PMEmailYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 01:58 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was sitting in the small window seat, her head bent forward as she looked at the papers on her lap. She was humming softly to herself, a tune that while didn't seem familiar was pretty and happy.

She was making marks on a piece of parchment that looked like musical notes! Every so often her humming would stop.. and she would make another scratch on the paper before starting to hum again!

She bit her lip as the pretty humming stopped and her brow furrowed a little as she seemed to get stuck in her music writing.. She sighed softly as she pushed her papers back!

She ran a hand through her black hair, would he even like a song? Was this just super dumb? He deserved so much more after saving her!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 02:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus sat on the floor, trying to concentrate on the papers in front of him. But it didn't matter how much he tried, he simply wasn't intrested in reading them. Ever so often he looked up to a girl sitting not that far away at a window. It seemed like she was trying to write something down but she stopped every few seconds and looked very thoughtful.

After a while he gave up on reading the letter he had in his hands and stood up. He was about to leave but when he walked passed the girl he heard her humming a melody. Probably she was trying to write a song?

That sounds really good. He told the girl when she stopped once again. Are ya writing a song?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 06:31 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was a good thing that Syah was seated, because the male voice coming from right next to her scared the living fwoopers out of her! She had been so engrossed in her writing that she hadn't even noticed that anyone was around!

She smiled down at the boy kindly.. he sorta reminded her of Liam a little! "You think so?" She said as she turned back to her papers to look at the music she had written. "Mmm,I am attempting at least, but.. I don't think it's going so well..

Also do guys like songs written to them? Or is that more a girl thing?"

She would like a song written about her.. but would Liam? She blinked a little as she shook herself out of her thoughts!

"I'm Syah Kennedy." She held out her hand to shake the boys..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 10:12 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus thought about what the girl had said. Well, I think it's good and I'm quite sure there are a lot who'd agree with me. Just keep going I'm sure you'll manage.

Did guys like songs written to them? Seamus didn't like it, he wasn't really the cheesy type. But he knew some guys who'd like it, he was sure about that. Depends on the guy I think. If you're close I guess he will. How could a boy be not happy about getting a song by his girlfriend? That meant she really care about him, right? Right.

Aren't you my brother's girlfriend? He asked after giving her name a second thought. Liam Fallon? He was sure it was her. Liam mentioned her really often. Oh, and I'm Seamus. He added.

This post has been edited by Seamus Fallon: Nov 26 2015, 10:13 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 11:47 AM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled warmly down at the younger boy, he was so sweet. "Thank you so much! I'm glad you think so." She said as she pushed her hair behind her ear and nodded. "Thank you, I'm going to try and finish it!"

She put the papers aside right now though and shifted her position to look more at the boy! She didn't want to be rude! And then her mouth fell open slightly as he said who he was!!

"Yeah, I am!" She said with a shake of her head.. Seamus! Of course! I met your brother Rory the other day as well." She smiled again at him. "It's so nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you!"

Whoops.. she probably shouldn't have been wondering if Liam would like her song in front of him! Heh.. Merlin..

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 03:18 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Syah said that she was Liam's girlfriend Seamus grin got bigger. Well, if the song you're trying to write is for my brother, I can assure you he'll like it! This was true. His older brother Liam was head over heals for this girl, it wouldn't even matter what she did for him, he'd like it anyway.

Really? I guess that's because you're both Ravenclaws. I've hardly seen Rory since we're here. he replied with a small shrug.

I hope ya've heard good things abou' me? But knowing my siblings you probably didn't. Seamus chuckled a little while saying this.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 05:53 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah blushed a little as Seamus asked if she was writing the song for his brother! "Mmmm, I am actually, it's part of his Christmas present!" She said excitedly, She was looking forward to what she had planned, it involved the room of requirement, a song and some cake! She also got him a shirt!

She hoped he liked that! "Well, I hope so! I've never actually written a song for anyone before, so.." She shrugged a bit.. She hoped it was all right.

"Mmmm, Mairead told me that if I ever saw him to go say hi and to get him outside! So I did!" She smiled a bit.. "Hopefully you will be seeing him more now!

Syah laughed a little, "I've heard nothing but good things, I promise you! It was Mairead she was scared of!!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Nov 29 2015, 10:09 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Well, everyone has to start at somewhere, don't you think? Seamus said.

Yeah I hope so. It's always nice to spend some time with the family. Good that you did, otherwise he might have stayed burried in books for the next two years or something. Thinking about this made Seamus laugh a bit.

Sounds good. I've heard a lot about you too. Of course it was all good. Seamus told her with a little smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 29 2015, 05:30 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah laughed a little as Seamus spoke.. "Mmm, it's true! Maybe I will be a famous song writer instead of a healer?" She shook her head a little at her fantasy! She did like music, but she couldn't see making a career out of it! Healing was much better!

"It's a tendency most of us Ravenclaw's have actually, to hide away safely in books.. thankfully eventually we all get dragged out! And I'm glad I did! I never would have met nd of your family had I stayed in my books!"

Syah smiled warmly, {color=blue] "Oh good! I'm so glad!"[/color] She let out a soft sigh of relief.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 01:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Healer or song writer? Hmm.. It's just a little different. Seamus laughed. Do you go to the holiday caroling? You might be at the right place there if you really like singing! He told her.

Yeah I guess you're right.. Though it's hard to believe that you're actually having fun with your nose buried in books the whole day. Seamus stated.

You have nothing to worry about! Liam would never say a bad thing about you. He reassured the Rawenclaw girl.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 02:10 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah laughed a little as Seamus spoke.. "Mmm, it is a bit different! But.. that's life huh? It would be boring if you only liked one things." She grinned warmly at her boyfriends little brother..

"I was there.. it was a good place for me to sing.. though to be honest, adults make me nervous! I was glad your brother was there!" But then again, she was always glad Liam was there.. Goodness she had it bad!

Syah gave him a shrug.. "It is fun! Believe it or not! I like reading.."

Syah grinned a little.. "Oh good.. I.. get nervous sometimes.. that I might be too clumsy or something.." She gave him another warm smile.. "Dumb huh?"

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Dec 4 2015, 01:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yeah you might be right about that. For instance I like this kinda things where you have to be creativ.. I don't know.. Um.. Just drawing for example but I could never live without pranks. They're like so important. Seamus told Syha. He didn't like to tell people that he liked art because he always feared that the others would laugh about him but he didn't have that feeling with Syha.

Liam was there? Actually no suprise he's a Puff after all. Always trying to bring some happiness to others. Seamus laughed a little at this.

No no.. Not dumb at all. With other guys you'd probably have to worry about it but.. I don't think it's the same with Liam.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 4 2015, 08:21 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled warmly at Seamus as he spoke, it seemed like this was a big thing for him, and she felt like Liam's Family really was becoming her own! "Drawing is pretty cool actually! I like to write! I wish I could draw.. maybe.. you could teach me sometime? That would be super fun." She smiled at him.

"Mmm, he was there! It was fun! I liked it a lot. She really liked singing..

She looked down a little as he spoke and she nodded her head.. "Mmm, I hope it's not.." She didn't want to lose him over something stupid like falling!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 12:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus smiled at the way Syha reacted. Yep, maybe we can do this at some point! He said happily. When Liam told him about his girlfriend he didn't believe that she'd be that nice.

Don't worry! Seamus told the pretty Rawenclaw once again.

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Dec 6 2015, 12:03 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 12:20 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade walked around the castle with a smile on her face. She wore her new dress which was blue and yellow and had a bow in her hair. She didn't even know why, but she felt like this was going to be a good day. Pushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear, she stepped closer to the window and looked outside. The sun was finally shining again and she saw students spending their time close to the lake.

While sitting down next to the window, Jade pulled her wand out of the purse she had been carrying around with her.

Ethan LaFont

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 01:49 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan was wandering around the corridors, part of him was hoping to see Sy.. He still couldn't get the Ravenclaw head girl off of his mind..

Or failing that, he wanted to see Leah.. She could help cheer him up and bring a smile to his face.. But he had been through four floors now and he hadn't found either one of them!

He sighed softly as he leaned next to a window and ran a hand through his light brown hair only to notice that there was someone sitting in the window where he was..

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." Ethan said with a grin as he moved his shoulder, making his leather jacket creak a bit..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sapphira Delos
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 01:59 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
4 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sapphira, who had been sitting in the window staring out at the grounds looking sad and lonely, looked up once she heard someone speaking to her. "Oh. Hello. And it's okay. I was just thinking." She said. "My name is Sapphira by the way. Sapphira Delos. What's yours?"

--------------------
In the hours of daylight, you have the Sun. In The hours of night, you have the Moon. But, somewhere in the middle, the Stars collide and that my friends is the time where you can truly shine."
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 02:38 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As soon as Jade heard someone sigh, she looked up and saw a quite handsome boy. It didn't seem like he had noticed her so far, so she turned back to the window, looking outside once again.

Once he spoke up, Jade turned her head in his direction again. "Doesn't matter. There's plenty of space anyway", she told him with a warm smile and shifted a bit. The windows were huge, a few people could easily sit in front of them.

"Aren't you the Slytherin Prefect?" She asked the boy curiously as she glanced at his leather jacket. Now, that he was standing right here, she'd take the chance and talk to him. Jade had nothing better to do anyway and she always liked having company.

Remembering what her mother kept telling her, she slightly shook her head with a grin. "I'm sorry, I should've introduced myself first. I'm Jade Odvalle, Fifth year Hufflepuff." Jade was a very curious person and liked asking many questions. Her mother kept telling her that it was rude to ask strangers some random questions and she should start by introducing herself before starting with the questions.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sapphira Delos
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 03:21 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
4 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sapphira continues to sit there, wondering if someone realizes if she had even spoken. It certainly didn't seem that way, so she decides to continue the wait and see process just incase.

In the mean time, Sapphira wonders why she and Alex came to Hogwarts. Sure, her Father was proud they had been accepted and her Mother certainly seemed happy as well, but was it really a good idea to be so far from home? This castle was certainly large, yes, but nothing really stood out in her mind about the size. Perhaps she was overthinking things or perhaps She was just used to being in large places. Whatever the reason, she missed home.

Sapphira also never expected that she and Alex would be separated soon after they arrived. If she knew Alex, and she did, she knew he'd probably be doing one of two things. Either he's chasing some girl around somewhere or he's thinking of a way to fix their separation. He always did have a tendency of getting into things whenever she's not around. Then again, he could be doing both at the same time.

She gives a slight sight as she waits.

--------------------
In the hours of daylight, you have the Sun. In The hours of night, you have the Moon. But, somewhere in the middle, the Stars collide and that my friends is the time where you can truly shine."
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 04:36 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Jade Odvalle @ Aug 7 2016, 12:38 PM)
As soon as Jade heard someone sigh, she looked up and saw a quite handsome boy. It didn't seem like he had noticed her so far, so she turned back to the window, looking outside once again.

Once he spoke up, Jade turned her head in his direction again. "Doesn't matter. There's plenty of space anyway", she told him with a warm smile and shifted a bit. The windows were huge, a few people could easily sit in front of them.

"Aren't you the Slytherin Prefect?" She asked the boy curiously as she glanced at his leather jacket. Now, that he was standing right here, she'd take the chance and talk to him. Jade had nothing better to do anyway and she always liked having company.

Remembering what her mother kept telling her, she slightly shook her head with a grin. "I'm sorry, I should've introduced myself first. I'm Jade Odvalle, Fifth year Hufflepuff." Jade was a very curious person and liked asking many questions. Her mother kept telling her that it was rude to ask strangers some random questions and she should start by introducing herself before starting with the questions.

Ethan smiled a bit down at the Pretty blonde girl as she spoke and he nodded.. "Well thank you again, "I hope I'm not disturbing you." He said as he looked over at her for a moment before grinning again..

"Ahh yes, I am! Ethan LaFont at your service." Ethan said with a half bow as he smirked at bit at her, she looked like a sweet little HuffkePuff, which weren't usually his type.. but she WAS pretty.. so there was that..

Pretty was his type! And Blonde.. she looked nothing like Sy.. so that was good.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Jade." He said with a grin, as he leaned against the window and looked down at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 04:17 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade shook her head with a warm smile. "You're not disturbing me at all. In fact, I'd like having a little company", she told him while brushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"It's nice to meet you, Ethan", Jade replied politely. She had heard a few things about the Slytherin Prefect, both good and bad, but Jade hated rumors and chose not to believe them. She prefered getting to know a person before judging them based on what others said.

She took another short look outside before looking up at him again with a smile placed on her face. "So, what are you doing inside on such a beautiful day?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 12:43 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well then, I shall happily oblige and let you have my company for a bit." Ethan said as he kept his ever so cool stance on the edge of the window seat looking down at her.

He noticed how the light hit her hair and make it almost shine and he smiled a bit..She sort of looked like an Angel right now. "It's nice to meet you as well Jade." He said with a charming smile as he looked out the windows for a moment as if to check on this so called beautiful weather.

"I just felt like being inside, so many people will probably be out enjoying the sun, that I'm inside enjoying the empty castle.. And you?" He asked her as he adjusted his jacket on his shoulders.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 06:39 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade smiled while looking up at Ethan. "I'm glad." She told him with a wink.

The answer he gave Jade sounded quite good. She looked outside for a second before looking back at him. "You're right, it's nice when the castle isn't too crowded." She replied. In the winter it was very hard to find an empty spot in the castle.

"I don't really know", she told Ethan. "I just didn't feel like sitting outside with all the others, and a few years back I noticed that the view from here is really pretty. I've been coming to this window ever since. I think I've sat here with almost every weather outside." Jade really hoped he wouldn't get this wrong. It sounded a bit like she was a loner and in some way, she was one. But only because she chose to be one. She liked to spend her time somewhere she could think in peace. Besides, she did have friends, she just wasn't one of those person who could spend every single hour of the day with their friends.

This post has been edited by Jade Odvalle: Aug 12 2016, 06:41 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:56 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled a bit at her as she spoke and he nodded.. "This is what I am saying, it's nearly impossible to find quiet places in the castle, so might as well take advantage of them while we can.. right?" He said as he moved a bit closer to her.

Casually.. Very Casually..

He looked down at her as she spoke and he tilted his head as he listened to her.. "I actually have one of those spots myself, there is a view from one of the towers that is pretty amazing, I like to do there sometimes myself and think."

Or snog girls.. but mostly.. he used that spot to think and look out on the grounds..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 05:31 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 05:31 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade nodded at Ethan's words. "Yeah, totally." When she noticed that Ethan moved a bit closer to her, she smirked a little. After all, he was a very handsome boy. Probably one of the best looking guys at Hogwarts.

Jade tilted her head and looked at Ethan curiously. "That sounds cool.. I can imagine that the view from the towers is great." Being a Hufflepuff, she usually didn't spend much time in the towers but her friends from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor kept telling her that they had an amazing view from their dorms.

"So, what else do you like to do?" Jade asked him with a smile and started curling a few strands of her hair around her finger, before letting it fall back down on her shoulder.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 03:53 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan slowly sat down on the chair next to her and smiled warmly at the blonde girl. He leaned back against the window and adjusted his leather jacket for a moment as he looked at her as she spoke.

"It's pretty amazing actually, I'll have to show you sometime." He suggested as he looked at her and smiled warmly. "Soon.. if you like." He said with a bit of a smirk in her direction.

"What else do I like to do.." He just shrugged a bit.. as he looked out the window. "Not much really, you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 06:45 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade nodded with a smile on her face. "Yeah, I'd like that", she told the Slytherin. Getting to spend more time with Ethan sounded good to her.

She couldn't believe that there wasn't much that Ethan enjoyed doing, but she didn't want to ask again either, instead she thought about an answer. "Well, I like to annoy my little brother." This was the first thing that she had thought about.

"But spending time with my friends is fun too. Usually we hang out somewhere outside." Jade told him with a smile. "Oh, and I love going to Hogsmead." These weren't the most interesting things to do but Jade enjoyed them!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 01:11 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled a bit at Jade as she spoke. "Great! We will have to meet up soon, i promise you'll really love the view." He said with a nod over at her as he ran a hand through his light brown hair and looked over at her for a moment, a smile cracking his face as she spoke of annoying her little brother.

"Oh really? That's pretty hilarious actually, I have a younger brother, and I'm a triplet.. so I like to annoy all of my siblings on occasion." He said with an easy grin.

He nodded.. "Friends are good, I like hanging out with my friends as well, do you have any hobbies?" He asked her curiously..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 12:28 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade smiled while she listened to Ethan talk. So far, she was enjoying talking to him. "Understandable. Siblings are awesome and I really like spending time with my brother and just talking to him, but annoying him is usually the best part of it." Jade explained with a grin on her face.

"Oh, you're a triplet? I thought you and Eric were twins.. Who's the third one?" This made Jade curious. She hadn't heard of a third sibling before but she was pretty sure it had to be a girl. Another boy, looking exactly like Ethan and Eric would've caught someone's attention..

Thinking about her hobbies, Jade fiddled with her hair. "I love flying." She said after a few seconds of silence. "I love to fly but I don't like playing quidditch. I'm to scared to get by a buldger and I'm pretty clumsy, so I'd drop the ball too often to be a chaser." She chuckled a bit while continuing. "What about you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 02:01 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled at the girl as he moved just a bit closer to her.. he was actually liking to talk to her.. Which was a shock.. usually girls acted just like they wanted to snog him.. So there was the inevitable teasing leading up to the snogging..

But that wasn't actual conversation..

This was sort of refreshing.

"Yeah, There is Eric and I and then we have a sister, Venus, she's in Ravenclaw." He said with a fond smile. It had been awhile since he had seen his siblings and he was actually sort of missing them, not to mention he had gotten wind of some girls being mean to her and he had given everyone in Slytherin a firm talking too.. about how to treat members of his family..

Ethan watched as she fiddled with her hair and he smiled as the sunlight danced on the strands a bit.. She was really pretty..

"Flying is pretty fun.. I like to do that as well." He said as he looked over at her as she asked what his hobbies were..

Well, drawing when I have time.. Snogging obviously.. and reading ad well." He said with a grin..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 08:43 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

A smile crossed Jade's face. She was enjoying this. It was nothing special at all, but she was having a good time.

"Oh, I think I've met Venus, she's a bit shy, right? I didn't know that she is your sister." Jade said, thinking about the blonde haired Ravenclaw. She was pretty and the one time she has spoken to her, Venus seemed to be really nice.

"Well, maybe we should fly together at some point", Jade suggested with a smile. She liked flying, she was starting to like Ethan, why not combine these things?

Jade laughed when Ethan mentioned that snogging was one of his hobbies. "You really count snogging to your hobbies?" She asked him still chuckling a little. "I can't say that snogging is one of my hobbies, I do enjoy reading though. And drawing is great, but I'm not really good it." Jade told Ethan, talking normally again, she still had a smile on her face though.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 03:51 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled warmly as Jade spoke about V.. "Yeah, she is a bit shy." Though of course around him and Eric she wasn't shy at all.. but again that was because they were siblings.. "She's pretty nice once she opens up though" He said with a nod.. Venus could always use more friends..

He tilted his head a bit, watching her with a smile on his face as she spoke and he nodded.. "Maybe we should, I would like that a lot actually.. It's been awhile since I've been on a broom." The closest he had made it lately to the pitch, was to the brromshed with some Ravvie..

Heh..

Anyways..

He smirked at her as she laughed at him.. "I do! it's loads of fun and I like to do it.. so why not count it among my hobbies?" He asked with a sly grin as he looked over at her and winked.. "That's such a shame.." He said with a shake of his head and nodded as she spoke about drawing.. 'Well,all you need is a little practice really.. and you'll get better."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jade Odvalle
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 10:41 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
527 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jade nodded understandingly. The quiet people usually were nice, just hard to get to know. "Well, she's a lot nicer than the slytherin girl I saw her hanging out with." Another girl who's name Jade didn't know but she didn't really want to know it either.

"Then it's about time." Jade said. She enjoyed flying a lot and tried to fly every day, of course, sometimes it didn't work due to tests she had to study for or the weather.

Thinking about it, Jade wasn't so sure whether snogging was a lot of fun. Obviously it had to be because many people enjoyed it but the boy she had ever kissed was her ex boyfriend back in her third year. They didn't even do anything other than kiss. "Yeah, maybe you're right." A smile was still on her face but now her cheeks were glowing red. This wasn't something she really liked to talk about.

Jade chuckled a bit at his last sentence. "I'm not a very patient person, you know. Everytime I find something that I'm bad at, I just leave it and try something else." She told Ethan honestly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 04:48 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smirked slightly at her response.. "Ahh yeah, That's Claire.. She and Venus are an interesting pair of friends, but somehow it seems to work.." He said with a shake of his head, even he didn't know how it did, but he was grateful that his sister had such a good friend in Claire.

He nodded as she spoke and he grinned.. "It is about time then." He said

"I am right, really.. if you get the right person.. snogging is very enjoyable.. in fact.. maybe you would want to try it with me?" He asked her with a smile.. "I certainly know what I'm doing.. so that's a plus" He said with a wink in her direction..

"Ahh well.. patience is a virtue they say." He said as he chuckled a bit..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 06:01 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna stares out the window, lost in thought. She does that a lot. She's either solving something or thinking about something important. Sometimes she would just stare at something because she was trying to remember and see it's details.

Brie Quinn

This post has been edited by Chyna Parks: Sep 13 2016, 02:04 PM
PMEmail
^
Brie Quinn
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 02:02 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brie was walking along the halls, books in her arms as she made her way towards the library, she hoped she would be able to find some of her family. They had been so scare lately.

Though she was partly to blame for this as well. Owl's were crazy and she was studying every free minute she had.

She sighed softly as she pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear and spotted a girl staring out a window. She smiled a bit before stopping in front of her.

"See anything interesting out there?" She asked curiously as she looked at the young Ravenclaw. She hadn't met her before, she didn't think.

This post has been edited by Brie Quinn: Sep 13 2016, 02:02 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 02:10 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Oh, I was just thing. But the view is great." Chyna said to the older ravenckaw girl who had just approached. The girl had blonde hair and green eyes. She was really pretty.

Oh, she's a fifth year Chyna thought to herself. "Chyna Parks. Ravenclaw, first. It's nice to meet you."Chyna said.

This post has been edited by Chyna Parks: Sep 13 2016, 02:11 PM
PMEmail
^
Brie Quinn
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 05:06 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brie smiled at the girl as she spoke and she leaned over a little to get a look at the view. 'Mmmm, it is a pretty decent view." She said with a grin as she tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ears. "Were you thinking about anything in particular?" She asked as she shifted her books in her arms a bit.

Her blue eyes looked at the younger girl as she introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Brie Quinn, Ravenclaw, fifth year." She held out her hand to shake the other girls in a proper greeting. "It's nice to meet you."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 05:26 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Family." Chyna responded after shaking Brie's hand. Family had been on her mind. Chyna hated it when her sisters fought. They always came to her for help. sometimes she wished she didn't see them a lot. Not that she doesn't like her sisters. Its complicated.

"Do you have any family that goes to Hogwarts?" Chyna asked, hoping she could relate to her problem, like Mia did.
PMEmail
^
Brie Quinn
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 05:16 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brie tilted her head a little as the younger Ravenclaw spoke. "Really? I find myself thinking of my family a lot too." She said with a warm smile as she leaned against the widow a little, her bright blue eyes looking out at the view.

"Mmmm, I do.. I have three brothers and a twin sister here.. She said with a grin, "And all of us are in Ravenclaw except for my eldest brother Jack." She explained.

"What about you? Do you have family here?" She assumed they must all be older due to her young age.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 17 2016, 06:03 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"My sisters are in ravenclaw, too." Chyna said.

Chyna nodded. "I'm a triplet." Chyna sighed.
PMEmail
^
Brie Quinn
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 02:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brie raised an eyebrow.. "A triplet? I'm a twin myself." She said with a warm smile as she looked at the other girl. She knew of another set of Triplets in the school as well, The LaFonts.. but they weren't all in the same house..

"Do you not like being a triplet?" Brie asked as she tilted her head a bit.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 07:50 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna nodded. Brie did look like another girl she'd seen.

"I do, but it can get exhausting. It's like they never leave me alone. Chyna said, staring out the window.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ