View All Announcements

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Third Floor Lounge
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 03:24 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami sighed and sat down in the armchair across from the table and watched Les's expressions for a minute. "You can't ignore me forever." she murmured just loud enough for Les to hear her. Les didn't understand what she meant when she said she didn't believe it. She meant that it didn't sound like Sebastian would be so cruel, but what did Les know. Lestatia didn't know him. "Sometime, you will have to realize and you will understand but you just have to listen Les. Listen." she said, desperately begging her to actually hear what she had to say.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 03:38 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia continued to ignore her. Just hearing her voice hurt slightly, and she wished she'd go away. Sami just didn't seem to understand how much she had hurt Lestatia. She wasn't even sure if she could trust anyone to be her friend anymore. Sami was the first friend she'd had.. she realized she'd been far too quick to call her 'her best friend'. She kept working on the picture; a scene she'd caught sight of while up in a tower earlier.

Too bad that girl kept picking on her until she had to leave just to get away from her. And now Samina was there, pestering her. Lestatia couldn't understand how or why Sami would even want to be friends with CB. How could she not see that he was just a jerk? And how could she say that Lestatia should be friends with him? After all he'd done to her, there was no way she could consider him a friend.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 03:43 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami slid onto her knees onto the floor. She leaned close to Les's face and stared into her eyes. "Look, Les. Ask me any question about it and I'll answer it calmly. Tell me what I can do to fix this." she demanded, her voice strong. She was determined to fix this and Les would cooperate whether she wanted to or not. Sami continued to stare into Les's eyes, waiting for a response.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 03:51 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia closed her eyes and sighed. "Just go away." She said quietly. Why would the girl not just go away and leave her alone? Was it that hard to understand that she just wanted to be left alone? That she wanted nothing to do with her anymore? 'Why don't you go hang out with your friend?' She thought bitterly.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:10 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"No! I'm not going away until you talk to me about this." Sami said, being as stubborn as ever. She reached forward and grabbed her sketch pad and ripped it out of her hands (GodMod permission granted) and she glared at Les. She held it with an iron grip so she couldn't get it back. "Talk. To. Me."

This post has been edited by Samina LaFoy: Jul 23 2011, 04:12 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:17 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia tensed as her sketchpad was pulled from her hands, for the second time within the hour! She looked up at her with an attempt at a glare, but her heart just wasn't in it like normal. "Give it back." She said quietly. There, she'd talked to her. That counted, right?

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:24 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami shook her head. "Not until we talk. We're going to talk about this." she said in a weirdly motherly tone. She ignored the picture on the pad, knowing it was probably something personal. She was intent on explaining to Les and for being friends again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:34 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia sighed and rolled her eyes a little as she leaned her head back against the wall. "I don't want to talk to you." She said. She didn't even really want to talk to anyone. She looked back down and saw that a couple pages had flipped up and the picture of her mother was showing. She stared at it for a second, and wanted to snatch the sketchpad from Sami's hands. But she didn't want to damage it in any way, so she just hoped that Sami wouldn't do it any harm, and also that she wouldn't notice that picture. She didn't really want to share her drawings with anyone right now, especially not this.. traitor.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:36 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami was about to respond until she saw Les staring at her precious notebook. "I'm not going to ruin your notebook. I'm not that type of person. I'm just holding onto it until you talk and listen to me." she said, raising her eyebrows. She needed Les to understand she was serious, but she wasn't mean.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 04:51 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Seriously, why was everyone determined to prevent her from drawing her picture? What did everyone have against her? She wanted to draw.. it made her feel better when she was drawing, helped her forget the massive amount of troubles that she'd been going through lately. But no, every time she sat down and started drawing, someone came along to bother her, and snatched her sketchpad away, or something.

"I don't. Want. To talk." Lestatia said. "Why can't you just leave me alone? I've already told you I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to be friends with you, I don't even want to see you." She stood up, grabbing her backpack and slipping her pencil inside. Could she manage to get her sketchpad back from her? She wanted to get away from her, and quick.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:06 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami felt stung form her words and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened them, her sapphire eyes not hiding the hurt, nor the blazing angry fire, that tried to hide behind the mask. Her face was still determined, despite the insults Les spat at her. Calmly, she said "Look, Les. It's not that I didn't believe you, it's just that it felt surreal that he was so nice, but he could be so cruel. It was definitely a reality check for me." she admitted, her face not changing a bit. She nearly felt like crying because her best friend, still is, never wasn't, was being so mean. Like a Slytherin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:18 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia took notice of the hurt look on Sami's face. 'Why does she look hurt?' She thought, slightly angry and annoyed. Lestatia was the one hurt because of what Sami had done. Sami brought this on herself. Before all this, if Sami'd had an enemy then Lestatia would have been enemies with that person with all her stubborn-ness and all that. And especially if Sami had just come in injured by that person, and then she saw them somewhere. No matter how nice they seemed to be toward her, she would have remembered how they hurt her friend(ex-friend now) and would have acted like a friend and tried to get even with them for what they did to Sami.

Sami on the other hand, in the same situation, had made friends with the very guy who Les was enemies with, right after he injured her, and after he had called her names, and everything. And she had the nerve to say that Lestatia should try to be nice to him and be friends with him? And now she even had to nerve to look hurt because Lestatia didn't want to be friends with a traitor like her?
"Here's another reality check." She said quietly with little to no emotion. "You're no a friend of mine and I would rather you left me alone because I don't ever want to talk to you again." She tried to tug her sketchpad out of Sami's hands, because she wanted to leave and she wasn't leaving without it.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:23 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami pulled the book away and reached into her bag that she had brought with her. Inside was a moleskin pouch that only the owner could open. It could hold anything of any size, so she put the sketchbook inside and pushed it back into her bag. She crossed her arms and frowned. "Stop it! Your acting worse than a Slytherin! Why don't you just talk to me! It truly isn't that big of a deal. I think you need an attitude-check!" she said, her hands clenching into fists. There she goes, not acting like herself anymore. Saying things she didn't truly believe.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:35 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia watched in disappointment as her sketchpad was stuffed into a tiny little bag. How on earth did it fit in there? Oh, duh. Magic. She remembered the little box she had been given when she joined High Ritual Magic. It was little but it held a bunch of stuff and didn't weigh any more than if it was empty.

"Give it back." She said, sighing. Really, she didn't feel like doing this. In fact, it felt like a repeat of what happened a little while ago. She didn't really feel like she had the energy to bother fighting with her. Or even arguing. Worse than a slytherin huh? Lestatia really did not agree with that. She wasn't tormenting her for the fun of it, calling her names, and picking on her. She just told her to go away because she doesn't want to talk to her.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:39 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami took a step towards Les, her eyes draining of the hurt and filling with the anger. You know what they say about blue fire. It's the hottest. She glared at Les. "No. We're going to talk about this. I'm done trying to beg you to be my friend. We're going to talk about this and it's all going to go away." she said her voice even more demanding and determined than before. Her lips pursed, showing how serious she was.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:48 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia folded her arms, unmoving. "All going to go away." She repeated, then gave a short, humorless laugh. Almost a scoff. "If you're done trying to beg me to be your friend, then why do you keep on about it?" She asked boredly. "Give me my sketchpad and we can both be on our way." She said, suppressing a sigh. This whole matter was getting far too.. draining, or something. "Go to Cottonbrain, if you wanna be his friend. I'm not interested."

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:52 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami shook her head. "No! If you were friends with one of my enemies, I wouldn't mind." she said, angry that Les was being so awful about this. All she cared was about her stupid sketchpad. She needed to come back down from the clouds. Now.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 05:55 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia looked at her for a moment. "If you had had an enemy, I would not have befriended them." She told her. Not that it really mattered now, Sami wasn't her friend anymore. Not as far as Lestatia was concerned. But she meant what she said even if she didn't really have any emotion behind her words.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 06:00 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"And I appreciate that." Sami said stiffly before continuing. "But I'm not you and we can't all have different opinions. He's nice to me and we're friends. You don't have to hang out with him or be nice to him or even talk about him. You just have to accept me and who I am." she felt weird. Almost as if she needed Les to be her friend. Sure, Les knows everything about her current...situation...but that didn't mean Sami needed Les. Sami jsut felt that happiness won't come until Les comes. Sure, a few laughs and smiles might appear but they won't stay or be perminent.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 06:57 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia seriously doubted that she really did appreciate that. She just didn't understand how she could call Lestatia her friend when she wanted to be friends with CB. They had made fun of him behind his back together, they'd defended each other against him together, as friends. Lestatia had thought she could trust Sami to be her friend, and to stick up for her against CB when he was picking on her, and as someone she could confide in and trust to watch her back and to help get revenge when CB did something to her.

So it was like a slap in the face, actually more like a stab in the heart, when Sami announced that she was friends with CB. Her first friend, and she turned out to be a traitor, a friend of her enemy. She shook her head slowly.
"The friend of my enemy. How could I ever be friends with you after this?" She asked very quietly. She had a weird sinking feeling in her stomach, and she just didn't have the energy do get upset and worked up and yell and all that. She kept her jaw tightly shut to avoid her chin trembling slightly, resisting that irritating feeling to cry.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 08:12 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami tilted her head to the right and raised her eyebrows on a 'Is that so...' way and pointed out "I thought you weren't made at me because I was friends with Sebastian." :Hypocryte!: Sami thought darkly. She was frowning now and halfway thought about calling Les a hypocryte out loud.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 08:38 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia sighed. She really didn't know how to explain it, and she really didn't feel like it either. "You just don't understand." She said quietly. She wasn't entirely sure if she understood, even. She was really confused about the whole thing, and she didn't know what to do. She just felt like she'd been betrayed, and it hurt. And she didn't want to be hurt again, and it just seemed like if she tried to still be friends with Sami that she'd keep on doing things like this, and hurt her. After being hurt so much in the past like that, she had made up her mind she wouldn't let anyone else hurt her, and now this. She didn't think she could trust anyone now, and least of all the same person who had hurt her.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 09:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami raised her eyebrows and said "Please, explain." she sat back down on the armchair and crossed her legs, glad to know she wa finallygetting somewhere. Ish. She might not try to explain, but if she did, she'd keep her mind open.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 09:11 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia glared at her. "You don't get it. I don't want to talk to you!" She said, finally raising her voice slightly, very slightly. She couldn't explain, she didn't really know how. And she also didn't want to. She didn't want to tell her how she felt, she didn't consider her a friend anymore, and she certainly didn't trust her anymore. "Give me my sketchpad." She said, her tone dropping again to how it was before, quiet and emotionless.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 09:20 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"I can't understand unless you explain it to me, Les!" Sami said, her voice raising slightly. She felt like a mother whos two year old asked why after everything. In short, she felt frustrated. If it was anybody else, she might've given the pad back and left, but it was Les.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 11:37 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was in a particularly happy mood today so happy that he was actually whistling out loud to himself. There was a spring in his step that showed that he was full of energy today. He was walking past the third floor corridor when he heard voices over by the lounge. He recognised Sami's French accent and looked over and saw her, he instantly smiled. It was great to see her. He thought he would do the right thing and go over and say hello; but just as he turned around the corner he realised who she was talking to it was Les. He stopped walking and his sprite-ly whistle faded out into the empty corridor. He looked around for an escape exit hoping that Sami or even Les hadn't seen him. He did not want to be involved in whatever was going on here especially as he thought he was cause.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 11:41 PM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

-Entering with permission from Les-

Amelia had heard yelling as she was walking down to the dungeons. Yelling can only mean one thing to Amelia, there was fun to be had.
One of the voices was slightly familiar, and Amy poked her head around the corner to see who it was.
It was the two Ravenclaws, that used to be friends.
It looked as though the blood traitor girl was begging the mudblood to be her friend again. Once a blood traitor, Always a blood traitor.
Shaking her head, Amelia was disgusted that Seb could befriend a blood traitor. She had half a mind to tell his mentor.

Stepping out, Amelia didn't even bother trying to be quiet. She wanted her presence to be known.
"Oh is the ickle muddy blood having an argument with her traitor of a friend?" Again with the mocking tone, Meels had nailed the tone....it was like her speciality now.
Leaning against the wall opposite from the little fight, Amelia crossed her arms and watched the two.

Amelia looked side ways and saw Seb, half hidden in the shadows. She smiled at him menacingly, showing him that she planned to have fun here. Meels was a little annoyed with him. Fraternising with blood traitors was something she looked down upon. But she wasn't going to let him know she was slightly pissed at him.

This post has been edited by Amelia Locke: Jul 23 2011, 11:43 PM

--------------------
user posted image
^Huge hug to Vera for the sig^
-[Facebook]-[Chico]-[Wand]-[Callboard]-
-[Summer Plot Banner Made by the wonderful Alex Valen]-
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 11:57 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

While Lestatia was trying to think of what to say, because she just didn't want to talk to her, and for some odd reason she just was drawing a blank on sarcastic remarks lately, she heard someone approaching. She could hear them from a ways off because he was whistling. But apparently whoever it was stopped before they entered the room. Then that one girl walked in. Lestatia turned her head and looked at her for a moment. Not her again. That was CB's friend. And Sami was his friend too. What if the two of them ganged up on her? And what if CB showed up to help gang up on her?

For a split second, she felt vaguely glad that Sami had her sketchpad hidden away safely. Then she realized. Sami might well be, and probably was, in league with them all! Her sketchpad wasn't safe, it was in terrible danger! She bit her lip, trying to think. Ugh, she was so off today.. she just couldn't think. What could she do? She felt like she was back in kindergarten or 1st grade when bullies used to pick on her all the time, before she started standing up for herself. She wondered who that other person was, the one who was whistling. Maybe it was someone who could come to defend her.. did she dare hope?

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 06:38 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami heard whistling and then somebody enter the Lounge. She turned and smiled. It was Sebastian. "Hey, Sebastian." she said happily. Then another Slytherin came. She frowned and crossed her arms. "I am not a traitor. No matter what anybody says. If anybody here needs to be called names it should be that hypocrite." Sami pointed at Les. She turned to Les before saying "I'm done trying to get you to listen. You treat me horribly and I don't think I want to be friends with someone who dumps another friend just because their friends with somebody else. Here-" Sami threw her sketchpad on the table"-take it. I don't want it." She crossed her arms and turned away from Les.

This post has been edited by Samina LaFoy: Jul 24 2011, 06:39 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 06:53 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Internally Sebastian was cursing himself that Sami had seen him but he would never let her know that. He waved over to her and smiled.

"Hey Sami!"

The he heard another familiar voice it was Amelia his Slytherin buddy. Seb didn't realised that the third floor lounge was so popular. He casually waved at her too and smiled.

"Hey Meels!"

The exchange between his two friends Meels and Sami was somewhat surprising he hadn't expected them to be best of friends but there was naming calling and spite exchanged between them. What they didn't know was that they were both very similar, strong headed and passionate women he was glad that they were his friends he certainly felt safe with them around. They would kick the butts of anyone who dared to threaten him. He gave a confusing stare to Amelia and then back to Sami, wondering what had gone on between them for there to be so much hate.

"Make love not war ladies."

He joked, hoping to ease the tensions between the two of them. If they survived not being hexed by each other today then Seb would see that as a small victory.

Sebastian looked over at Les, she looked down right miserable, she deserved to be miserable after all the misery she had caused him it was about time she felt some serious karma. Sebastian was feeling particularly cocky and decided to rub a little but of salt in her exposed emotional wounds.

"Hi Les!"

He waved at her just like he had waved at the other two but with a little over enuthisasm just to add a bit more hurt to her. Would she cry? He watched as Sami dumped a notebook or something back into Les's lap.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 04:52 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia's faint hopes of having someone to stand up for her quickly evaporated when she heard Sami greeting Sebastian. She could see this whole situation turning very bad for her very quickly. She grabbed her sketchpad when Sami threw it on the table. She had to grab it quickly before that other girl or CB grabbed it.

She looked back at Sami.
"I'm not a hypocrite. You are." She said quietly. She heard CB's overly cheerful greeting to her, and at first ignored him. Then, catching what he said, she turned slightly. "Don't call me Les. My name is Lestatia. Only my friends are allowed to call me Les." She said, but without much emotion in her tone. She looked back at Sami. "That goes to you too." She added even quieter.

Then, since she had her sketchpad now, she turned to leave. She definitely did not want to be here with three people who hated her and two of them being Slytherins. In fact, they were all purebloods and she was muggleborn. She could definitely see trouble there. She just wanted to be alone somewhere.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 05:25 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami returned the smile easily and again it faded because of her. Her fingers nails dug into her palms and her knuckles white. She was officially losing it. "I'm not the hypocrite here. I'm not the one who said she wasn't mad at me because I was friends with Sebastian! Now that's the only reason your mad at me! Get over yourself Lestatia! Or, should I call you Gothclaw? No, hypocrite will do. Because that is what you are." she exploded at Les. She felt bad that the Slytherins had to see that, but she didn't care anymore. "Your a coward. You run away from anything. Why don't you stop running and face me for once!" she challenged, betting that Les wouldn't even try to fight her.

This post has been edited by Samina LaFoy: Jul 24 2011, 05:26 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:16 PM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia looked between the cosy hello between Seb and the blood traitor called Sami. And then the real yelling began. This was what Amy had been looking forward to.
She listened taking mental notes. At least know she knew the goth girl's name....and she knew a couple of names to call her that she didn't like. This was fantastic!
"Yeah Les, you should face the traitor, and sort out your issues." Amelia was just trying to [Censored by the Caretaker] the two off further.
Their was a smirk, plastered to her face. She just wished she had pop corn.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:33 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian watched as Les unleashed on Sami, it seemed all was not so rosie anymore between them. He remembered back to the day he first met Sami and how tightly she and Les were, almost inseparable - the key word there being ALMOST. Sebastian had done the unthinkable he had broken their little friendship up he felt rather proud of himself actually.

He glared at Les as she said:
Don't call me Les. My name is Lestatia. Only my friends are allowed to call me Les.

He stuck his tongue out at her, not an overly mature response but it was very mocking and in its own way said 'nah nah Sami is my friend not yours.' When Sami called Les Gothclaw he almost stumbled backwards, that was his name for her but he supposed that she could use it but he (and his writer) claimed copyright of that name. He was about to inject with something witty to say when Amelia beat him to the punch....Traitor who was a traitor? Sebastian was confused and look quickly at Meels trying to work out what she could mean. After that little distraction Sebastian finally chimed in his verbal quip to the altercation.

"C'mon Gothclaw, you didn't have a probably battling with me. What's your problem now?"

He hoped that would entice her to come back and show them all what a devilish b*tch she actually was, he could only hope anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 11:53 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was starting to think that this was the worst day she'd ever had, ever. Not only were they all throwing insults at her and calling her names, hypocrite, coward.. and serious, still using the gothclaw thing? She rolled her eyes. Didn't he get it, that name didn't bother her. She actually liked that name. The only thing she didn't like about it was that he came up with it.

But the worst thing, she thought, about all this, was that she just didn't feel like she had the energy to fight any of them. To retort back, retaliate in any way. It was like she just couldn't bring herself to care what they said. A vague, halfway sarcastic remark slowly drifted into her mind, but she didn't feel like saying it.

Instead, she sighed heavily and put her sketchpad into her backpack again, then shoved her left hand into her pocket, holding the backpack in her right hand. Looking down at the floor as she continued to walk away, as if not even hearing anything they were saying. She hoped they would just leave her alone, let her go on her way. She wanted to be alone. She just felt so miserable.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:02 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"I'm not a traitor!" Sami hissed at Amelia. "If you must know I come from an extremely long line of purrbloods. Not a single drop of muggle blood is in me." She crossed her arms and pursed her lips. There wasn't a drop of muggle blood anywhere in her family line at all. She was very proud of er pureblood, but she only told people when necessary. For example, when somebody calls her a blood traitor.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:15 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia walked forward past the blood traitor and grabbed Lestatia, pulling her back (god modding with permission).This was fun and she didn't want it to end.
Amy pulled back a bit stronger then what she had before in the tower. And let go, mainly hoping Les would slide across the floor and hit the wall.
Amelia the spun to face the traitor.
"It doesn't matter if you don't have and muggle blood in your blood line. You are a traitor, because you are basically begging a silly mudblood for friendship! You'll probably grow up and marry a muggle!!" Disgust was thick in Amelia's voice. She was proud of her extremely pure blood, but she would NOT associate with anyone who had a soft spot for muggles, or mudbloods.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:31 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian could feel the mood in the lounge tightening up something big was about to happen, he had butterflies in his stomach as he tried to anticipate what was going to go down. He tried to remain as cool and calm as he could. Sami was ranting and raving about her blood status apparently, Amelia was obviously having a dig at her about befriending a muggle. Sebastian cast his mind back to his first meeting with his mentor Vincent he remembered his words so clearly "Sebby, you have to try can convince blood traitors that our way is better, pure bloods must stick together" Prior to this conversation with Vincent, Seb didn't have anytime for blood traitors but now he was making the effort and especially with his friend Sami, trying to get her to see that blood traiting was bad. Apparently Amelia had a different strategy, she obviously didn't have a mentor as great as Vincent.

When Amelia grabbed Les he couldn't help but think Amelia was made of awesome. She was taking it to the Gothclaw, he had been waiting for her down fall forever. Sebastian really wanted to give Meels a hi-5, though now was not the apprioriate time or place, he would later though. Then she insulted Sami, Sebastian was torn between his two friends. He believed that Sami had just been misdirected by that filthy mudblood he was going to make sure she saw that their way was best, as per Vincent's instructions.

"Cut it out Meels ok, she's starting to see the real side of what muggles are like now (he looked at Les in disgust as he said this). She'll soon understand that us pure bloods have to stick together."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:55 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia flinched inwardly as she heard Sami's words, about how she didn't have any muggle blood in her. She knew that already, that she was a pureblood, but still. They way she said it, it was like she was already thinking like a Slytherin, like muggleborns were beneath her or something. And since Lestatia was muggleborn, it kind of stung. She closed her eyes, pausing briefly, but not really that noticeably, before biting her lip and going on.

But she only got a couple steps before she was suddenly yanked backward, and flying back through the air. When she hit the ground, she hit pretty hard. Her head suddenly got an explosion of pain as her head hit the floor pretty hard, and her backpack went spinning off into a corner. The force of the impact left her stunned for a moment. 'Oww..' She thought, vaguely. She blinked a few times, trying to bring herself back to reality, as she felt rather far away from that at the moment.

Everything seemed distant, and.. and it was just like when she got knocked into that stable door! Little spots swam before her eyes, and things she did look at seemed to split into two of the same thing.. double vision. And then there was that buzzing in her ears.. wait no, her ears just popped, and she could hear them talking now.
"....us pure bloods have to stick together." She caught the last part of what CB was saying.

Puzzled, and still slightly dazed, she slowly lifted her head to see what was going on, and looked at Sami. Oh.. bad idea.. her head hurt really bad now, and her whole head felt like it was spinning, she was so dizzy she almost felt sick. Best just lay still. She carefully let her head rest back down, gently, on the floor, wincing slightly. She took a few deep breaths, trying to not feel so dizzy and stuff.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Jul 25 2011, 12:56 AM

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 01:02 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami shook her head. "I wasn't begging her to be my friend. I wanted her to listen to me. But Indon't need her." she told Amelia. "I don't need mudbloods." she couldn't believe she said it but she did. She had explained the word to Les and even told her she never used it. She was a change person. "I would never marry a muggle! How disgusting!" she snapped, disgusted at the thought of actually kissing a muggle. She truly did hate muggles.

(Going to bed. It's l-a-t-e!)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 01:33 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia shot Seb a glare, he should no better then to tell her what to do.
"She better! Otherwise she is just as bad as a mudblood." Amy glanced between Smai and Seb, "And people that associate with blood traitors are just as bad! So for your sake Seb, I hope she comes to her senses." It was cruel, but Meels was just in a foul mood.
"Good!" Amy spoke now to Sami.

Looking over at Les, she laughed slightly. It really did amaze Amy sometimes how strong she could be.
There was stuff everywhere.
Walking over to where Les was crumpled on the floor, Amelia picked up Les's backpack, and rummaged through it, pulling out her beloved sketch pad.
"Why do you love this so much?!?!" She looked down at the girl, an uncaring look in her eyes.
Amelia walked away from the girl and flicked through the drawings, coming to the one of her necklace.
"Oh hey! It's the lake necklace!" Amelia had seen Seb through it into the water while she was up in one of the towers. Se had been so proud of him at that moment!

((Have a good sleep!))

This post has been edited by Amelia Locke: Jul 25 2011, 01:34 AM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 01:50 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian didn't like how Amelia spoke down to him as if she was the authority around here, who did she think she was? It wasn't cool to deflect her anger onto him especially sense they were friends.

"She will, give it time Meels obviously she has been brain washed (he glared over at Les on the ground) remember, she will see the good side don't you worry about that."

He glared over at Sami, this glare said 'make sure you do or otherwise I will look like a complete idiot.' He wondered why Les hadn't gotten back up yet there was no way little Amelia could cause that much damage. Perhaps she was faking being unconscious so that they would leave her alone...that was not going to happen this was way too much fun.

As Amelia went over to torment Les he couldn't help but smile proudly as she produced the image of the lake necklace. He did that, he threw it out in the little lake and watched her mourn for it afterwards. He was however shocked to hear that Amelia knew about that incident, he would have to speak to her about that later but for the moment he stood there proudly and smiled if he could give himself a hi-5 he would but he didn't want to look like a complete tosser.

"I remember that necklace."

He said as he pointed to the sketch. He walked over to Amelia who was standing right near Les on the floor. He used his feet to kick her feet to see if there was any movement coming from here.

"Get up mudblood."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 02:15 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia felt another stab of pain, emotionally, when she heard Samina call her a mudblood. What happened to Sami? Tears threatened to gather in her eyes, but she blinked them back quickly. No way was she going to let these people see her cry. But still, what had happened to her former friend? Ever since she decided to be friends with CB, she just changed into a totally different person. So had she, though, she realized.

She'd been starting to be happy, really truly happy. Having fun, hanging out with her friends, actually having friends, now her best friend betrayed her and she felt so miserable she couldn't even think of any comebacks, she felt like she didn't even have the energy or motivation to do anything, not even defend herself. She closed her eyes for a moment. She remembered back to a time when she was 8, and her dad promised to take her somewhere and then he didn't because he forgot and had to work. She'd been so disappointed and hurt, and angry at him. Then, she'd taken matters into her own hands and gone all by herself, without her dad. And he got mad when he found out.

She felt like a totally different person than that girl. Even just a couple days ago, she would have been fighting, defending herself, not letting them bully her around. But, she felt like a different person right now. She just couldn't feel any motivation, like she couldn't make herself get up and fight anymore. They were just going to pick on her anyway. Why bother? Then that girl came back. Her very voice made Lestatia's head throb in pain. Why did she have to torment her? Lestatia opened her eyes and saw that she had her sketchpad. Great. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach. She had it again, she knew Lestatia cared about the sketchpad.. she might destroy it.

Just as she was trying to gather the energy to make herself sit up, CB joined annoying-girl and kicked her.
"Jez-levm'lone." She mumbled, but they probably either didn't hear her at all or didn't have a clue what she said. She couldn't even make out what she said, and she knew that she was trying to say, 'just leave me alone'. Slowly reaching up, she gently felt the back of her head and winced slightly, then looked at her fingers. No blood. She was surprised. She thought that by all rights it ought to be bleeding, it certainly hurt enough to be. Limply, her hand dropped onto her stomach.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" She said, so quiet it was almost a whisper. They were standing over her, looking down at her. To Lestatia, it looked like they were spinning and splitting into two, merging back and then splitting again, all the while spinning in a circle above her. And that was also increasing her headache.

--------------------
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 03:10 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia nodded to Seb, she realised how angry she had got at him, he really didn't deserve it. He was trying to convert the girl. And Meels wasn't really helping that along that much. Amelia gave him a semi apologetic look, that was gone quickly, and replaced with a smirk.
"It was such a nice necklace! To bad the grindylows now have it." Amelia was just adding wood to the flames, and that reminded her of a thought she had had earlier.
Amy could light this on fire...that would be fun!
Amy looked down at the mudblood, semi interested. Seb kicked her feet, Amelia personally, would have kicked her in the ribs. The girl was either really good at acting, or Amy had actually done some decent damage, which was odd. She hadn't thought it was THAT bad.
Amelia decided the mudblood was faking.
"Oh get up and stop mucking around you silly mudblood!" Amelia flicked through the sketch pad some more, stopping at the picture of the girl's mother or aunt she had seen earlier.
She knelt down beside the girl, and shoved the picture in her face.
"I would hate to see something happen to this picture! Just think of this picture, with flames engulfing it." She whispered menacingly to the girl.
"What a shame that would be!"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 07:05 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami pursed her lips at Amelia. She didn't like her much. She then noticed Sebastian giving her a look that pretty much told her she better or else. She nodded to him to let him know she would try her best. The girls in the dorm aren't going to be happy about this. She didn't care. Might as well change her blue robes to green, anyways. Though, this moment reminded her of something the sorting hat had said into her ear. 'Your heart will change. But for your sake, pray it changes back.' Was this the change he was talking about? Maybe. But why would it be so important to change back?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 08:47 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb looked down at Les as she spoke something ridiculous, what was the dumb girl doing now? She was feigning injury it seemed typical Ravenclaws trying to outsmart everybody else but Seb and Amelia weren't going to fall for it. He cast his eye over to Sami and wonder what she was going to do, would she run to her friends aid or would she let the two Slytherins bully her further? Whatever her answer was this would certainly determine the fate of their friendship.

Seb stopped looking at Sami when Amelia spoke, he laughed at little as she mentioned that he necklace was with the grindylows, it would certainly suit them and bring out their eyes.

Amelia taunted Les more and more and when she threatened to burn the sketchpad Sebastian couldn't resist but join in with this.

"Burn it, burn it, burn it!" He chanted.

He rubbed his hands together and then around the picture of her mother like one would do to a camp fire.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 09:16 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia closed her eyes and sighed, wishing they would just go away. She tried really hard to ignore them. But it was really hard to when they just wouldn't leave her alone. She heard them talking about her necklace, being at the bottom of the lake. Well, they certainly knew how to make their words sting. If she hadn't been feeling like she was about to pass out, she probably would have felt much more pain at the reminder of her necklace being lost forever.

Then her own sketchpad was shoved up to her face by annoying-girl. Lestatia reluctantly cracked her eyes open and found herself staring at the picture of her mother that she had drawn. It was so close to her face.. she reached to grab it, to hold it close and not let annoying-girl do anything to it. She didn't want anyone burning her sketchpad.

So far, annoying-girl apparently didn't know who the drawing was of. But she knew that CB knew that her mother was dead, and if they put their heads together, with Sami, they'd figure it out. She really didn't want them to know, that would only give them more information to use against her. She wondered why all the bullies seemed to target her, all the time. Oddly, a few days ago she would have taken three bullies on in a fight readily.

She remembered the first time she fought back against bullies, there'd been three of them then, and she'd been in kindergarten and their leader had been in 1st grade. She'd kicked him between the legs, then when the other boy tried to grab her she elbowed him in the gut, and finished with a punch to the face of the third kid. Today, she couldn't seem to make herself even try to fight. And it was even worse now, because her head felt like it was splitting in two and she felt slightly disoriented even.

--------------------
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:24 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami looked at the picture Sebastian was holding and pointed to it. "That's the picture of Lestatia's mother." she said, knowing it would be incentive for them to burn it more. She didn't care about Lestatia anymore. If they wanted to burn her picture, fine. She really didn't care. Might as well trade in her robes and switch to Slytherin at this point.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:31 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia turned as Sami said who it was.
"Oh. Really?" Her voice purred and she turned back around to look at Les on the floor.
Amy then looked up at Seb. "Could you please drag her to her feet??" She wanted Les to watch as her precious picture of her mother went up in flames.
As Amelia waited for Seb to do as she had asked, Meels took out the lighter she always had stashed in her back pocket.
She would have used her wand, but she didn't really want to get busted for using magic outside of class. She was mean, and cruel, but she tried to get into trouble as little as possible.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:06 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian looked at Sami when she exclaimed That's the picture of Lestatia's mother. Sebastian looked at the picture and recalled that Les's mother was dead, he assumed that Sami knew this but for some reason he didn't want Amelia to know. Maybe he thought this would stop her from burning the picture but he didn't want her to know, so he kept this piece of information to himself (for now anyway).

Sebastian went around the other side of Les and tried to stand her up, she wasn't exactly helping the cause so it was a difficult process. He fumbled about trying to get his grips right to stand her up, he felt like a fish out of water flopping about trying to get on last breathe of the water. Finally he managed to get her in a position that he would be able to get her own her own two feet. With a pull and a tug here and there she was finally standing vertically she swayed back and forth (god-moded with permission) like she had been drinking one too many butter beers.

"Stand still woman."

He finally said to her as the frustrations of the last couple of minutes finally started to show. But still she swayed unsteadily on her feet, perhaps something was wrong with her? Perhaps when Amelia grabbed her she had really hurt herself. STOP IT! He said to himself, stop trying to help her she is your enemy not your friend.

Looking over at Amelia whom didn't seemed to be phased by Les'a apparent injury he realised that he probably had a few things to work on when it came to be a natural Slytherin.

"Hurry up and do it Meels I don't think she can stand for long."

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Jul 26 2011, 09:07 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ