She decided one more introduction wouldn't hurt. She padded her way over to them. She lingered a second away for a moment, and stepped up. "Hello, I'm Alba." She was so nervous, she was afraid she would spill raisins onto the floor. "Sorry, I'm just alone, and don't know anyone."

This post has been edited by Alba Acerbi: Jan 31 2012, 08:51 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Vera Kwon is an Angel!!
|PV|Azarath|Metrione|Locket|
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Danka Mechá
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:25 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
808 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Danka walked in. He didn't know the professor, but he relished on the opportunity to meet new people, get together with friends and eat sweets. He, after all, had sugar mixed with blood running in his veins -- according to his grandmother, who used to scold him for eating too many sweets. He shyly approached the professor and gave a small, respectful bow. "Thank you for the invitation, Professor Wood. My name is Danká Mecha... at your service. I hope I get to be in your class soon!" He then proceeded to go around the place, looking hungrily at the sweets displayed there.

Across the table he got a glimpse of Lexi Robertson, talking to a Griffindor girl. She seemed more out of her shell than the first time he met her. He took some vanilla ice-cream and covered it with pecans. He then approached Lexi, "Hi, Lexi!" he greeted with a smile. He looked over at the other girl, "Hi, I'm Danka, nice to meet you!" http://i52.tinypic.com/2rh69gw.gif

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:38 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ice cream? Ummmmmm... ice cream. Jasper liked ice cream, especially green tea ice cream. He was half-Japanese after all and had some liking for Japanese food. 'Thanks Professor for the invitation.' he greeted the Professor despite having just the thoughts of ice cream in his mind. He then waved at Omega and went over next to Eirlys. 'Hello Eir.' he grinned. He knew she didn't like crowded places really much so it'd be killing two birds with one stone by hanging out beside her. He'd very much like to meet new people though, the last Meet and Greet the only thing he made friends with was a cup of hot chocolate down his throat.

This post has been edited by Jasper Haru Talon: Jan 31 2012, 09:38 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Gwen Moore
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 10:03 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
324 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Gwen saw a few people she noticed, Eirlysand Jasper. they were standing near each other so she walked over to socialize with them. "hey Eir, hey Jasper" gwen said. she felt like a complete idiot... she barely knew the two of them and she doubted they would remember her. but she didn't know anybody else here and didn't like making new friends that much.

--------------------
user posted image
^^thanks to Blaire for my awesome banner!^^
Kumiko and Mimi // Nieve // empathy
Away!
PM
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 10:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad could not believe she was doing yet another social event. What in the name of Merlin possessed her to attend these things? She didn't like crowds, and was so shy around new people. But these were first years. Bloody, she couldn't hardly believe she wasn't a first year anymore. She was an "older kid" now. Funny. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and pushed into the room, surveying the people there. Kay, not too many people. Not like that Time Warp dance thing.

Oh... ice cream! Well that brightened her outlook a bit. She waved cheerfully at the professor and moved towards the table, snagging a small bowl of vanilla. She stuck a spoonful in her mouth and moved towards a group of three firstie girls. (Meredith, Alba, and Kat) She leaned against a wall near them, not really part of their group, but close enough to be social with them if they wanted an older friend. And if they rather not have an older friend... well, this ice cream was really good. She spotted Jasper and Eirlys and waved at them, but didn't move from her spot.

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Kat Rose Cape
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 10:29 PM

Slytherin Second Year
74 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kat had to give the Claw girl props! It took serious guts for a someone from a different house to walk up and initiate conversation with two Sly's. She decided to be nice. For now anyway. *evil laugh*
Hello Alba! I'm Kat! No worries because I don't really know anyone either. Just a whole bunch of familiar faces! Nice to meet you! Kat smiled and offered the Claw her free hand.
What was that saying? Kat wondered idly. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Kat smiled at the thought. Yep, she certainly was a true Sly and she had no problem acting the part. She smiled brightly, ready for her night to begin.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Nerra for the amazing Siggie!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 11:04 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela walked for the new meet and greet, not actually trying to socialize but just want to get some distraction from her studies. She was very tensed about her studies so she decided to attend some meet and greet although she hadn't talked with any of the new student but at least saw some new faces. The arrangement was awesome, Angela liked that, the only person she knew there was Eir, she don't know if she reply her as usual. "Hi Eir"- She greeted her, waving her hand.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Lexi Robertson
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 11:19 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
350 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh, I'm purebloood. My family have actually been Gryffindors for centuries but I'm the first Ravenclaw. Its great to break off from the group," Lexi explained for what seemed the millionth time today.

As she finished talking a boy came up and introduced himself as Canis. He seemed nice and Lexi said, "Nice to meet you too. I'm Lexi Robertson by the way, but please, call me Lex."

And then a familiar face walked through the door, her new friend Danka! She felt good around Danka. She could really see a great friendship forming with him. "Oh, hi! Long time no see," Lexi joked.

This post has been edited by Lexi Robertson: Feb 1 2012, 01:16 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Profile | Shipper
PMWebsite
^
Jayme Edwards
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 12:46 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
703 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayme made her way into the room slowly. Meet and Greets. They were everywhere it seemed. Full of firsties. It was only the temptation of ice-cream that brought her out here. Zoning in to the ice-cream, she looked over the selection. Not feeling very creative, a scoop of chocolate did the trick. Digging into her treat, she sighed with happiness. Finally deciding to maybe socialise, she looked about. People. People. People. Giving a wave towards Jasper, Eir and the gathering of friends, she headed towards Myriad instead. "M-y-r-i-a-d!" Drawing out each letter, she grinned as she gave her friend a tight hug. "How long has it been since we've talked?"

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra is Amazing for this set!
Profile!~Shipper!
PMEmail
^
Angie Kuro
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 12:56 AM

Slytherin Second Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Angie had gotten the letter about the meet and greet event. She thought it would be best to go so she could meet new students. As soon as she arrive she got nervous, Angie looked round at all the students and gulped. Angie went towards the ice cream, grabbing up her favourite flavour. She saw Professor Wood. "Hi Professor Wood, i'm Angie Kuro. Thanks for invitation."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As soon as David got his meet and greet letter, he was excited. He was use to large crowds since he was in Student council and Speech and Debate! David hurried into the hall of the Meet and greet. Excited yet scared, he walked in and waited to meet someone new. He did need the new friends!

He sits down and puts on the best smile he can. He liked his smile the most because it showed that he was friendly and nice!

"I hope I meet someone cool!" David thought, excited

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:24 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Mr. Chris Evans @ CTTW
PMEmailAIM
^
Luke Locke
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:24 AM

Slytherin Second Year
207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Luke was surprised by the amount of meet-and-greets but reluctantly went along. But upon entering he saw Myri and immediately made a bee-line for her. Well he started to, then seeing the amount of people around her. Though she seemed a bit detached he wandered if she would really want him to join her...
The indecision made him stand still on the spot, he also saw Canis but noticed he too had a lot of people around him. He waved regardless but settled on trying to talk to Myri. Wandering over slightly, he tried to catch her eye before he reached her.

--------------------
user posted image
Cool set by Neilan Logavick:: Profile/Plan :: Shipper :: Callboard :: Sly Pride

PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 05:12 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Another look at her pocket watch and it was confirmed. She was late. It was ridiculous but in between studying, checking on her project in the greenhouses and clubs, Dilya had lost track of all time. She increased her pace as she kept thinking about it.

Dilya stepped into the room wearing her plaid skirt in blue tones, white turtleneck and black cardigan.Below the waist were some white tights and black mary janes. Her hair was down.

As soon as she scanned the room, she spotted the 'regular' crowd and the hostess. Coming near Prof. Wood she introduced herself. "My dear Professor Wood. Thank you for the invitation. My name is Dilya Argento, Gryffindor, First year...at your service." She retreated with a smile and decided to pass on the ice cream. She still had jelly beans in her pockets.

Before long she had spotted some of friends, but they were busy in some other conversations. For the time being, she moved to an unsuspecting corner, trying to get her thoughts straight.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:39 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella just received an invitation about another Meet and Greet. Professor M.V sent it to her but she said that Professor Wood hosted the events. She just wondering why there were so many Meet and Greet. But it was alright, since she still didn't know so many people, this would be great.

She walked o the Transfiguration department. It was the first time of her to had a foot in Transfiguration department since she didn't enrolled at the class. Finally, she found the room and entered. There were so many students there. Her eyes was twinkling. She walked to Professor Wood and greeted her "Hello, Professor. Thanks for the invitation" she smiled.

Ruella looked around and she spotted Alba. She approached Alba and poked her shoulder. "Hey ya, Alba! I don't know if we will meet each other so often" she grinned. It was good to knew there was someone she'd already knew. Alba was with another two Sly girls (Meredith and Kat), Ruella smiled to them. "Hello, I'm Ruella. Pleased to meet you". Then she saw Angela also there. She waved to her.

This post has been edited by Ruella Georfred: Feb 1 2012, 07:42 AM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Angela Singer
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:16 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
887 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Angela saw Ruella, her dueling opponent, she waved back. "Hi Ruella!!" - She said with a grin. "Fancy seeing you here"- She added. She was actually getting bored. So she decided to take ice creams. She got a bit confused what to take, there were a large variety of ice creams, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce was her favorite.

--------------------

user posted image
Alex made me Hot!!
Cass and Angie
PMEmailYIM
^
Shadow NightMoon
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:33 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
275 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Shadow had heard something about ice cream, so she went off in search of finding it. Shadow found where to go. There were several people already there.

"Hi Dilya." Shadow said as she passed her trying to find her way to the ice cream. After all thats why Shaodw had decided to come.

"Thanks for the invite professor
." Shadow said once she had found the ice cream table. SHe began to build herself a rather large sundae.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 08:52 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jasper stood there as a Ravenclaw girl approached him and Eir and said hello. 'Hello there.' He replied Gwen. 'Sorry. Do I know you from somewhere?' he continued. Where could he have possibly met this girl? He rarely forgot a face, what more a person he met?

Jasper waved back at Myriad and Jayme who were standing in another part of the room. Seemed like they wanted to have someone they know with them but not too many. This was a meet and greet session after all.

Anyway, it seemed like the crowd was coming in. Mostly first years but what did you expect. That happened as well last term when he was a firstie.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Eirlys Gabriel
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 09:55 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1059 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Eir smiled at the boy who came up to her, (Canis). "I'll probably have some too. I'm Eirlys." She said. It was a meet and greet, she was supposed to "meet" and "greet" people. A girl came up next and introduced herself, and she looked familiar, Eir assumed she was in some of her classes, (Alice). "I'm Eirlys Gabriel, but call me Eir. I've seen you around too. I believe we are in some of the same classes." She said smiling.

She was saved when Jasper joined her. Relieved that now she knew someone in the room, it wasn't that terrible. Although the two people who had come up to her were nice. "Hey, Jasper. Ready to 'meet and greet' some people?" She asked, smiling, even though she wasn't one for being the first to introduce herself.

Gwen, one of Eir's roommates, joined them, and Eir smiled. Ah, the company of other claws. She turned to Gwen. "Hey! You know, next year we won't be invited to these things anymore." Eir pointed out as the three of them would be third years then. "But then we get to go to Hogsmeade!!" She giggled after she said it, then looked around to see if any of her friends from other houses had arrived. She saw Myriad and Jayme and waved at them, then looked around for Anna, Tommy, and Amber. She didn't think they had arrived yet, if they were going to come at all.

This post has been edited by Eirlys Gabriel: Feb 1 2012, 09:56 AM

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:20 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice responded to Eir by saying " Yeah i think so!" Then she smiled and said " Hey, I'm going to go get some icecream,and thank the professor, do you want any?"

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:26 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis was getting a bit confused looking around. There were now so many students that he already knew and wanted to talk to, and so many more that he hadn't met yet. "I'm Canis," he replied to Eirlys, "nice to meet you. I'll go get some ice cream then." He nodded at Celina, "Chocolate coming up." He left the small group for the ice cream, loaded up a chocolate bowl for himself and one for Celina and made his way back. He noticed Luke waving over and waved his bowl awkwardly in return. Maybe Luke would come over to meet them. He handed Celina's bowl to her and said "Enjoy." Then he dug into his, looking around once more.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Dilya Argento
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:33 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
664 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Dilya waved at Shadow and moved aside so she could reach the ice cream area.

She thought it would be interesting to check out what books Prof. Wood had. Her eyes found the bookcases in the room and went straight for them. She was reading the titles and making a mental note on which ones to maybe borrow one day.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Olivia Arthur-Wright
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 11:38 AM

Slytherin Third Year
825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Outfit

Olivia walked into yet another meet and greet, this time with ice cream. She made a bee line to the frozen delights and but did stop to great her host. "Thank you Professor Wood. This all looks very fantastic." She continued on her path as more students made their greetings. As she walked to the ice cream she made note of any familiar people. There were, people from her Flying and Runes classes and she even raised and eyebrow at that one Claw girl she'd told to shut up in Charms [Angela].

Olivia's shoulders bounced in a silent laugh as she scooped butter pecan onto a cone. She had yet to feel sorry for telling off her class; they were being rude and annoying. She added another scoop of pralines and cream. But it was a bad impression to make, wasn't it. She drizzled some caramel on top. She may need someone's help one day. She licked her finished cone and sighed.

:Best make amends: But then she saw some more interesting mixed group of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.[Lexi, Canis, Celina, Danka] Olivia decided to put off humility, put on her sociable face and head for the group of lions and birds. She would apologize to Angela later...Maybe

"Hello," she said to them with a smile. "Mind if a snake joins your ranks?"

This post has been edited by Olivia Arthur-Wright: Feb 1 2012, 03:40 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Haha. This sig by me. Jatken sig by Kate.::Profile::Everyday::Ship
user posted image
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 12:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis had not paid attention to much since he'd started eating his bowl of chocolate ice cream, but looked up when a new voice (Olivia) spoke up. "Snake?" he said, momentarily at a loss. Then he realized she was a Slytherin. "I don't mind," he said, not wanting to speak for the others. "I'm Canis," he held out his hand holding the spoon.

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: Feb 1 2012, 12:18 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 12:26 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

David noticed Olivia and Canis talking and thought 'might as well'
He walks over and notices the chocolate ice cream and smiles
"your favorite?" he asked Canis he then looks at olivia and smiles

"hi!" David then holds out his hand

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 12:58 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis wasn't sure whether he'd met the Ravenclaw yet officially or not, but fortunately, it didn't matter. He was just trying to come up with the name when Chris introduced himself to Olivia. Saved, Canis thought. "Absolutely," he replied to Chris. "There's nothing better than chocolate flavour." Especially as here it had the real chocolate flavour and didn't taste fake or cheap. It was also incredibly creamy. In other words, to die for, and Canis fully intended to get another helping as soon as he was done with this one. "You're gonna get any?" he asked Chris.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
David Zakrevski
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 01:04 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
1111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I am ready when you are man" David grinned, then he then forgot: "Manners!"

"I am David Rameriez, by the way, first year, Ravenclaw" He held out his hand towards Canis "I didn't mean to barge in on your conversation, I just don't really know anyone on campus"

This post has been edited by Christopher Clark: Feb 4 2012, 10:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 01:12 PM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

And yet another Meet and Greet! Well, why not attend this one as well? Nyria was getting the hang of this and when she entered the room she walked towards professor Lilith Wood.
Hello professor Wood, thank you for the invitation! My name is Nyria White.

Then she picked an ice-cream with chocolate flavour and she saw Rosemarie Blackwood. Nyria was happy to see her again so she smiled and said:
Hi Rosemarie! Nice to meet you again! How is Jeckyll doing?
Then she noticed the other students (Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs) and she greeted them as well:
Hi everyone, my name is Nyria. Nice to meet you all.

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 01:52 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi was honestly tired of these meet and greets. She could honestly meet people on her own, but she knew the Professor had taken her time on preparing it, so she was going. It meant lots of ice-cream, and probably a person or two to actually meet. She went mostly for the ice cream, but the people was also fine with her.

She searched for office #412, and when she finally found it, she opened the door to find many people, and lots of ice cream. She walked over to the professor, to thank her for the ice-cream and making this meet and greet. "Thanks, Prof. Wood, for the invitation. It was very nice of you to plan this." Abbi then directly walked to the ice-cream table, to have some time to choose the flavour and stuff, and to then go talk to someone. Maybe someone she knew would arrive, or some more Slytherins, because she noticed that was the minority there.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:07 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina eagerly took the bowl. "Thanks!" She noticed all the different people coming in and tried to wave to the ones she knew. Celina then turned back to Lexi. "I'm actually the first Gryffindor. My mother was Ravenclaw and my ancestors were all Slytherins." She took a big spoon of ice cream and licked it off her spoon like a Popsicle. This stuff was so good!

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Olivia Arthur-Wright
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:08 PM

Slytherin Third Year
825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Olivia raised a brow at Canis' spoon wielding hand. The other brow soon joined its brother when Christopher suddenly appeared.

"Um, hi," she said. She switched her cone to her left hand and shook the one that Christopher had offered to her. "Olivia. Olivia Arthur-Wright. As for barging, I think it's okay at an ice cream social. By the way, you should really go grab some."

--------------------
user posted image
Haha. This sig by me. Jatken sig by Kate.::Profile::Everyday::Ship
user posted image
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis grinned back at Chris. "Yeah, I got that," referring both to the name and the House. Canis was wearing his robe, pointed to the crest and said "Canis, Gryffindor," making sure to make a clear pause between the two words, to avoid confusion. "Otherwise it's Canis Rye," he added, following Olivia's lead. He shook Chris' hand. "You're not interrupting, we hadn't really talked about anything yet," he continued to Chris after Olivia's comment. He quickly put the last scoop of ice cream into his mouth and said "Let's go then get some more!" After all, he thought, it had been a small portion.

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: Feb 1 2012, 03:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ