View All Announcements

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Third Floor Lounge
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:37 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

'Great.' Lestatia thought. 'Thanks a lot Sami.' She sighed inwardly. She had not wanted them to know that it was a picture of her mother, so of course Samina announced it. She should never have trusted her. She felt so stupid now, trusting that girl so readily, considering her her best friend. She'd been far too eager to befriend her, and trusted her far too quickly. Now the girl's true nature had come out. Did Lestatia never learn from the past? Too late now, it seemed.

She heard annoying-girl.. Meals? What kind of name was that? Anyway, she heard her telling CB to make her stand up. 'No, no.. please don't.. oh no....' She thought, involuntarily letting out a soft moan as he dragged her upright. If her headache and dizziness was bad while she was lying down, it was nothing compared to standing. She thought her head was splitting in two, it hurt so much. A small whimper of pain escaped her before she could stop it, and she got so dizzy now that she was standing, that her vision went sort of reddish for a moment, so much she felt slightly nauseous. After swaying on her feet for a few seconds, held up by Sebastian, she fell back down, hitting her knees pretty hard. It probably looked like she was kneeling before her tormentors, but she couldn't help it.

Wincing, not only from the headache but also now from the pain on her knees, she tried to steady herself with one hand on the floor, holding the other up to her head, taking several deep breaths to try and make the nausea go away. Reluctantly, she looked back up at where.. two 'Meals-es' were each holding a lighter up to a copy of her drawing of her mother. No, not two of them, just one. But Lestatia was having double vision at the moment, and while she knew this, it still looking like two of them.

She vaguely and very briefly thought about begging her to stop, not to do it. But she knew that wouldn't do any good. She'd just waste energy and look ridiculous and they'd just get a laugh out of it before they continued on with it. Nothing was going to save her drawing, and probably her whole sketchpad. For all she knew, they might light her on fire next. Figures that that they would. They all seemed about cruel and evil enough to do it.

She couldn't imagine feeling any more miserable, and it probably showed on her face and in her eyes, which were once bright sapphire blue and sparkling with excitement and mischief, and now were dull, dark blue, sad and usually uninterested. And right now her eyes were starting to get tears in them, and showed the pain that she felt, not only physically but emotionally too.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Jul 27 2011, 01:20 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:54 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami decided to sit down. Her feet were starting to hurt from the long day she'd had. She collapsed on the couch and watched Les get up...then fall back down. Ouch. Oh well, she'll get over it. She watched Amelia get ready to burn it and shrugged. Les could probably draw another if she wanted. Not like it mattered, anyhow. Sami really didn't care.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 10:05 PM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(( By Request...Thanks for the invite (=^.^=) -- Sorry if you anyone ends up with detention...!))

Liselle was very excited with all the castle stirring and the arrival of previous classmates and some familiar faces from her time at Beauxbatons; it had been a long day and she knew that it was going to only get more intense! She was returning up the floors of the castle from the courtyard, taking floor after floor of steps to get back to her offices where she was supposed to be monitoring students working on projects when she thought she heard something happening in one of the rooms off third floor. This time of the day she idly thought, there should be no classes going on...

...but there were assorted rooms up here, so she decided to take a walk through, instead of just up. Liselle had been thinkin about what a lovely group of students she had this term, and how nicely everyone seemed to be getting along. She was busy with a notepad and a quill, making some recommendations for the coming fall term when she walked by the room. She needed to do a double-take and walked backwards, takin down her glasses and looking into the room.

She blinked, idly wondering just what she was seeing. There were two students - a Slytherin and, surprisingly - a Claw- in the room. One of the Sltherin was holding up one of her Ritual Students, Lestatia. She noted that her student seemed to be in pain. She pursed her lips together, seeing the other Slytherin student holding a lighter over a portrait. Either this was one heck of a party, or there was something amiss here. Noting the three students, she slipped her hand to her wand.

"Children! What in the name of all things do you think you're doing?" She said, sharply, now putting a hand on her left hip. She looked at the group sternly.

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Aug 15 2011, 06:00 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 07:32 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Seb lifted Les to her feet, Amelia flicked her finger on the lighter and watched as a small flame shot up.
She held the small flame underneath the page, and watched as it was engulfed in flames. Les fell to her knees as the flame had just caught. Amelia had thought the her timing had been fantastic. It would have looked rather amazing to a bystander.

Amelia knelt down, dropping the now half burnt picture onto the ground between her and Les.
"Look Les. Watch as your mother burns." Amy's face was beside Les's and she was whispering lowly, so that the others couldn't hear her.
Then a voice came from behind, and Amelia turned and looked towards whoever had spoken.
It was some professor she had never seen.
Amelia put on an innocent face, the one she used to use when she wanted people to think she was genuinely concerned.
"We were practising some tricks some of the older students had shown us, with lighters. Then our friend here just collapsed!! I think she's ill!!" Amelia sounded so concerned, "Could you help us?!" Beneath the concerned tone, Amy's voice was sweet. It was just to add to the charade.

--------------------
user posted image
^Huge hug to Vera for the sig^
-[Facebook]-[Chico]-[Wand]-[Callboard]-
-[Summer Plot Banner Made by the wonderful Alex Valen]-
user posted image
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 01:45 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami looked up as the Professor came in and her eyes widened ever so slightly. She glanced at Sebastian as Amelia started lying. She continued to sit on the couch, not sure what to do. She didn't want to help Lestatia, but if it was what had to be done, she'd do it. But, the Professor didn't answer Amelia yet, so she sat there and stared down at Les.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 04:41 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(I would have waiting on Seb to post first, but since i'll be leaving on a trip before he comes online, and won't be back for 3 days, i wanted to go ahead and post once more so you won't have to wait on me quite as much)

"Look Les. Watch as your mother burns." Lestatia heard her say as she set the drawing on fire. Lestatia wasn't sure if she could keep from passing out. She couldn't stand this. She'd had horrible nightmares about that day for years, and now they only rarely troubled her, but she still had the nightmares sometimes, and it was awful. And now.. this was bringing them back.

She covered her face with both hands, trying not to watch as the picture of her mother burned. It looked far too much like how it did in her memory/nightmare. She almost started sobbing, but she managed not to. After the girl dropped it to the ground, Lestatia snatched it back up, ignoring any flames that might still be on it, and hugged it to her chest as tight as she could, which effectively extinguished any remaining flames. She kept holding onto it like that, arms crossed over it to her chest, and with her head tucked down as well.

Then there was another voice added in, one she recognized. Professor Beaulon? She couldn't even bring herself to look up, but she was almost certain that she heard her voice, and from the tone.. someone was in trouble. Surely not her, she was the one being attacked. But now that evil, annoying girl was putting on an innocent act... surely Professor Beaulon wouldn't buy that? She really hoped not. She supposed she could try to tell what happened, but she wasn't entirely sure if she could talk right now. This was all just too horrific.

Her thoughts right now were not really very coherent even to herself. Really, all she was seeing was her mom dying in the fire, and some part of her brain seemed to be screaming to save her, but she couldn't do anything, couldn't move or speak. And yet she was hearing, like from far away through a tunnel or something, as the others in the room were talking, though she might have only followed the conversation partially.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 09:05 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian watched as Amelia taunted Les to think that this girl was initially sorted into Hufflepuff was a joke she was most certainly 100 percently a Slytherin. She was actually pretty cool.

When Sebastian heard the older female professors voice he froze, he tried to make up a reason about why they were doing what they were doing. Sebastian was never very good at thinking on his feet. Thankfully Amelia came to the rescue and what a very clever girl she was. Her reason was believable but would it be able to convince a professor.

Sebastian tried to help tried to add something to make the story more believable but all he could do was stand there and nod and grunt, not exactly the perfect allis to have in a crisis.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 02:12 AM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Unfortunately the Professor was neither daft, nor ignorant as to the on-goings between Lestatia and her… friends these days. A scowl of a glance around the room told her that this must be the described group. The rouse would have been rather convincing, had the professor not walked in before she set the thing on fire and told the girl to watch her drawing or mother burn. And when the girl tried to backtrack to what she had bore witness to, it was going nowhere.

“I’ll take that lighter, now. You will do well to not lie to me a second time. All three of you, take a seat in a lounge.” She said, rather sternly, moving over to Lestatia to check her over. At least she was still breathing. “I want answers, and I want them NOW, or you will all be losing points, serve detention in the forbidden forest and be recommended for immediate expulsion from Hogwarts. Start Talking.” She said sternly, and definitely not playing games with this wretched group. She was likely to throw the entire lot in with the other, never mind that Sammy was sitting on the couch when she came in. There was an injured student, and there would be HELL to pay.

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Jul 28 2011, 02:33 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:46 AM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia looked up at the professor, her facial expression changing from complete innocence to a look of knowing.
She handed over her lighter, it was nothing to her, so she didn't care with handing it over. After that Amelia walked over and took a seat on one of the lounges.
"Yes we were terrorising her, but what we did wouldn't have caused that!" She pointed at Les. "She was leaving and I pulled her back.....just a little to hardly. And she slid across the floor and hit the wall. But all it should have done was slightly daze her! Not knock her out! I might have pulled her back hard, but not that hard!!!" Amy was now telling the truth. She knew when a professor had seen her act at work, so now the act was gone, she was being herself.
"Honestly professor, I didn't do that! I know my limits, and I know hers. I don't abuse people to the point of unconsciousness, I annoy until I get a reaction. No one is ever seriously hurt!"
Her grey eyes looked up at the professor. She wondered what the others would say. And she burnt the picture of her mum yes, but as far as Amy was concerned she would see her and be able to draw another picture of her. She didn't know the woman was dead.
Amy was twisted but she never really wanted to cause too much damage this early on. At the moment the people she badgered were just play things.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 08:00 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami looked up at the Professor and said, truthfully. 'That's true. Ever since she hurt her wrist she had been complaining of a headache and said she felt dizzy. I told her to go to the hospital wing, but she refused to go." Sami hoped she wouldn't get in trouble She didn't do anything, technically. But, if her friends got a detention, she'd take one, too. It wouldn't be fair for them to get a detention and she not. She continued to look at the Professor, as if to tell her it was the truth and she was not nervous. She only looked down when she was nervous.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 02:27 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Still holding tightly onto the drawing of her mother, Lestatia winced slightly each time the professor laid emphasis on a word, since her voice got a bit louder when she did that, and therefore cause Lestatia's head to hurt a bit more. 'I want answers, and I want them NOW, or you will all be losing points, serve detention in the forbidden forest and be recommended for immediate expulsion from Hogwarts.' She heard professor Beaulon saying, and looked confused as she raised her head up slightly, to look questioningly at the professor.

All of them? Point loss, detention, and maybe even expulsion, to all of them?
"But Professor... I didn't do anything." She said really quietly, not even sure if her mumbled comment was loud enough to be heard. She didn't want to speak very loud on account of her head hurting so bad. She was confused, thinking that professor Beaulon was going to give her detention as well, when she was just the one being attacked and such. So it didn't make sense to her. She didn't care to get detention for something she'd done, but she didn't want to get punished because someone had picked on her, that just wasn't fair at all.

She tried to ignore that one girl talking about how she barely pulled on her or something. She couldn't help hearing her say that though, and frowned a little. That was a lie, she had pulled her backward really hard, and the floor felt even harder, when she had hit her head on it. And as to her comment about knowing both of their limits, Lestatia would have rolled her eyes and scoffed if she'd been her normal self at the time. There was no way that girl could know Lestatia's limits. She doubted she really even knew her own. If she really thought she hadn't pulled her back that hard, then she obviously didn't know how strong she was or something.

Lestatia also tried to ignore Sami as she was talking about how Lestatia had been complaining about her headache and stuff. She hadn't complained about having a headache, if anything she tried to hide how she kept getting headaches from everyone, and she only mentioned it a couple times to Sami before Sami turned traitor. While everyone else was talking, the room seemed to spin slightly to Lestatia, almost like she was on some sort of carnival ride, except this didn't feel all that enjoyable. She blinked a couple times to try and make her eyes stay open, then took a couple deep breaths while staring down at the floor, hoping she wouldn't fall over or get sick or anything. And there was a sort of weird buzzy type noise in her ears like it was drowning other sounds out.

It was almost like the time she had stayed up all night and all day once, just to see if she could do it, and she kept zoning out and nearly falling asleep and stuff, and the stuff going on would be kind of a blur and whatever people were saying to her seemed not quite.. real. Like it was all a dream or something and she was half awake and struggling not to fall completely asleep. Yeah, she figured that was the best way to describe how she was feeling right now, except with a big headache added on.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 05:37 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was nervous, he always got nervous around people of authority but right now he was even more nervous because he knew that he was in the wrong. He gulped as the Professor listed all the things that could happen to them if found guilty, Sebastian's face went pale and he could feel his body starting to perspire. He didn't feel very good at all as he walked over and sat down uncomfortably on the lounge.

Sebastian agreed with Amelia, yes she had pulled her back but she had not intended on harming her.....at that exact moment anyway. He decided to chip in and explain. He sat upright so that everyone could see he had something to say.

"Um....Prof.....Professor, Amelia did only pull her back with no intention of harming her and she must have hurt herself, but honestly Professor I thought she was faking it."

He could feel all their eyes focusing on him light he was singing a solo song under the big spot light in front of millions of people. He hesitated and then continued on.

"We did the wrong thing we...we.....should have realised she wasn't faking it and taken her straight up to the hospital wing. I'm sorry."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 06:05 PM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She waited, eyes narrowing as she knelt next to Lestatia putting an arm around her for gentle support. She was going to help her to the hospital, but wanted to make sure that she could stand - or she'd call in help and get her out of here on a stretcher. ((GM by Permission)) She figured the girl would probably be able to get there with help walking. She was not only worried about a concussion but perhaps damage that she may have sustained putting out the fire. She raised a brow when Amelia admitted to terrorizing the girl. Did she even understand the connotations of the word? And physical harm. At least she admitted that she had done something. "I see. So you knowingly grabbed someone without their permission? Do you think that you're better than Miss LeGrande? That you deserve the right to push her and pull her around?"

Sammy? She now had the professors attention. “You want to sit there and play innocent and act like you had no part in this, Miss LaFoy? Why you’re worse then they are, sitting here and doing nothing when a member of your own house is being terrorized by other students.” She said, in disappointment; not anger or rage… but sheer disappointment in the Claw’s behavior. She still had her eyes leveled to Sammy. “Any of the three of you want to tell me what happened to her wrist?” She said, moving her eyes from the Claw to Sebastian .

“You don’t grab and pull someone. You don’t touch someone. It’s called harassment children. Look it up before you et expelled. Her wrist. Explain.”

Well, if she had thought that Les had a concussion before, she was pretty sure of it now. This wrist matter that Sammy had brought up was something she would mention as well “Not you, Lestatia. We’re getting you to the hospital wing. Try to stand, I’ll get you down there in just a few moments.”

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Jul 31 2011, 06:11 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 06:25 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami was furious. That Professor had no idea what Les had done to her. "Me? She's the one who hates me out of the blue for being friends with a Slytherin. She's the one who won't even let me explain. She's the one who told me to go burn in...well, you know! I'm surprised she hasn't used what I've told her against me!" she yelled, soon realizing that she had yelled at a Professor and that she probably gave Lestatia a few ideas. More than anything, she hoped the Professor would just turn to Lestatia an get mad at her. This whole thing started ecause of her and this wouldn't have hapened if she hadn't over reacted.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Amelia Locke
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 11:54 PM

Slytherin Third Year
325 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Amelia looked up at the Professor when the woman spoke to her. She kind of did think she was better then the mudblood, she was a pureblood after all. But there was no she was going to say that to a professor, who seemed to be in love with mudbloods.
"She was walking away. Her and Sami have issues to work out. It was the first thing that came to my mind." It came out as a whisper. That was the truth, if only partly.
Amy agreed with the professor about Sami. At least Amelia didn't hide who she was and she only sugar coated who she was when she wasn't trying to get in trouble.
At the mention of her wrist, Amelia looked between the professor and Sami with a confused look on her face.
"I don't know anything about her wrist." Amelia looked up at the professor. This was the first time she had heard of it. Of course this was only the second time she had met Les. Well she hoped that Seb wouldn't mention anything about the necklace, that would get him into a world of trouble.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 02:16 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The hospital wing.. Lestatia frowned a little. "No, I'm.. ok." She protested, but her protest was rather weak. "I just wanna go to the dorm..." She added quietly. She winced slightly as Sami started yelling. It hurt her head. She didn't want to go to the hospital wing though. Yeah her head hurt, but she figured she'd be fine. She just needed to get some rest, take a nap or something, and then she'd be ok, right? She heard the professor asking about her wrist, and she sighed a little. "It's fine." She mumbled, not feeling like explaining about that right now. She kind of hoped that she wouldn't press the issue. It wasn't a big deal, since it was already healed and everything.

Oh great, and now she was supposed to try and stand. She wasn't sure if she could manage. Last time, when CB made her stand up, she got too dizzy and fell down again. She'd much rather just stay like she was for a while.
"Pr'fsor, I don wanna standup..." She mumbled, afraid she'd get really dizzy again, and her head would hurt more, and she might even pass out. In fact, she remembered the other day in the library when she climbed up to a higher shelf to get a book for Ed, and then got dizzy real suddenly and passed out. She was lucky Ed was there then, to catch her. She didn't want that to happen again now. Oh well, she figured she better do what the professor said.

But.. she wasn't sure if she could stand up without moving at least one hand away from her, and she didn't want to let go of her drawing that she was still hugging tightly to her chest. Maybe just one hand. First, though, she had to get her other stuff. Where'd her backpack go? She slowly looked around, then saw it still where Amelia had dropped it when she had gotten Lestatia's sketchpad out of it. And her pencils and some other stuff was scattered around it. With a small sigh, Lestatia took one hand, her right, away from the drawing, reluctantly at that, and put it on the floor as she tried to stand, slowly.

She wanted to get her backpack, and put her stuff back in it. No way was she leaving her stuff here for those bullies to go through and destroy. But as soon as she tried to get up, she got more dizzy as she had expected, and started wobbling, unable to balance properly. She quickly let herself go back down to her knees when she nearly fell over. If not for Professor Beaulon having her arm around her shoulders, she probably would have fallen over. She brought her right arm back over her drawing like it was before, since her attempt at standing up had failed somewhat.

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 08:27 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian hung his head in shame as the Professor scolded Amelia, even though she wasn't directly cursing him he knew that he would soon be next on her list. So maybe Amelia shouldn't have grabbed for Les but the intention to hurt her was not there, he just wished the Professor could see that as some small mercy, though he doubted it.

He was expecting to be next in the firing line from the Professor but he wasn't, he was last, always leave the worst to last. He gulped as he looked at Sami who was sitting nearby him. The Professor she let it rip, gave her a pretty decent spray. Sebastian could feel his entire body tense up he was dead nervous now. What did she have in store for him? Seb was horrified as Sami spoke almost rudely back to the Professor. One thing he was taught was to always respect people in authority. He jabbed his elbow in her side and looked at her and shook his head, trying to say "Cut it out" with this gesture; he hoped that she understood what he was trying to convey.

When asked about the wrist Sebastian honestly had no idea what had happened there. If he did he would have certainly said something. After sitting in silence he finally said something about the wrist injury.

"Professor....I don't know anything about her wrist injury. I'm sorry."

His eyes looked directly at the Professor's he wasn't lying he was in fact telling the truth.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 7 2011, 05:15 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami shrugged when she asked about the wrist injury. "She never told me how she got hurt. She's clumsy. She falls a lot." Sami said, but not in a mean way. More of a matter of fact way. It was true. She did fall a lot. She normally get through a day without getting hurt. Deciding she was done with this conversation, she pointed to Les. "Might want to get her to the hospital wing. She looks awful." she said sounding as if she was concerned for her roommate.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 03:32 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia heard Sebastian saying, "Professor....I don't know anything about her wrist injury. I'm sorry." She frowned a little, trying to think through this terrible headache. "Yeah, right. He didn't know anything about it. He's just the one who did it." She mumbled under her breath, more to herself than anything.

Then Sami spoke, and Lestatia looked up at her as she heard her say
, "She never told me how she got hurt. She's clumsy. She falls a lot." Lestatia narrowed her eyes slightly at her. "That's a lie. I told you exactly what happened." She said quietly, flatly. And she only seemed to fall a lot because she either kept getting knocked down, pushed down, or slipping on pumpkin juice that someone had decided to dump on her head.

She thought for a moment, trying to remember and be sure about whether she had in fact told Sami what happened to her wrist. She did tell Sami, right? Yes, she did! Because she remembered that it was directly after telling Sami about Sebastian causing her to get hurt, that Sami had stated angrily that she was going to kill him, and Lestatia had told her to chill out, then Sami went off to paint. And that was when she befriended Sebastian. Which was pretty much the main reason why she and Sami were no longer friends.

And now she was lying to defend her new best friend and keep him from getting in trouble. What a traitor, seriously. She looked down again as all these things seemed to re-flood her mind, hurting her emotionally almost as much as her head hurt physically. Her eyes started to mist over with tears but she blinked them away quickly. She wished those three would just leave already. Maybe they would all three get expelled, that would make things so much easier for her.

--------------------
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 02:22 PM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Well, if Liselle was all fit to be tied before, poor Samina had the full weight of her Ire now. Amelia and Sebastian - well, they seemed to be accepting of their lot, they gambled and got caught. Walking the fence, excuses - all of it. . .just... caused her to take a calming breath. She would not respond in an out of sorts way, regardless of how she wanted to just....WHAM. "Ahh... so you are the girl that has been harassing Miss LeGrande, Miss LaFoy. If someone does not want to talk with you, that's their prerogative. If someone tries to leave the room and you dump food on them, it's harassment. If you -touch- someone, impede their exit, or continue to harass Miss LeGrande I will personally take you to Professor Devlin. I would drop the attitude if I were you, Miss LaFoy."

As far as blood was concerned, she understood that some of the students seemed to think that the color bled differently depending on your heritage. She at that moment gave a glance to see if Les were bleeding anywhere as a point in case, but alas, it didn't seem so. Concussion, possibly. Amelia had her attention again. The girl seemed repentant, but didn't they all? She nodded, though, believing that Amelia did not know anything about her wrist. That, she believed. She admitted what she had done though not apologized. Truth be told, she was not expecting her to. "Do you understand that these ... shenanegins can get you expelled? There is so much here for you all to learn and do, if you'd just .. keep your hands and wands to yourselves!" She was so confounded that children would not come to Hogwarts with ... manners.

She listened to Sebastian who also seemed repentant. And who caused the wrist injury? "Now, here is a quixotic moment - I have an injured girl telling me that you caused her wrist injury, that you know nothing about. Have you ever touched, pushed, pulled or otherwise touched - in any way - Miss LeGrande? Think Carefully." she said in warning.

She gave Samina a final sharp look. It was not her discussion to end. "Yes, she does look awful. What were you doing in here? What was your role in all of this, Miss LaFoy? And accordingly to Miss Le Grande, you're lying. So. Why don't we try this all again..." She knelt down as Lestatia was unable to stand, giving her a second or two before she'd haul her off with a spell. The ONLY reason that she wasn't giving the Claw Detention *RIGHT NOW* was because she was sitting there... on the couch...and doing nothing when Liselle came into the room... and apparently, the Slytherin weren't going to squeal on her.... which in Liselle's opinion was MUCH WORSE. But she knew how the Headmistress would look at this. If you didn't SEE it, if you didn't WITNESS something and no one tells you what was going on... you can't DO anything about it. If no one REPORTS something then you can't do anything. She was sure that Samina was in the thick of it with the other two --maybe moreso. . . You can bet that she was going to be on a watch list.

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Aug 15 2011, 02:35 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 03:33 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "Look, I came in here to relax and get away from it all, and she walks in. I wanted to talk to her, so I walked up and she was straight up rude to me! I've been nothing but the best friend to her, and she just drops me. I bet you don't know what that feels like. Just because I became friends with someone else. Which isn't something I'd ever do to anyone. Especially since it has happened to me, because it sucks!" she said, on the verge of tears. After everything that has happened to her, she didn't need all this drama.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 05:55 PM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She had now had enough. "Miss LaFoy, while I empathize with your efforts to rekindle a friendship, that is not my concern at the moment. A student has been injured and you were here when it happened. If you do not have any information about how that happened, I will make sure that is in my report. Your deputy head of house, Professor Voss, is a counsellor, I would also recommend that you make an appointment to speak with her. She might be able to help you with some of these things that you're going through." she said, gently. She could imagine what it was like to be on the outs with your friends and knew that was exactly the kind of things that a counsellor could help with.

"Finally, please remember disrespectful behavior to a professor will not be tolerated and I am reporting such behavior to your head of house who can decide your punishment. Now please, before I get her to the hospital, onto the matter of Miss LeGrande's injuries. Do You Know How She Injured Her Wrist? It's good that you encouraged her to go to the hospital when she was hurt before - you said so much earlier. When was that?" She said, rather calmly and insistently. This was, in fact, important. Girls squabble and have their issues. She truly wished that she could help. Did she fall? Was she pushed? The healers would need to know these things - they could be vital in the girls care. If all she was going to get was indignant responses, she had better things to do.

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Aug 15 2011, 06:33 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 06:30 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia finally decided to try and clear things up. She didn't really feel like talking at all, she was sure it would worsen her headache, but it seemed that they were going to just keep talking about it back and forth forever, and Sami kept insisting on telling her lies, so she might as well speak up already. "You really need to get your facts straight." She said quietly to Sami. She then spoke to professor Beaulon. "Cott- I mean Sebastian, pushed me down the other day in the stable," -She shot a glance at him that was something like a glare, but much weaker- "and I fell down and sprained my wrist." She explained as briefly as she could. "And also hit my head on the wall, and I kept getting headaches and getting dizzy, but I mentioned that at all, so she's making that up." She had to add that.

"And as to today, I was already in here when she showed up. I just wanted to be alone, and she came up to me and started trying to make me talk, and she grabbed my book and wouldn't give it back, even though I told her I didn't want to talk to her or anything." She sighed a little. "And none of this would've happened if she'd just given me my book and let me go." She added. 'Or better yet, if she hadn't been a traitor. I should've never trusted her.' She added in her thoughts. Nothing but a best friend? She didn't even feel the energy to get angry at those words. But it was a big fat lie. Not that it really mattered, Lestatia knew the truth of that matter, so why waste time trying to explain it all to the professor, who was likely to take Sami's side anyway?

--------------------
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 08:23 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian's could feel himself almost being sick in the pit of his stomach. He did remember pushing past Les in the barn, he didn't know that she had hurt herself. It wasn't that big a shove and he was pre occupied with the fact that he his room mates broom was jinxed and almost killed them both. He looked over at the professor with guilt in his eyes and owned up to what he knew.

"Um....Professor....I did push past her in the barn the other day and I know she fell over but I didn't know that she actually hurt herself."

He remembered when Les bashed him up she had shown no remorse for him and offered no assistance so he was just returning the favour, tit for tat right?

Sebastian glared over at Sami, was she going to own up for her part in the escapades, it didn't look like it. And he wasn't going to dob her in because it would just look like he was trying to get the Claw in trouble because she was a Claw and he didn't want to have to deal with the consequences of that. She was the one that had to live with her decisions, no him. The way Sami spoke to the professor concerned him, it seemed like there was a lack of respect and he worried that maybe she was more of a bad influence than Amelia (and that was saying something), Sami seemed to be very deceptive and he worried that maybe she would do the same thing to him that she had so easily done to Les. This was a lot to think about for a young boy.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Prof. Liselle Beaulon
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 09:58 PM

Unsorted Member
895 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liselle listened to Seb and nodded. He pushed, she fell; which probably meant that she'd crunched it under weight, so there could be a bit of a stress fracture instead of just a sprain. "Thank you, Mister Delroy. Thank you for your honesty, I trust that if I check in with you in a few weeks we will be able to have a more pleasant conversation and you will have not physically touched another student on this campus. The same goes for you, Miss Locke. The two of you are to report for Detention." She said, of Amelia and Seb. She figured that they would be pretty upset at Samina for not getting detention -- but she didn't catch the girl doing anything. It was just conjecture, and she had to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Miss LaFoy, if you ever need to talk my door is always open, but I suggest that you take a breather and get some air. Most other professors would have had you suspended for the way you just spoke to me." She said, softly though firmly. She wasn't playing favourites here, in any direction. Facts demanded that Seb - who was holding Les up when she came in the room - and Amelia - who admitted to grabbing and throwing (or pulling) her, and destroyed personal property with the fire - were due Detention. Instinct said that Sami knew more, but she couldn't punish her on Lestatia's word alone. "Take a walk, cool off, and get your head on your shoulders." She doubted that Sami would ever approach her, but she looked at the girl with honest empathy and care. In fact, she continued that look over to the two Slytherin patiently sitting on the couch. She gave a small shake of her head and sighed; such a waste of brilliance! They could do so much. "I will not deduct any points at this time. If any of you have more information about her injuries, please, please let me know. I'll be in the hospital wing. You're free to go."

Such potential...it was a shame and it made her stomach turn. She let Lestatia to lean on a chair, and collected her bag and the sketch book. She tucked that around her side and then scooped up Lestatia to head to the hospital. She was looking worse. (( GM by Permission ))

This post has been edited by Prof. Liselle Beaulon: Aug 15 2011, 09:59 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 07:50 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian hung his head as the Professor scolded him, he knew that he had done wrong and he deserved the punishment. The thought of detention terrified him and he could feel the colour draining from his face at the very moment the professor said the word. He had heard horrible stories about detentions at Hogwarts he just hoped that his was not one that would be stamped down in Hogwarts folk law.

When the professor and Les left for the hospital Seb was really keen to get out of there. He looked at the other two and didn't say anything. He stood up put his hands in his pockets and left dragging his feet as he headed out away from the lounge.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 03:02 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami was about to protest on how unfair the punishments were, but the Professor seemed to leave as soon as the words were out of her mouth. She stood up and crossed her arms. She did not need help from anybody! She was just as an independent as a stray cat. She waved absentmindedly to Sebastian. "See you later. I need to fix something." she said, scooping up her bag and hurrying out to find...someone.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lottie Lachlan
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 09:14 PM

Unsorted Member
2013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*Lottie bounded into the Lounge located on the supposedly spooky third floor. She was looking for the ghost of the dead Weasley twin. She'd decided that if she were him, he'd be lurking about the spookiest place in the castle... that was the third floor corridor shed decided since it had been shut off for so long but she'd had no luck thus far as she came across a lounge. In one arm she carried her teddy bear, he wore a gas mask just incase those freaky Blubbersprouts, a gas emitting monster that lived underground, were due to emerge to feast on the plants of earth. They did so once every 100 years and it was best to be prepared. Following along side her was her fat black and orange cat named Sage. She was getting annoyed this pesky ghost insisted on never showing himself but she was not going to believe he wasnt around... Deciding she needed a break she flopped into an over stuffed chair and sighed deeply*

This post has been edited by Lottie Lachlain: Aug 23 2011, 09:15 PM

--------------------
user posted image
FROG CARD || -HEAD OF THE QUIBBLER STAFF- || user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Omega Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 09:21 PM

Unsorted Member
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Meg had been curled up in one of the corners, you know those alcove type places in large old drafty lounges that are sort of behind the fireplaces, reading a book. Not just any book her latest installment of an Anne McCaffrey book. Yes, she might of been a little too young to understand what some of it was but hey Meg enjoyed the space stuff that was about it. She looked at the older girl and her bear. She blinked her dark eyes before clearing her throat to maybe get the girls attention.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PM
^
Lottie Lachlan
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 09:32 PM

Unsorted Member
2013 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*Lottie was still in the process of sighing when someone cleared their throat to gain her attention. She looked over at the person demanding her attention and she brightened up at the fact it was a first year. Surely if there was a Weasley ghost running around the castle a first year would know about it. They spread rumors faster then her Quibbler did*

Hey kid, you havent seen a red headed ghost around the third floor have you?

*She asked biting her lip hoping that this kid could help her locate the ever elusive twin*

This post has been edited by Lottie Lachlain: Aug 23 2011, 09:33 PM

--------------------
user posted image
FROG CARD || -HEAD OF THE QUIBBLER STAFF- || user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Omega Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 08:00 PM

Unsorted Member
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Meg shook her head red curls springing about her head. Since coming here she had not seen a single ghost, let alone a red headed one, that the school claimed to host and that rather disappointed her. Clearing her throat she took a guess and asked. "Why do you ask?" Hey she was a curious person. Granted a little angry but curious as well.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PM
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 07:50 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

New RP

((Tag: Lestatia Saphira LeGrande))

With never being on the Third Floor besides going to a class, Susan decided that she was going to go explore. She came across a nice little lounge and thought Well, this is a nice little spot. I think I'll sit here for a bit and read. Susan then took out a book titled Sleeping Beauty and she began to read it.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:01 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia had purposely avoided the third floor, and especially the lounge here, all year ever since that last time she'd been there as a first year, when three other people ganged up on her and nearly killed her. Ok so that was a bit over exaggerated, she'd only gotten a concussion and some slight burns, but still. It was still not her favorite place in the world and that was a big understatement.

So, she was only here because she had to be. She didn't want to be, but Fuzzy had escaped from her little tank, and Les was searching desperately for her pet tarantula. What if someone else saw her and freaked out, and squished her?! She thought she had seen something that looked like a little spider scurrying down the third floor hallway, and had run to follow. She then followed it into this room, biting her lip and glancing around hesitantly.

She saw another girl sitting there reading, and she froze for a second upon seeing a bit of green somewhere in her outfit. Around here, to Les, green was a warning flag of slytherin. She bit her lip and thought for a moment.
"Umm.. sorry to bother you.. but um, if you happen to see a big spider... please don't squash it?" She said timidly, glancing around for the young tarantula. Where could she be hiding?

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:07 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan had been only reading for a short time and was approached by a Ravenclaw student. She looked up and gave the girl a smile. Susan then said No, I haven't actually... Susan then stopped and her eyes went wide with fright. She then studdered D...did...you say...big...SPIDER?! Susan closed her book and stood up as fast as she could hoping that the spider had not crawled it's way up the back of the couch and onto her back. Susan clenched her book in her hand hoping that the demon wouldn't be on her.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:13 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia sighed a little. She figured this girl was probably just another typical slytherin, as well as a typical girl. "Chill out. She's perfectly harmless. Her name's Fuzzy.." She said, glancing around. "She's still really young, so she's not really all that big.. at least not for a tarantula." She figured this would only freak the girl out more, but oh well. Lestatia didn't want anyone hurting her baby tarantula! She surveyed the floor, then peeked under the couch, sighing when she didn't see her.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:17 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan realized that the Ravenclaw girl was a nice person. Susan then said If you'd like, I will help you look for her. I'm not a too big fan on spiders, but I love to help people. Before Susan began to search she said My name is Susan Jackson and yes I'm in the Slytherin House but don't worry, I'm a nice Slytherin not a mean one. and a relaxed smile was put on Susan's face.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:22 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically, a bit doubtful. "No offense, but if I seem a bit.. doubtful, just.. well don't hold it against me, I guess." She said with a shrug. She glanced around again, looking over at that spot where she'd hit her head before. "I mean, last time I was in here, three.. I mean two slytherins and one should-be-slytherin, got me sent to the hospital wing." She added quietly. She shrugged and looked under a table.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:30 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan looked at the girl and asked How did they send you to the Hospital Wing? What did they do to you? Susan had a frightened face because she was worried that the girl may pull her wand on Susan. Susan tried to stay fine. After looking under the table, Susan asked How could my house do that? I don't belong with people who hurt others.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:35 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was really kinda confused. This girl really didn't seem like most slytherins. She thought for a moment. "Long story. But one girl yanked me backward while I was trying to leave the room. I hit my head really hard on the floor. Gave me a concussion." She wasn't about to tell about Amelia burning the picture of Les' mom, and all that. It was too personal, and she didn't normally talk about that even with her friends. "Don't know how much farther it would've gone if a professor hadn't come along and stopped them." She looked around the room and sighed, wondering where Fuzzy had gone. She pointed over to the corner area. "That's where it happened." She added quietly, then went to the other side of the room and looked under a chair.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:45 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan wanted to cry for hearing this story about the Ravenclaw girl. It's kinda how the battle happened with her parents and the Slytherin house. I kinda know what you mean, when my parents came here, on their seventh year a few weeks before school was released, they got in a huge battle with the Slytherin House. The Slytherins were jealous because my father Richard was a very popular wizard and he wanted to be treated like everyone else and they were also jealous of my mother Lucinda for her great intellegence and wisdom. Richard was in Gryffindor and Lucinda was in Ravenclaw. In the grounds, it was some of the Gryffindor students, my father and mother and some of the students in the Ravenclaw house versus pretty much the whole Slytherin house. My mother's friend Narcissa (Malfoy) was on her side but she fled for she never like the battle against her own house and my mother's only two Hufflepuff friends that were fighting along side her were killed for their magical healing powers. Susan's throat went dry, for she was always scared of the same battle happening to her. The leaders of the Slytherin house were expelled and the whole house lost all their points. Susan then added about her family generations in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Ever since Hogwarts opened, my family has always been in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, and I am the first family member in history to be in another house besides those two. Susan's eyes began to water up with tears for she knew that no one it the Slytherin house would understand her.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:59 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia stood up straight and listened to her story with slightly widened eyes. Her story was very, surprising. "Wow.. that's. Wow." She didn't know what else to say. "So you ended up in the same house that your parents had a battle with?" She couldn't imagine such a thing happening. She smiled a little at her, then shrugged a little. "That's pretty cool though, that your parents went to hogwarts too." She added after a minute, hoping to lighten the mood a bit.

She happened to glance over at the fireplace, and then saw a medium sized spider resting on the hearth.
"There she is!" She exclaimed happily. She crossed the room quickly and carefully scooped up the baby tarantula in her hands, happy to see her safe and sound. "Fuzzy, don't wander off again, I was so worried!" She said, cuddling her pet somewhat.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:10 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan then said I sometimes believe that me sorted into Slytherin was a wrong mistake because they are all about proud and better than everyone else and some aren't like that but alot are. Susan then saw Lestatia cuddling with her spider and thought Well, when you really think about it, it is kinda cute. Susan smiled with happiness that she at leas tried to help find the spider.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:20 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded thoughtfully. She thought for a moment. She didn't tell too many people that she was almost put in slytherin, but she'd asked specifically not to be. "Maybe you should ask about getting resorted, if you don't like it and you don't fit in?" She suggested. "I know a girl who was in hufflepuff and she got resorted into Slytherin." She told her. "She was the one who yanked me backward." She added, nodding toward the spot where she had fallen and hit her head, back in her first year.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:24 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan then said I did send in an essay to my head of house, but she said it would have to be approved by the other head of house and all the governors and the headmistress and it would be about a month before I would be resorted. Susan then added I've met two great friends in my dorm and I have to pretty much hide who I really am while I'm talking with other rude Slytherins, Head of House, or Headmistress. But when I'm around others like you or Gryffindors or Hufflepuffs, I take off my mask and show who I really am.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:31 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia nodded a little. She sat down on the nearest chair and held Fuzzy in her lap. "Well, normally I would say you shouldn't hide who you really are, but in this case.. well I think it'd probably be suicide for you to be yourself around your dorm mates." She smiled sympathetically at her. "I hope you can get in another house. Ravenclaw especially." She added with a small smirk.

She had nothing against the other two houses, in fact most of her friends her from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, but she had her own house loyalty and all. The more Ravenclaws, the more chances of winning the house cup, after all... something else occurred to her.
"I bet you know Ivy O'somethingorother, right?" She asked thoughtfully. She thought this girl must be a first year, so that would put her at being in the same dorm as Ivy, she supposed. And in that case, she really felt sorry for her.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:38 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ravenclaw is my second favorite house, tied with Hufflepuff, and actually, my brother Braden Jackson is a Ravenclaw student. He's the closest family member to me next to my mother. He's my buddy. Susan then said I haven't really met alot of other students from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff only Gabbi Bennett in Gryffindor and Peter Diericks in Hufflepuff. Susan then thought about the girl named Ivy and there is a girl named Ivy in her dorm. She then asked Is it Ivy O'Brian? She's in my dorm. She's okay I suppose, I haven't really talked to her but I think she's judgemental about blood status.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 09:57 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia looked up excitedly when she mentioned Gabbi. "Oh! Gabbi's my friend too!" She said happily. "I haven't met your brother, but the name sounds a little familiar." She added after thinking for a second. "I have some good friends in Hufflepuff, Ed and Al de Cruce." She said. "Ed mostly, but Al's cool too." She giggled a little. "They're twins." She grinned slightly.

Then she stopped smiling and scoffed a little when she mentioned Ivy being a little judgmental about blood status.
"Most han a little. Gosh, you shoulda seen her in the divinations lounge the other day." She rolled her eyes and scowled slightly, angered just at the memory of her. "She came up and was being all rude and snobby to me beca.." She stopped herself short from saying 'because she somehow knew I'm muggleborn'. "Because she has no manners I guess.

"Then there was this other girl who was there, and she was trying to be nice and she introduced herself and was going to shake hands with her, and Ivy totally snobbed her and ignored her just because she didn't know if she was pureblood or not." She looked down at Fuzzy and shook her head a little. "Then one of the professors got onto her, and she was totally sucking up to her and apologized and stuff like she was all sweet and innocent." She really couldn't stand that little brat...

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 10:04 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan thought Some Slytherins are like that, but we can't change them. They are who they are and there is nothing we can do. Susan then said Well, when times become hard, you always have friends to back you up. Susan said smiling.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 10:18 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia bit her lip and kept looking at Fuzzy. She wasn't going to say anything out loud, but really the only person she really trusted as her friend was Ed. She didn't mind being friendly to people, but when it came to trusting people, she was extremely selective with that. "Sure." She said quietly in reply to her. Friends to back her up. Yeah, one. One person in the whole world that she really trusted to turn to if she needed a friend. She shrugged slightly and got a piece of candy from her pocket. She usually didn't like to share chocolate, but she thought she should be nice and offer. "Want some?" She asked, holding out a mini kitkat, and trying to smile.

--------------------
^
Susan Jackson
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 10:32 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
422 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Susan replied to Lestatia's question with No thank you. I already had some chocolate today with some of my dorm mates. Susan then thought about having Braden join her and talk with Les and her spider. Susan then asked Do you mind if Braden joins us in the lounge? He's doing some studying and he needs some time away from books.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Gabbi Bennett

user posted image

Made by Yassy Fortalejo
PMWebsiteYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ