View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bench Along The Wall
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:44 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver nodded his head. "I would much more prefer to be fluent in a few than be mediocre in several." When Aqua expressed concern over distracting him from his previous destination he said, "I had been heading to the owlery, but it can wait." He then remembered the papers he had inadvertently caused her to knock astray. "I hope I hadn't jumbled up whatever it was that you were reading."

--------------------

user posted image

Thanks to Eve for the signature <3
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:52 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and gave a small laugh. Alright, well if he was sure it wasn't too important, then she didn't mind the company. "Nah, was just reviewing the syllabus for a COMC class I TA. Nothing special. I was just on my way to the common room to go drop off my bag, but it can wait." she said with a grin and shrug. She wasn't too good with conversation starters, so she smiled and quietly looked down at her feet.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:11 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"TA?" he repeated. "Impressive." Oliver wasn't too involved with leadership roles around the school. He thought of himself as a pretty good role model but never really had sought out the opportunities to prove himself as such. Also, COMC was the one main subjects he hadn't found much interest in. He had taken Basic Dragons, but his uncle was a dragon keeper and often shared information about his field. Thus, he hadn't really learned much unfortunately. "What class is it that you TA for?"

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:28 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua looked up and smiled when he asked which classes she TAed. COMC wasn't bad, but she much preferred Charms, Herbology and Transfiguration. "Intermediate COMC and Basic Dragons 2" she answered. "Nothing much, but I wanted to try it out." she said with a shrug. She then realized she knew he was a Ravenclaw, but...."Um, just curious here, but what year are you in?" she asked. It was a bit sudden, but it was very basic.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:39 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver was further impressed that she actually was a TA for two courses. He now felt he had better catch up on these sort of experiences. Perhaps next term he would ask around. He wouldn't mind being a TA for for the potions department. Time would tell.

As to Aqua's question about year, he answered, "Third year. And you?" He figured the Gryff was slightly older than he but wasn't too sure on the specifics there.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:51 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and nodded. A third year, huh? Only one below herself. "Aha, I'm a fourth year. Only one above." she said. She chewed on her lip and tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear. "I'm supposing you enjoy singing then?" she asked, just confirming here, as she was pretty sure, otherwise he probably wouldn't have been in the Choir club.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 08:02 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver nodded along. "One extra year of wisdom!" He didn't really perceive years as having much to do with intelligence, but in some cases older students did have much more experience than him so he tried to be respectful.

In response to Aqua's question about choir, Oliver smiled and replied enthusiastically. "Very much. I think it's one of the best forms of expression. Certain songs just connect with me. They can portray a feeling I can't otherwise express. I assume you know what I mean." He often felt that choir was an under-appreciated organization on campus, but he was so glad to be a part of it.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 08:12 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua nodded and smiled enthusiastically as Oliver answered. "Yes, I know what you mean. I especially love singing songs with meaning, mostly slow ones. Like with either really soft, melodious voices, or strong, powerful voices. Slow songs are my favourite. Like My Immortal by Evanescence. Her voice is incredible and the song is just, wow. Especially when I play piano along to accompany it, it's one of a my favourite to sing. I'm a fan of that genre of song. Not necessarily dark, but just not fast and, you know." she said with a sheepish smile. It was hard to describe what she meant, but still.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 08:17 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver grinned because he was pretty sure he knew exactly what Aqua meant. "Yes! There's some wrock songs I enjoy, but there are some really fantastic Muggle music that I'm rather fond of," he said, knowing the band she spoke of were Muggles. "Powerful music is definitely what I'm for. I want the music to make a difference; I want it to matter," he explained, excitedly. Being a guy, he usually didn't feel very comfortable talking about music in such a personal way because he had often been teased because of it. He was grateful that Aqua understood.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 09:01 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled warmly. She was glad they had that in common and that SOMEONE seemed to understand and know what she meant. "Impact is definitely a key factor for me as well. It has to really move the audience. Making them teary-eyed, not because it's sad, but because it's so meaningful and beautiful. But that's going a bit extreme there, haha." she said with a small laugh. She was surprised at how much she could babble off about music to him. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he seemed to be able to relate, so why not? It was great to be able to divulge like this. Sure she had Calder for everything else, but he didn't seem to be one for singing or music, or at least not yet, maybe he was keeping out on her about that.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 09:13 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yes. Yes. I understand," he said, nodding his head. "That sort of reaction won't happen every time of course, but when it does it feels amazing. I think music is more magical than magic is really." His parents would probably shun him if they heard him saying something like that, but it was how he honestly felt. "Would you agree?"

This post has been edited by Oliver Wright: Feb 19 2012, 09:13 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 01:02 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua nodded when Oliver said it didn't happen ALL the time. Well no, of course not, but it did indeed feel epic when it did happen. "Yes, sometimes, but magic is pretty hard to beat in the magical department" she said with a smirk and laugh. Yes, singing was a form of expression for her and could create an atmosphere, but magic...well, magic was magic. She knew what he meant though. Especially with her piano. Playing piano along with her singing just made her feel that much more empowered.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 04:13 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver laughed a little as Aqua took his statement more literally. Although, he assumed that she knew how he had truly meant it. He tried to think of some way to continue the conversation since their chat was a nice distraction and finally came up with something. "So you play Quidditch, TA for two classes, and are involved in choir," he said, summing up their talk thus far. "Do you actually have free time? Or is this keeping you?" He couldn't quite understand how some people stay so involved. "I'd go crazy being so busy." Granted he didn't have to work so much on homework, but it was definitely his inner Claw that was showing there.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 04:27 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and gave a little laugh when Oliver tried to sum up her occupations. "Nah, don't worry, I still somehow have alot of free time. I'm not in a rush to get anywhere today. It still surprises me though with 6 classes, being a mentor in two different programs, TAing 2 classes, being Gryffindor Seeker, being part of 4 clubs, that I haven't become overloaded and had like NO social life. I can't complain though, even if it seems almost impossible." she said with a shrug. She smiled when he said he'd go crazy. He WAS a Claw, but she knew what he meant. Some people just couldn't handle it and liked to stay relaxed. Speaking of social life, they had a Hogsmeade weekend coming up, she'd definitely have to make plans with Calder this time around.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 09:00 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver raised his eyebrows as Aqua listed off the other activities he didn't know about. Yep. Definitely too much for him. He barely had a social life with the minimal things he did, but then again that was more so by choice or rather a lack of proper etiquette. He was trying to make up for that, though. "My grandfather would say something along the lines of a busy mind being a healthy mind," he said with a grin.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 08:40 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua grinned and shrugged. Perhaps so, but it was certainly nice to just have a lazy day every once in a while. She understood what the man could possibly have meant though. Keeping busy developped your thinking abilities somewhat, as you had to set your priorities and work alot. But it didn't really matter to her, she was involved in what she loved and she'd stick to it. "Interesting person your grandfather sounds to be" she said with a smile and nod.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:51 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Interesting is one word," he said with a laugh. The man was more so strict and demanding. He sometimes gave useful advice, but for the most part Oliver was tired of it. "My family are blood purists. They take things too seriously sometimes," he explained with a slight frown. "That's not important, though. Sorry to have brought it up." Oliver didn't much like sharing personal information and didn't know why he even mentioned that. "Got any ideas for a change of subject," he asked with an awkward laugh.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 08:34 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua's smile diminished a bit, but she still kept it. "Oh. That musn't be fun" she said sympathtically. She understood that he wanted to change subject and she gave a small laugh as well. Hmm, let's see....another topic...she dug through her brain. "Umm....so.....how are YOUR classes coming along?" was the first thing she could come with for now.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 09:17 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Classes! Yes. That was a suitable change. "Mine are going fairly well. I'm only doing three right now. All subjects I like. Charms, potions, and flying," he told her. "Don't tell your chasers, but I'm getting pretty good with my dives," he said with an exaggerated look around.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 07:00 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and nodded. "Yes, I do recall seeing you in Charms" she said. Then he gave a look around and said he was getting pretty good at diving. She laughed, just the exaggerated way he'd said it....
"Well, we have a practice tomorrow, so I'll have to make sure our chasers can do dives now" she said with a grin and laugh. She herself could do dives, very close calls too, with ease as she was Seeker, but oddly, enough, she'd never set foot into a Flying class. And now with her new Nimbus Competition Coupe MMXI, she was pretty darn good. She could only hope for the best against Ravenclaw this weekend though.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 08:31 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"It was supposed to be a secret," he said with a furrowed brow. "And I thought you were nice." He let out a long sigh. "That'll be the last time I trust anyone I think," Oliver told Aqua with a laugh. "It's okay. Now we just have to change our entire strategy. The team'll kill me." He smirked as he said all of this. It was fun being melodramatic like that at times.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 07:07 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Sorry for the late post, yesterday was hectic, plus I came back home to THIS whole ordeal. But I know now that everything's gonna be alright and HO's staying here http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif)

Aqua laughed and shook her head. "Nah, it's okay. We've got strategies of our own." she said with a friendly smirk. She wasn't THAT evil to go and divulge Quidditch plans. But she did enjoy how sarcasticly and melodramaticly he could take a situation like this. Lightened up the mood it did.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 07:51 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Mhmm!))

"Oh I bet," Oliver told her with a smile. "I'm not captain or anything, though. Who knows what Dom has planned. He usually comes up with something good. It'll be a fun match." He was enjoying their conversation, even if she was technically competition. "So what got you into Quidditch or just flying in general?" He was always curious about this because there were so many answers.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 04:08 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled at his next question. "Well...I've never taken a single flying class in my life. It all pretty much started when I wasn't in Hogwarts yet, and I found some brooms in the old shed at my grandparents who live in the countryside. I became curious and tried one out. I felt simply exilherated and free, it felt awesome. Since I spent quite a deal of time at my grandparents, due to the fact my parents had to work and I wasn't in Hogwarts, I began developping, experimenting. Everytime, I'd try a new stunt, perfect and old one....experiment. It was how I spent most of my time when I was there. My seeker agility skills probably came from my countless zigzagging through the dense forest in the back of their house. So of course, I got better, and my grandma got more worried as my stunts were getting....more dangerous, I suppose you could say. And now, I'm here." she said with a grin. then she looked at him in a 'how about you?' kind of way.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 08:10 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver listened with a smile as Aqua explained how she discovered her love for flying. He knew exactly what she meant about the curiosity and experimenting aspects. "Good deal," he told her. When she looked at him to indicate she had the same question he broke into a wide grin.

"On my fourth birthday my uncle got me a toy broomstick, and I've been hooked ever since," Oliver explained, the memory still completely fresh in his mind. "Every time I got on it was about figuring out something new, whether it be going higher or faster or...whatever. I just feel so at home on a broom," he further explained with a laugh. "That probably sounds odd. Sorry."

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 08:22 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua listened to Oliver's story. It was like you'd expect. Received a broom for present and fell in love. "Nah, nothing to be ashamed of. Quite understandable" she said with a reassuring smile after he apologized for babbling off.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:10 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver was glad someone else could understand. Most people he talked to groaned any time he brought up the topic of flying or Quidditch. Of course, Aqua would be different since she herself was a fan, but it was still nice. "Okay. Thanks," he said. Then looking around he said, "I think I had better get going here. Need to get to the owlery at a decent time or all the good ones will be taken." He stood up and added, "Nice chat though."

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:13 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and nodded. It was sad their chat was over, but yes, it was about time they headed their seprate ways as it was getting late and Oliver had things to do. "Indeed it was nice chatting. See ya around! Goodbye!" she said with a wave and smile as she got up and started rearranging her bag into position. Then she began walking in the direction of her common room, glad to have made somewhat of a friend.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:19 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yep. See you at the match!" he said with a smile. He felt to make sure he had the letter in his pocket then headed toward the towers.

[end rp]

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 10:12 PM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(new RP tag :Walkie Torace)

Jack came to the sixth floor corridors.. and he was walking along .. ::no one here ... silence :: he remembered that he was been here last year .. and walking with friends .. but unfortunately he had to left the school ... he was unhappy about that ,,

He walked along to the Bench Along The Wall in sixth floor .. no one was there .. he sat on it and was thinking about his old days in here last year ..

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 10:32 PM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Walkie just came from the seventh floor corridor, right after doing something fun with the Fat Lady though she doesn’t really care if others saw it. She had an accomplice, after all so there’s nothing more to discuss. And now, she’s already at the sixth floor corridor as she passed along students doing their own business. While walking, she flipped her hair backwards, wondering where to go now since she has nothing more to do. Plus, add the fact that she’s bored, bored to death. She wants some fun, you know? However, that seems… well, out of the options right now. Then, he noticed that someone was sitting alone in one of the benches along the wall. Noticing the crest on his robe, Walkie’s face appeared into a small smirk. A Slytherin, not bad. Sitting near him, she cleared her throat. A penny for your thoughts?

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra Morgan for the epic set|Me for the pride banner
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 12:55 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack was sitting in the bench and was looking down .. suddenly he heard some sound came near him .. he was little bit shocked from it .. because he was in another world .. he turn her head quickly and search where that sound came from ..

:: oh sly girls .. when does she come here .. i haven't heard at least .. she seems 1st year .. did she talks to me . or another one ? ::

Jack had no idea he turn he head around and confirmed that no any other there ..

:: then she must be talking to me .. anyway ::

"Hey .. sorry i haven't saw you until you came near .. did you say something to me ??"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 04:48 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh boy… Walkie rolled her eyes heavenly without the guy noticing it. He surely was disoriented when she sat there. Maybe she’d rather leave him with his own thoughts? What do you think? He seemed… preoccupied with some stuff inside his head. She stared at him for a little more while, weighing some things before she gradually answered him. I just thought you might need some company. She said, raising both her eyebrows at him. But yes, she would leave if he wants her to. After all, she’s the first one who barged in with him. Are you alright though? You don’t seem pretty good to me. She said, a slight frown forming on her forehead as she said the words so. Lately, she’s been saying the things she was thinking. And she wasn’t sure if it’s a good thing or not.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 05:21 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

oh .. the girl seemed to be upset because the thing that Jack said without thinking much .. he saw it from her face .. She might be thinking that he is not a good guy to have company ..

Jack was really upset about it .and he felt sorry about her . :: i might talk her kindly more than that .. she is upset now .. oh what have i done .. ::

Jack turned into her and smiled ..

"Hey .. i'm very sorry about it .. just ignore it don't mind .. i was in another thought when you come here .. and ya sure i like to have a chat with you .. and don't think wrong about me .. i had not to talk you like that sorry ..
any way what is your name ?? I'm Jack Hijeans .. nice to meet you . "

He smiled at her again while looking at her face ..

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 12:38 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Walkie had told herself this a lot of times. It would have been better if she could read minds so she would know what this guy is thinking. She’s never been interested about what others are thinking about her, or about anything. They can think of anything for she cares. However, still, it would be fun if she can, wouldn’t it? Shaking her head, Walkie looked at the guy with an expressionless face, thinking what to say next. Surprise got into her because he was already apologizing like he did something wrong. So okay, he didn’t do anything except not to answer her question. And was it that big of a deal? She raised both her hands, as if to stop him. Hold it. Hold it. Now, she doesn’t know what to think of him. He’s weird, that’s for sure.

Sighing, she has no choice but to talk, right? Because if not, he might think again that she was upset or something. Walkie. Call me Walkie. And it’s a pleasure meeting you, Jack. She frowned slightly, but a small smile was forming on her lips.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 04:15 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack saw that she was little bit confused about his reaction .. she might be thinking that he is a stupid crazy guy .. may be she was thinking how to avoid him and go somewhere else ..
she raised her hand .. and Jack stopped talking ,, and she said that she is Walkie

"Walkie .. so Walkie what are you searching here .. seems you are also 1st year aren't you ... is that a trouble to you ?? talking with me ?? "

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 04:58 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh why is he always thinking ahead of me?! If she could sigh and throw her arms upwards in frustration, she would have done this. However, she made a mental note not to do that because it might trigger something and that’s the last thing she needs right now. As in, seriously with that. Inhaling, Walkie reminded herself that Jack is a fellow Slytherin and she needs to be nice. Her voice is itching to overflow with sarcasm however, she needs to stop that. Right now, swear. Take it easy, Walkie. Giving off a small smile, she nodded her head, confirming she’s also a first year. Yes, I’m a first year. I actually am not searching for anything in particular. Trouble talking to him? Yes. Well, just a little bit. She thought to herself but instead, she answered something otherwise. No, not really. It’s fine, you know.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 07:44 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He was looking at her .. and he got little smile into his face .. because he was thinking in his own .. those girls can not tell lies .. she was telling something but if you are watching in her face you can tell what was in her mind ..
He smiled again and ..

" So Walkie .. i know that .. no ... never mind ... so you are sly but i haven't see you much .. "

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 12:48 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

He knows what? Walkie quirked an eyebrow, eyeing him with a suspiscious look. Clearly, he cannot read minds because if he can, that’s completely ridiculous and impossible. First years cannot have some sort of special ability yet, right? Clearly, something is wrong with him, that she was sure of. He’s impossible… One time he was so preoccupied with his thoughts and then now he was smiling like an idiot as if he knew something that she doesn’t know. Oh, this is something. Though not really interesting, at all. She just hopes that her first impression of him would change or else… I’ve always been inside our common room. She just can’t tell him that she only hangs out with her single friend here namely Liam. How about yourself? I haven’t seen you much as well.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 07:19 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He know actually she was not thinking any good thing about him right now .. no matter what does she think .. he will not care that ... that is his type may be some people can be dislike about that seemed she also same .. if she doesn't like it .. what can him do about it ..
" Actually i'm not all the time in dungeons .. i was exploring the castle .. and i heard lot of things about the castle before i came here and now i want to check those things on my own .. why don't you like to know about the place where you going to live for next six , seven years .. i think that would not be so fun staying all the time in common rooms only with slys ... "

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 09:53 PM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

So he’s also talkative, that’s the first thing that Walkie noticed upon hearing his voice and then he utter those words without stopping. Of course, being the good girl that she was, she just listened to him with mild interest even though she wasn’t that much interested with he was saying. If truth be told, Walkie’s starting to miss her best friend who thinks words are way too troublesome. You know, he only speaks one or two words. Maybe others will give up on him, but her? Oh no, that’s a big no no for her. She would always love to talk with him, despite his lack of words. Anyways, turning back to him, she offered a small smile. Of course, it would be fun to go around the place you’re going to live for six or seven years together with your fellow Slytherins. Or alone, for that matter. Call her a typical Slytherin student, but she won’t end up hanging out with those dorks or puffballs. Oh well, except if they are older, though.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 22 2012, 11:20 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

she seemed to be little different than he thought .. like she doesn't want to be happy and joyful .. .. seems she wasn't happy with his chat .. he was thinking to just leave .. because he doesn't want to be a trouble for anyone ... any way he continued their discussion
" so ... how about your classes ??? most of mine haven't started yet .. what do you like to learn about ?? "

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 23 2012, 07:51 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

It would have been funnier if Walkie could read minds just to know what he was thinking of her. You see, she doesn’t really mind about other people’s thoughts about her. They could always go and just disappear in front of her and she wouldn’t mind at all. Anyways, since she’s a little nice today and she’s talking to a fellow Slytherin, Walkie made sure to remember her manners and all that. Oh, I haven’t really enrolled in classes this term. She said with a nod. She somehow made a curious expression on her face, wishing that it’s somehow effective though she highly doubts it. Still, she’s hoping for the best. What about you?

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Hijeans
 Posted: Apr 23 2012, 11:08 AM

Slytherin Second Year
269 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack was little bit surprised from her answer .. what was she telling haven''t enrolled in any class .. what was she doing .. she was just wasting one term .. oh .. lot of time what a waist .. the time that can learn many things about this amazing magical world .. he can't understand about her .. he was waiting to get start his classes ..
but he was not trying to tell it to her ..
"Oh really that is little bit surprised .. what haven't you enrolled in any classes ?? are you going to spend whole term without doing anything ? "

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Walkie Torace
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 07:29 AM

Slytherin Second Year
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She doesn’t know a person can’t enroll in classes. Duh, so what if she’s not taking any classes this term? Is it bad? Is it prohibited? Of course not! There’s no such thing like that in the rules at their handbook! If it had something like that, then maybe she’s not here right now talking to someone with nonsense things. Forcing a smile, Walkie pretended to examine her nails just to have a reason not to look at him. I’m waiting for someone. That might be the most lame answer she had ever given but who cares, anyway? And no, I will be doing some productive things this term. That you can count on. She can always do something for her house right? Especially that she’s not burdened with classes.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard||Profile
user posted image
PM
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 09:52 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus had been walking through the school for a while now. Fortunately the students were minding their own business and no one wanted to talk to her. Well, her brother wanted this morning, but that didn't count.

When she crossed the seventh floor and saw a bench along the wall she sat down on it and took out her book. She was carrying one with her most of the time, just in case she'd get bored. Venus opened it and continued reading.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 05:32 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead had been aimlessly wandering around the castle. It usually led her to some interesting places! But today, it was nothing but getting jostled from crowd to crowd until she found herself back on the higher floors. With a sigh of frustration, she decided she needed a break. Making her way towards the wall, she noticed a bench with another girl already sitting there. She looked older than Mairead, and judging by her robes, was a Ravenclaw. Approaching the bench, Mairead smiled and said Excuse me. Do ya mind if I join ya?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 11:55 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus looked up from her book, a little shocked someone was talking to her. Most of the time only her siblings and best friend did, most of the other students didn't even know she excisted. Uh.. Sure, take a seat, she told the younger girl with a smile. It was a small Gryffindor, maybe a first or second year. She almost turned back to her book directly but didn't want to seem rude so she looked at the girl a little longer, trying to give her a warm smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 12:27 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled and sat down next to the other girl. Holding out her hand, she said I don't think we've met before... I'm Mairead, Mairead Fallon. Tis nice ta meet ya! She loved meeting people! This girl seemed nice so far! Maybe they could be friends! She noticed the older girl holding a book. She tilted her head curiously and asked If ya don't mind me asking, what are ya readin.?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 12:48 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus gave the little girl another smile. Venus LaFont, she said quietly. Venus didn't like talking that much. Well, she liked talking to her siblings Eric and Ethan and her best friend but that was it, really. Talking to people she didn't know was really hard for her. She looked down at the book, happy that she didn't have to talk about herself, she was terrible at it. It's a transfiguration book for the sixth year, she answered. Technically she in her fifth year, but it couldn't hurt to take a look at the advanced stuff, right?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ