View All Announcements

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Drama Room
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 08:23 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua was easing into things. "Thy quarrell between our families is unjust and must end. How chivalrous of you, dear Romeo, to risk your life to see me again. But I fear things are getting more and more dangerous. We should run away, away from thy troubles, and start a new life!" she said, still holding, her downward-stretch position. Then she climbed down the tower back to Lia, and looked her/him in the eyes hopefully.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 08:32 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"My fair Juliet, how much I love thee! Come we must ride off now before our kin find out of our encounters." She said in a thick accent. She held out her arm to Aqua. "Come my fair maiden, let us let our love flourish without boundaries!"

--------------------
user posted image
--Callboard--My Shipper--Onix--Wand--Siggy and pride by me!-- BlubBlub FLAMINGOS--
user posted image
by Kate!
Vapen owner. Powered by Loki.

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:04 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua came in for a hug. "But if I leave now, my father will know it's you. You leave tomorrow for a buisiness trip, when you get back I promise thou shall come away with you" she said. Then, after Romeo was suppsoed to leave, she'd come up with her masterplan, send a letter that never got there and make the others believe she was dead. Soon.....

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:10 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"My love I shall impatiently await that day! Now I must take my leave. Just know that I'll be thinking of you every second of the day." Ophelia said coming down on one knee and kissing Aqua on the hand. She felt her cheeks go red and her stomach felt like it had small butterflies. She shook it off and stood up. "Now my love I take my leave" she told Aqua.

--------------------
user posted image
--Callboard--My Shipper--Onix--Wand--Siggy and pride by me!-- BlubBlub FLAMINGOS--
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:50 AM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled and giggled silently as Lia kissed her hand. Haha, this was fuuuuuun. Sometimes plays were overly exaggerated in the romantic department,a nd this was amusing to re-enact and make fun of. Not that it wasn't a good story or to offend Shakespeare here, but it was entertaining. Lia then left off stage and now came her part. She grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and pretended to beging writing a letter, saying every word she wrote. "My Dearest Romeo,
I think I may have found a solution to our dilemma. Tomorrow, at midnight, I shall take a dose of sleeping poison to make my family believe I am dead. Once my service is over and I wake up, we can save ourselves and go start a new life far far away"
she said, then folded the letter and then sent it off. Then she grabbed a small phial and pretended to gulp it. She then fell onto the coffin.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:56 AM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia smiled and walked off the stage to let Aqua do her thing, as she or rather Romeo was supposed to be gone on a trip of sorts at the moment. Lia was highly enjoying this but she was still a little confused about she had felt just a couple moments ago. She sat down placed her head in her hands. With a deep sigh of frustration she listened to Aqua write the note. She smiled, deciding not to fret about it now. She actually liked Romeo and Juliet and thought that it was a good story line, it was fun to reanact it, even though they were exagerating a bit.

Ophelia saw Aqua fall into the coffin and walked back on stage "My fair Juliet, where are you my love?" she asked. She then pretended to be shocked and ran over to the coffin. Falling to her knees and clutching her heart as though she was gravely sad. "But alas! This cannot be true! It cannot be you my love, my dear maiden! My Juliet" she exclaimed leaning over Aqua and resting her head on her shoulder, seemingly in deep mourning.

This post has been edited by Ophelia Thorn-Blossom: Mar 31 2012, 11:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 12:12 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua kept her eyes closed and lay unmoving as she listened to Lia come back on stage and cry out in mourning. She was aware of what was TECHNICALLY supposed to come next, Romeo kissed Juliet, but she couldn't help but wonder how Lia would improvise. Maybe she'd just skip it, or replace it by doing something else extravagant, she supposed she'd have to wait and see. Because a kiss would just be downright plain weird. Especially with Lia, a girl. She swallowed and patiently waited, straining her ears.

This post has been edited by Aqua Whirlpool: Mar 31 2012, 12:13 PM

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 12:20 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia knew what came next she sat there for a few seconds trying to make up her mind. It felt like an eternity though. She looked down at Aqua, she looked so peaceful just lying there. Her hair looked like a flowing river of gold and her pale skin was flawless. Lia smiled and before she knew what the heck she was doing she bent down and kissed Aqua full on the lips. It was only after that she realized what she was doing. Lia's eyes widened in horror and she stood up completely befuddled. She backed away but doing so she tripped over a prop that they had left lying around and fell off the stage.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 12:39 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua patiently waited and most certainly DID NOT expect what came next. Here Lia came and kissed her full on the lips! Her eyes shot open in surprise, just in time to see Lia flip off stage. She swallowed hard, eyes wide and unblinking, frozen in place. She slowly and absent-mindedly got up and just stood there, staring off at who knows what. What the hell was that? Lia was her best friend, and she loved her very much, but not in THAT way! She couldn't help but wonder if that wasn't the case for Lia. She decided to let it slide for now, she could do some thinking later, and walked to the edge of the stage. "You, uh.....you okay?" she said in a airy, almost nonexistent voice, still staring. She gave a small uneasy laugh and helped Lia up. Now was not the time to dwell too much on this, but she felt she needed to go at the moment. "Um, well this has been......fun. I've really got to go though, prefect duties, ya know. Um, seeya around!" she said as she took off the costume and ran from the room. She hoped Lia didn't think she hated her now. No, she just needed to space to think.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Ophelia Thorn-Blossom
 Posted: Mar 31 2012, 12:48 PM

Slytherin Third Year
1905 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ophelia just layed there, she felt this was the worst moment of her life. "I uh, I'm fine" she said in barely a whisper. She refused Aqua's help and got up on her own. Ophelia sensed the akward tension in the room and couldn't bring herself to look at Aqua. Why the heck had she done that? It wasn't like Lia liked Aqua in that way, did she? No that was impossible! She ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh umm ya, I understand" she said watching Aqua leave. Great she thought to herself. She had just scared off one of her best friends and she probably wouldn't want to talk to her again. Lia sank back to the floor and covered her face with her hands. Tears flowed and she couldn't stop them. She couldn't bear to lose another good friend, it was too much.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
by Kate!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Sara Zedd
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 03:23 PM

Gryffindor First Year
6 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sara wandered through the Artistic Halls. She approached the drama room. She loves to sing and act. She played all the lead roles in her small hometown about an hour away from Broadway. It was her dream to preform there. She didn't know any wizard jobs, other than being a professor, and they didn't seem like her. Sara didn't know any famous wizard actresses. Sara dreamed her winning actor of the year award.
PMEmail
^
Sara Thompson
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 06:29 PM

Gryffindor First Year
7 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Sara entered the room, quietly. She never did a play or a musical in her life. She was hoping to get some experience watching a practice. Surprisingly, no one was in there. Except another girl about Sara's age. "Hello!" Sara said, "Sorry to bother you, but are out rehearsing for a play?" Sara smiled. She was nervous. This girl didn't have her robes on, so she didn't know the girls house. She sort of looked like a Slytherin. If she was, Sara made a big mistake.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Chyna! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ambrielle Murphy
 Posted: Nov 11 2016, 09:17 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
8 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Ambrielle entered the room slowly. She felt confident. Although Ambrielle had never acted before she was a ravenclaw.. They were geniuses. Ambrielle sat down in a chair and waited to be called on. She loved the smell of disenfectent and smiled.
PMEmail
^
Anna Lovestrange
 Posted: May 4 2018, 03:45 AM

Slytherin First Year
2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

OMG I JUST BROKE MY WAND DO YOU THINK TAPE WILL FIX IT???
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ