Stairway Overlook
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 09:35 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
An overlook of the stairs from the final floor the moving ones reach is always a restful place to stop for a moment or two.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 14 2015, 06:09 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was sitting on top of the stairs with a large basket next to her.. She had her hands on her knees as she peered down the stairs, hoping that Torie had gotten her owl! If not, she was going to look really stupid just sitting here..

But she wanted to give him his present before everything got crazy, she felt bad enough that she had been ignoring him! So she had gotten him a present she hoped he would like!!

What boy didn't like candy? Hopefully it was a good enough "Sorry I've been ignoring you cause I got a boyfriend present." Though perhaps there wasn't enough candy on earth for that!

She sighed.. was she a terrible person?

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Anton Priestsean
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 10:11 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
18 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anton noticed Syah sitting alone and troubled on top fo the stairs and decided to greet her. "Hello Syah! How are you doing today? Is something wrong?" he said with his piercing blue eyes being full of worry for her.
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 05:42 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah looked up as she heard a voice and she managed a small smile. "Oh hey Anton, how's it going?" She asked him as more of her warm smile came back, she never really let people see her down! She was the happy one!

"No, nothing wrong really, I'm just waiting for my best friend to make his way on up here.." Oh Torie.. she had neglected him lately and she felt bad!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 20 2016, 12:05 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura was walking towards the staircase, she wasn't exactly sure where she was going. just wandering really.. She hadn't seen her cousin for awhile.. and she was hoping to run into her brother sometime too..

So she was pretty much loitering out here, hoping to run into one of them!!
'

Noelle Tousaint

This post has been edited by Azura Blackthorn: Mar 20 2016, 12:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 08:01 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle was tired of walking pointlessly around the castle and decided to stop. When she stopped she found herself near a few windowless gaps overlooking the stairs. As she went towards the gaps, she could see a girl. For some reason she looked quite familiar, even though she couldn't point it out.

As she walked nearer to her she finally realized who it could be. Excuse moi, are you Azura, she said as she took one step nearer. She couldn't help herself but to start her sentences with French. She felt like she wouldn't be able to speak normally if it weren't for that, even though she still had quite the accent.

--------------------
user posted image
You people are a lot dumber then you realize
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 12:57 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura was just staring off, hoping to see her brother around when she heard a french accent and for a moment she was taken back to her time at Beauxbatons! She closed her eyes for a moment, letting memories flow over her before she turned to see a younger girl standing before her.

She smiled as she pushed her brown hair behind her ears, her purple eyes twinkling down at the younger girl..

"I am Azura, Azura Blackthorn, and may I ask who you are.. and how you know me?" She asked rather curiously. "Have you met my brother? Or one of my cousins?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 06:54 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

At the sight of the purple eyes, Noelle knew who the girl was. It was the same magical eyes that she had seen in Syah a few day's ago, but she couldn't suppress a gasp when she saw them.

But she wasn't caught off guard when Azura asked her a question, in the contrary she responded with confidence. You're cousin, Syah. She told be that you had gone to Beauxbatons, she said. Then quieter, but still loud enough to be heard, she said with a scoff The school full of veela's parading about. It didn't matter if Azura didn't agree with her, she was allowed to state her opinion, wasn't she.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 04:48 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ahh, Syah.. That explained it. Azura smiled as she looked at the younger girl and nodded. "I did indeed go to Beauxbatons for the first three years of my magical education, and about half of this year." She said with a nod, she didn't want to mention the reason why though..

She giggled as she spoke of Veelas... "They do indeed prance, and made it so that no boy actually ever looked at me." She said with a bit of a sigh..So yeah she wanted someone to like her..

So Sue her!

And it seemed like something was going on with Liam and Sy, so she was backing right down from him..

This post has been edited by Azura Blackthorn: Mar 23 2016, 04:48 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 01:45 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle listned to what Azura said while nodding. Everything that she was saying was true, the girls at Beauxbatons where the worst. I was lucky to escape, well at least to convince my mother not to attend, she said thinking back about the conversation.

At Azura's second comment, Noelle looked away. Not all of them are bad, though they do have certain control over boys, she said. She might not like being a veela, but it didn't mean she was going to insult them every chance she had. Half of her family where part veelas.

But why did you go in the first place, she said without thinking about the consequences. If she hated it so much, how did she last three years. It it where her, Noelle would have left in the blink of an eye.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 04:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura nodded and smiled. "You were quite lucky to escape. It's so much better here! She said with a warm smile as she looked over at the younger girl.. and she shook her head.

"Oh of course! I'm not saying they all were bad! I myself have some Veela in me! And yes, they do have some control over boys.. but they were just get petty." Azura smiled, "I feel like I can actually breathe here." She said as she motioned around before.. biting her lip a little at the girls next words..

"Ah.. well.. umm.. I was sick.. and the air there was better for me." She said briefly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 08:03 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She knew that everything Azura said was true, but the thing that intrigued Noelle was the way she seemed stumped when you asked her why she wanted to leave.

It's true, I'm a Veela too but making boys drool over me is the last thing I want,she said with a bit of a smile. The subject had become much more comfortable for her know, the people at Hogwarts where much more accepting the she had thought.

When Azure managed to scramble an answer, Noelle looked at her with curiosity. Azura didn't seem too confident about her answer, though Noelle knew she would've hated if someone had questioned her further. She decided to keep it simple in saying, I guess.

I've found Hogwarts very welcoming, the atmosphere very comfortable. The campus is very beautiful, the view is breathtaking, Noelle said, wanting to change the subject smoothly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 01:44 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura smiled as Noelle spoke.. "Well,that is a good thing to admit, it's so different from Beauxbatons.. because all the Veela wanted the guys and girls to drool over them and would fight about how many they had and so forth." She shook her head.. "So much nicer here."

Azura just shrugged as Noelle said that she guessed.. It was.. the air was better for her lungs.. and she was able to breathe better.. thankfully..

But now her lungs were all fixed and she could go wherever she wanted!

"It's SO amazing here! I love it! And the grounds are so beautiful, I just want to lay outside under a tree all day and watch the clouds." She said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 05:44 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle smiled to see Azura seem to see happy to be at Hogwarts. Noelle had felt the same thing when she came here, knowing that it was a slim escape from Beauxbatons. She was very thankful of that.

The grounds are breathtaking, magnifique. Noelle said with a smile. I would love to do that, or spend the whole day by a Tower window felling the wind, and looking over everything.

She loved being high up, it gave her a sense of control, she could see her boundaries, yet she still felt the sense of freedom.

Do you speak French, Noelle asked curiously. She knew that she might sound curious, but she was aloud to ask a question, wasn't she.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 12:40 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura nodded as Noelle spoke.. "I would love to spend a day in the towers as well!" She said with a warm smile.. "It's so nice to just be outside and be able to be yourself." She said as she bit her lip a little and turned to look out the window.. She was still almost expecting to wake up late at night and not be able to breathe.. but so far.. everything seemed all right..

Thank merlin!

Azura smiled at the Question.. "Mais Oul." She said with a bit of a giggle.. "I'm not really good.. but I can get by." She smiled at her.. "Is it your native language?." She asked her..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 04:39 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle smiled, it seemed that her and Azura had similar views about the castle. She felt free here and accepted, something that she had not always felt, especially during her younger years. Even the grounds felt very welcoming.

When Azure started speaking, Noelle let out a small laugh. It was comforting to see that someone else spoke French, even though she might not be great.You were not bad, Noelle said, and yes it is my native language. I've been speaking it for as long as I can remember. French was a source of comfort for her, especially here where she was far from home. What brought you to Beauxbatons? Noelle asked before stopping herself. She had sometimes found it hard to create a line between curiosity and rudeness.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 01:56 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura smiled warmly as Noelle said that she wasn't bad. "Thanks! I have been practicing, it's hard not to learn the language while at Beauxbatons." She said with a grin as she tucked a stray piece of dark hair behind her ear.

"Well, I envy you.. It's such a beautiful language, I wish I was a native speaker." Azura said with a nod before she bit her lip and looked down a little as the younger girl asked her why she had gone there in the first place.

"My grandparents live in France, they have a villa in the country and we thought it might be nice for me to go there for a while." She explained with a smile. "Plus I had asthma, and the air there is easier to breathe than here." It was close enough to the truth.. anyways..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 04:54 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle gave a small smile at Azura, knowing exactly what she meant. I know what you mean, started Noelle, Learning English at Hogwarts is much easier then at home.

Noelle laughed at Azura's comment, and said But I daresay English is more used then French, so you are a luck one tow. Though she said that, she was more then proud of her French heritage.

As Noelle awaited and heard the response she remained quite. Oh, that's unfortunate. But France is beautiful and I do agree that the air is better then here. But you must be happy to see your family. Syah is very nice.Noelle didn't know exactly what asthma was, but she could get an idea. Her understading of english was not perfect.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 10:18 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura smiled at Noelle as she spoke. "Yeah, I could imagine it's easier here.. everyone is English! It's much easier to learn a language when you are immersed in it." She said with a nod.

She giggled a bit.. "It is more widely used.. but French is so pretty..you could be saying the meanest things and it still sounds like you are saying something so romantic." Yeah.. Even when the Veela boys weren't paying her any attention.. as long as they spoke to her.. she was good..

*sigh*

She wondered if Colby spoke French?

"Mmmm, I'm much happier to be here.. and She is isn't she? She's great! I love her so much!" Azura said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 12:39 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle nodded, as much as she loved French, she couldn't deny the practicality that English gave. It was, or one, of the most common languages in the world. Though to Noelle it didn't seem to have much of a flow.

I know, whenever I'm mad, I speak in French, Noelle said. Mostly it happened when she was annoyed with the idiotic people that she could encounter. Though some on the other hand where very kind and nice.

When Azura continued talking about Syah, Noelle nodded. I guess it was one of the reasons that she was chosen as Head Girl. Kind to most, though not afraid to be opinionated, but I can see that it runs in the family, she said. With that, Noelle remembered the beginning of there conversation and that she would most likely have to get going soon.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azura Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 05:04 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
75 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Azura smiled a little as Noelle spoke, "Well, that's they way to do it. That way, no one can tell what you are saying and if you are swearing or not." She said with a soft giggle as she pushed some of her hair behind her ears.

Azura grinned a little bit.. "Yeah, is she kind to pretty much everyone.. It can be trouble that is for sure." She smiled once more..

"Well, it was nice to meet you Noelle, I hope we get to talk again, but I have some homework to do! I'll see you later!" And with that, Azura smiled and then left.

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Apr 18 2016, 05:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 04:01 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah was leaning on the balcony, watching people come out from Gryffindor Tower.. She had been hoping to catch either her new Brother here, or Wes.. Either way she needed to talk to one of them.. She pushed some of her black hair out of her eyes as she looked around..

So far she wasn't having any luck finding the two of them. Merlin what she wouldn't give to be from a different house for a few minutes so she could go in and find them.

Wes and Leon were in the same house and the same year.. Surely they had talked by now? She tapped her foot, about ready to send in her patronus to see if it could find them.

Niklaus Moretti

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 04:21 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Klaus had been in the dormitories for half of the day, while they didn't have homework he was keen on avoiding run ins with anyone else who might want to irk his nerves as earlier that day he had been trapped in a philosophical discussion with a Hufflepuff first year on the quality of life for Hippogriffs something he had absolutely no interest in, but he had humored the kid. Now he just wanted to go and possibly steal a snack from the kitchens so he could go outside with it. The only problem was it had now begun to sprinkle, sighing heavily he got up his bunk and moved towards the common room giving a lazy wave as he saw a few fellows from hsi year there before he pushed open the portrait of the fat lady and resolutely clambered out into the hallway. As the portrait closed behind him he brushed his hair back and turned slightly to thank the Fat Lady, only to see she had gone off somewhere else, shrugging he resolutely decided to make his way around the castle and see what he could see going on this day.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 04:44 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The head girl was still parked on the Balcony,

First year, first year, third year..

She was mentally counting the people who went by, idly gazing at them as they were not the people she wanted to see..

Kaila, fourth year, first year.. Klaus..

Wait Klaus? The purple eyed girl did a double take as she saw the Gryffindor boy.. and wondered if she should hide.. Their last meeting.. Uhh.. hadn't gone to well to say the least.. She looked around frantically.. but failing as seeing any suitable hiding spot and leaping over the Bannister was not an option..She did the only thing she could do..

"Hey Klaus.' She said with a soft smile.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 05:01 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he had gotten past the portrait and begun to move down the hallway a voice froze
Klaus in his tracks and he took a deep breath before looking up hesitantly towards Syah as she laned over the balcony that was one flight up from the portrait entrance to the common room. He raised a brow as he looked her over, before speaking slowly, Did you want something Syah, as I was pretty sure we covered everything we needed to cover the last time we spoke, or did I leave something out? He almost bit back what he was saying, but then he let it go; he was hurt and he felt like she deserved it at this point. They had had...well he didn't know what they had gone through in those moments on that balcony and in the piano room, before he left and then when he returned it had seemed as though something was there. But within a week she had been all over the place, only proving that absolutely nothing had been there on her end, so what she wanted with him was incomprehensible at this point in time. Klaus stopped and moved to lean against the wall opposite where she was hanging over the balcony waiting on her to respond or run off in tears possibly, since that had been how hey left it last time.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 05:21 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ouch..

Syah almost flinched at his retort back to her and she bit her lip and looked away.. She deserved that. She had been all over the place and he had gotten caught in her crossfire.. She really had liked him.. She was just all over the place..

And was now any better? Surprise twin brother showing up? Whatever she was going through with Liam.. Would there ever be a good time for this? Probably not..

She moved down the stairs a little so she was closer to where he was leaning against the was.. At least most of her could be seen now.. But he still had his space.. Though she wouldn't put it past him to walk up and slap her.. She deserved as much.

Yeah, you left out maybe a slap to my face.. seeing as I deserved that." Her voice was soft, but it carried.. "And I left out an apology. For being such a cruel hearted [Dobby is sorry sir, but that is not permitted sir.] to you." She looked down again before looking back up.. "You didn't deserve that. and i'm so very sorry for hurting you."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Niklaus Moretti
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 06:58 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
147 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arching a brow he gave her a chilling look as she moved closer and scoffed, Sorry, really you're sorry now. He pushed himself off the wall and moved closer crossing his arms over his chest as he moved to stand mere inches from her, he spoke softly in a cutting tone, Syah have you ever heard of a muggle band called Hawthorne Heights? Because they have this song called "Saying Sorry" let me remember how it goes... He trailed off a moment and half hummed the tune to himself pursing his lips and placing his finger to them as though he was deep in thought about this when he knew the lyrics off the top of his head without the need to think about it. Then he spoke in a tone that could slice through rock, Saying sorry....this time...same old story...sound familiar all of this apologizing for things, but you never stop doing them do you Syah, wait no Kennedy let's use surnames since obviously you're just another student here with me and nothing else just as I am to you. Nothing, because that's what you made me feel like, that's what you showed me I was. Do you even get that? He asked this in frustration talking with his hands a lot more than he was used to and at the end running them both through his hair in frustration as he turned away from her for a moment before turning back and sighing heavily, biting out his words slowly. What, do, you want from me? WHAT? He yelled the last word startling some first years who had been running by to climb into the now present common room portrait, he waved them on all the while fixing her with his cold stare.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 07:37 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah's eyes slammed shut as Klaus spoke snd she stayed silent as he moved towards her. She swallowed a little as he spoke about a muffle song and she shook her head " I haven't heard of it." Her tone was quiet and she bit her lip a little as he seemed to be trying to remember the lyrics.

She had backed herself up a bit as she dared to glance into eyes. But she hurriedly dropped her eyes as she saw the look in his.. It froze her to the core and she almost felt like crying again.. She felt awful.. Worse than awful..

"You were never nothing to me." She finally got our after his words had died down. "You meant a lot to me but.. I was lost. " She said finally..she knew that didn't excuse anything that's was the truth..

"I don't know! " She said as she moved closer to him, unheediing of the first year they had just scared.. She had yelled her words as well and was now looking at him, breathing a bit heavily.,

"I don't know what I want.. But I can't seem to let you go. " The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them and she put her hand to her mouth.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Rowan Clower
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 05:42 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
51 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Me and Emma walk up to the stairway and talk. We talk about all sorts of stuff; classes, family, boys, etc.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 01:16 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Rowen Clower @ Aug 27 2016, 04:42 AM)
Me and Emma walk up to the stairway and talk. We talk about all sorts of stuff; classes, family, boys, etc.

"Oh, sorry. I lost track of time. I have to go. I'll see you later." Emma says. And then she runs down stairs.

This post has been edited by Emma Morris: Aug 28 2016, 06:10 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lucas Miller
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 01:24 PM

Gryffindor First Year
4 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Lucas walked out of the Gryffindor common room. He walked over to the Staircase overlook. He hesitated before saying "Mind if I join you?" The girl who he had been talking to was now looked at him.

Riley Grant

This post has been edited by Chyna Parks: Oct 12 2016, 01:25 PM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 10:43 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was lost in thought at the stairway when male voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "Huh? Oh. Of course. I don't mind." She turn to look at him with a soft smile on her face. "I'm Riley by the way. Riley Grant. Who might you be?"

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Oct 12 2016, 10:50 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 03:48 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna looked over the staircase. She was hoping to meet some Gryffindors. She looked over to the Fat Lady's corridor. She saw a few Gryffindors coming. She looked over their way. She smiled and waved. The waved back, but continued walking. She sighs.

Sara Zedd
PMEmail
^
Anna St. James
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 09:39 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Anna looked over the railing to see even more people walk up and down it. It seemed pretty crowded and Anna was still wondering why she came up here in the first place. But still maybe there was something exciting to do up here.

Evangeline Jones
PMEmail
^
Evangeline Jones
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 09:54 AM

Gryffindor First Year
7 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve walked out from her common room, giving the Fat Lady a greeting, which she actually ignored because she was busy talking with her painting friend Violet, before she made to the corridor. She was bored and thought about something fun like searching for Adrien or perhaps meeting the nice house elves in the kitchen. And the delicious foods, of course. She then saw a girl, Hufflepuff, looked a bit confused. What was she doing up here? Surely the dungeon was far from here. Perhaps she waa lost? Eve approached her. Well, a little help would not kill her. "Hey, are you lost or something?" asked her.
PMEmail
^
Anna St. James
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 11:37 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Anna smiled, but blushed deep red. Did she really look lost? "No. Just thinking about something." she said, "Thanks, anyway." Anna smiled again, not blushing as much as before. This was really embarrassing.
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:34 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe been wondering the castle for hours when she stopped at the stairway overlook. She lean against the railing and sighed. As much as she really likes the quiet she is wishing for someone to talk to. She sighs again.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ