View All Announcements

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Third Floor Lounge
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Apr 13 2011, 09:51 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A lounge elegantly furnished with older comfy sofas and low tables perfect for relaxing.

This post has been edited by Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery: Aug 20 2015, 06:18 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 04:07 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi walked around the castle, exploring and trying to meet some more people. Obviously, she couldn't wait for summer term to begin, and sign up for classes, to get to the next year, and just do something instead of just standing around doing nothing.

So, just like that, Abbi arrived at a lounge. She wondered why she always toppled into a lounge. They were just everywhere, and all of them looked the same. Abbi shrugged, and went to sit down. She opened her book and pretended to read, while waiting for someone, anyone, to join her.

(OPEN!)

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 04:23 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Seeing as Angel had nothing to do, she was simply wandering around the castle, trying to clear her mind and forget her concerns. Of course there was only a matter of time before everything went crazy again and the examinations were on them all. Seeing as she had to get through this year without a scratch in order to stand a chance to continue, she knew she had to rub her nose against the grindstone and get everything straightened out again.

So here she was, meandering along the third floor corridor, looking for a place to crash in, as she felt a bit, ah, exposed while talking to her friend up in the tree out on the Grounds some time ago... yeah, climbing up the tree while wearing a skirt was a BAD idea, it seemed.She then saw that one of the Lounges had been renovated(?), so she decided to take a look inside and she peered around the corner, tentative on entering if someone else was inside.

--------------------
user posted image
Ability: Alex Valen; Grazie Wonder Girl!; Leaders: Er.. Yeah.
File~Plot~Ship~SQC~CB~YF FC~T^T~LLAMA~B-Day Gift?!~DJ Playlists!~Sign THIS!!!
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 08:18 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi looked around curiously as she heard footsteps outside the lounge, and then a girl come inside. She smirked, wondering on which house the girl was, and waved to her. Someone had joined her. "Hi, I'm Abbi," she said, smiling. What? She needed some friends, so what was the problem with being nice once?

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 09:58 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oops, she was seen! Nothing else she could do about it. Oh well, as long as she was welcome inside. She then said, "You can call me Angel," she said, before joining the girl inside the Lounge. It was lucky she wasn't wearing her school robes and such. It felt nice to be out of uniform over the weekend and get to relax.

She then took the seat opposite her and then asked, "Hungry?" before looking around her pockets to see if she still had that box on her. This time it was full of Wizarding food that was easy to carry around and long to spoil.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Abriella Mcfayden
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 01:03 PM

Slytherin Third Year
368 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Abbi smiled at the other girl as she interoduced herself. It was kind of... nice to be kind to people sometimes. But Abbi didn't know how, so she just wasn't. When Angel asked if she was hungry, Abbi shrugged and said, "A bit. Why?"

She then looked at Angel searching her pockets. "I've got some chcolate frogs... Here," She took two chocolate frogs out of her front pocket, and gave one to the girl. She nibbled on her own, wondering to whom she was actually talking to. She hoped it wasn't a Puffball. That wouldn't be good.

--------------------
user posted image
♣!pride by Alex Valen!♣
!sig by Des Rhodes!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:33 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(lol)

She squished into her chair to make sure she was more comfortable, then looked up when Abbi offered her a Chocolate Frog. "Thanks. I'm collecting these, hopefully I don't get another double," she remarked, opening the small box and catching the Frog before it hopped up and away from her! Snapping at it with one hand, she quickly bit its head off and took a look at the card.

"Strange. Never got him before..." she said, showing Abbi the card, it was of Severus Snape; and finally setting down the box of doom sweets in front of her. "Say I got lucky eh." she chuckled a bit, biting into her Frog again, leaving only the hind part of it along with the legs.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:39 AM

Alumni
1911 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Elisabeth was bored, no bones about it. She'd been back at Hogwarts for about a month or so, and as she hadn't been in any classes, had very little to do. She spent most of her time simply exploring the castle. Coming across an empty lounge on the third floor, she decided it would be a fairly nice place to sit and read. Pulling her worn copy of "A Tale of Two Cities" out of her pocket, she smiled and settled into a squishy couch and began reading. Soon, she was lost in the story, and quite unaware of anyone who might come in.

{OPEN}

--------------------
user posted image
nineteen|Empath|Art by Me|Want a sig?click here
PM
^
Lorinda Swansong
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:50 AM

Alumni
1252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lorinda had had quite a day in the Hospital Wing. But she had managed to spare an hour for a lunch break. After having a sandwich in the Great Hall, she grabbed a packet of popcorn to munch. After arriving at the second floor, she realised she had some more time, and continued to the third floor. Finding herself in the lounge, she took a seat and sunk into it, allowing the stress of the day to melt away. It was then she realised she wasn't alone - as she saw a glint of red hair flashing from behind a book. "Lis?" she began cautiously, "is that you? It's been ages, how are you?"

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 09:24 AM

Alumni
1911 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lis looked up when she heard her name, peering over her book. She saw the red hair and heard the accent that clearly indicated who it was. With a grin, she set her book down. "Lorinda! How are you? I've missed you!" Nodding at the statement that it had been a while since they'd seen each other she chuckled. "I've been well, had to go home for a while to set some things to rights, but now I'm back, and possibly the oldest seventh year in the history of Hogwarts. You've graduated haven't you? What are you up to now? Teaching or something of the like?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corvus Black
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 05:16 AM

Unsorted Member
3655 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ever since he went back to London, there's always this itchy feeling of wanting to get back to Hoggies. Sadly he's all graduated and stuff so he wasn't supposed to be inside the school premises. But hey -- if you can, why not? Talking about the Marauders Map still in his possession, something he'd try to borrow at times from James since his bestie's is somewhere hiding in a cave with his lover, Rosie. Yeah they're probably trying to create a "Renesmee", you know a magical vampire baby. Right. So trying to see where the current tunnel will lead him since he can absolutely use his favorite apparating skill -- that's for adults only -- Corvus instead walked past tunnels before finally seeing a door somewhere and when he opened it up - BAM he now found himself inside the third floor lounge. Fun entrance. Anyway, before he tried to check who might be in, he actually heard familiar voices. They're girls, much to his gladness and just as he slowly went near them, he recognized who they belong to. So in a quick jazz -- flying himself towards the huge lounge/sofa/whatever that both girls were seating on -- he'd finally say holla to his old pals. Hello hotties! Guess who's back?! He spoke matching with that dazzling signature grin of his. Oh yeah, he's playing childish but eh, Corvus is Corvus.

--------------------
PM
^
Lorinda Swansong
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:30 AM

Alumni
1252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lorinda giggled at Lis as she sat down on the lounge next to her, so Corvus' post makes sense. "Oh come on now! You were once Head Girl! You'll ace the NEWTs and be out of here before you know it. I got 7. Merlin, even Josh Daniels graduated. If he can do it, anyone can." Yes, the graduation of the oldest seventh year in Hogwarts history was a moment to be savoured.
"I'm a healer in the Hospital Wing now," Lorinda began, but was cut short by the appearance of someone from out of nowhere. Ah, gotta love those secret passageways. Alas, Lori never got to figure out where they were. Seeing who it was, she was squealing inside. However, she maintain her outer composure enough to look around the room and reply, "Um, I don't know, who?"

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:17 AM

Alumni
1911 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Elisabeth laughed and smiled at Lori. She was so nice to encourage Lis, and remind her that she wasn't altogether a slacker. Things come up, and she was back now, so that's what she'd have to go on. "I guess if Daniels did it I should be able to as well. I forgot he graduated to be honest, I figured they'd just finally chucked him out because they were tired of seeing him." Smiling brightly at Lori's announcement of her new job, she nodded enthusiastically. "I'm hoping to be a healer, I don't know if I'll stay on at Hogwarts or go to St. Mungos, but it's what I want to do. I...want to find a cure for cancer, one that we can share with muggle doctors preferably." Before their conversation could continue, however, someone came into the room through a secret passage. Smiling brightly, she waited to see who it was, and when she heard the voice, she squealed in delight. Certainly, she's nineteen, but when she sees one of her best friends, she can't help but react enthusiastically. Getting to her feet, she launched herself at Corvus, wrapping him in a huge hug. "Oh my goodness! Corvus, how are you? I've missed you so much!" She looked up at the handsome face of her favorite prankster and grinned brightly, her red hair mussed from the enthusiastic reaction.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corvus Black
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:30 PM

Unsorted Member
3655 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The one and only...Me He said confidently with a soft chuckle and giving the girls a wink. Yeah he just loves that kind of entrance - grand and just awesome like him. Then finally feeling something soft embrace him, his smile widened. Oh not the huge hug, Lis. Lorinda would think we're an item! How can I possibly start my move on her? Corvus jokingly said to Elisabeth while returning the hug back and grinning at Lorinda. Of course he had missed her too cause she's like one of his besties, girl version. They've had a good history together and she's actually one of those girls whom he hadn't dated just to be friends with. Swear! Fixing his now tousled hair and shirt since Lis literally wrapped her body on his, he leaned on the couch.So how's Hogwarts? I'm starting to miss my Gryffindor robe! Yeah his questions was a bit vague..but eh at least he's opening up a good topic for a conversation. Hahaha.

--------------------
PM
^
Lorinda Swansong
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 05:59 AM

Alumni
1252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh just you? What a let down." Lorinda feigned her disappointment. "I thought it was someone cool." She gave a soft laugh, not able to keep the facade up any longer. "You know I'm kidding. What have you been up to anyway?" She didn't expect an immediate answer, as Elisabeth had just embraced him.

Oh not the huge hug, Lis. Lorinda would think we're an item! How can I possibly start my move on her? "As if! You couldn't handle me. Anyway, I'm taken." Lorinda replied, her thoughts naturally turning to Joss. "Huh, what?" Corvus' question pulled her out of her reverie. "Hogwarts, right. Well, as far as the Hospital Wing is concerned, we have more than enough clumsy kids to keep us busy for months."

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 10:35 AM

Alumni
1911 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lis looked up at Corvus and stuck out her tongue at him. She loved having him as a friend, and was glad that she could pretty much flirt with him and there was no worry to be had by her boyfriend, because she and Corvus wouldn't ever date, what with her having dated Nate and all. "She'd have to think I'd want to date you for that to happen Corvy, and I hate to break it to you, but I've got myself a man, and he's waaaay cooler."

She laughed at the next exchange, clumsy kids and all. "You know, I want to be a healer, but if it's that busy, maybe I should change my plans. What are you doing now anyways Corvus? Clearly you can't miss your robes that much, or you'd have just failed all your NEWTs" She chuckled and winked at her friend."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 09:40 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[New RP]

~Tag: Braden Jackson~

Gabbi had never really had much reason to be on the third floor and had heard that the lounge there was pretty nice. So, she had decided to go down and see if she could meet any new people. Alas when she got there Gabbi was the only person in the lounge, she had decided to wait and see if anyone came cross it or something. She sat down on one of the couches and pulled a book out of her bag, expecting to read it while she waited for someone to appear.

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 09:51 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Braden became a new student, he took a walk from floor to floor of the castle. As he came to the third floor he noticed a girl sitting on one of the couches in the lounge. From his sight, Braden saw that she was a Gryffindor student. She looked as if she was waiting to meet someone there so Braden walked over to the girl. He sat down next to her and said "Hello!"

--------------------
user posted image
| Profile | | Claw Pride- Made by Fedora Middleton! | Thanks to Gabbi Bennett for the Sig!
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:01 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi looked up from her book as another student walked into the lounge and sat down next to her. The boy looked to be pretty young and seemed to be fairly new here. She smiled warmly at him saying, Hello, I'm Gabbi. What's your name? as she extended her hand for him to shake.

--------------------

user posted image

Siggy by Katheryne Jane Henley!user posted image ~ FriendsFrom the Beginning! ~ Tori ~ Shipper ~ Profile
PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:10 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Braden held out his hand to shake her's "Hello Gabbi! My name is Braden Jackson, I'm a first year Ravenclaw student." After Braden shook Gabbi's hand, he looked at the book she was reading. He was interested in it at first sight of the words on the paper. He asked "Hey Gabbi, what are you reading?"

--------------------
user posted image
| Profile | | Claw Pride- Made by Fedora Middleton! | Thanks to Gabbi Bennett for the Sig!
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:21 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It's nice to meet you Braden. I'm a second year,should be third year, Gryffie. Gabbi said after he had shaken her hand. When Braden questioned her about her book, she shook her head smiling, thinking, Oh, Claws and their love of knowledge and smiled slightly. Then she responded to his question saying, It's The Tales of Beedle the Bard, I usually read it when I start to get homesick. She closed the old book carefully, it had been her mother's and her mother's before her. It was kind of like a family heirloom.

This post has been edited by Gabbi Bennett: Jul 6 2011, 10:33 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:30 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Once Gabbi told Braden that the book was titled "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" the stories that were written in the book flew through his head. Braden memorized small sentences from each story. After he cleared his head from memorization, he turned to Gabbi with big eyes The Tales of Beedle the Bard, I keep that by my nightstand in my common room. Every night before I go to bed I read a story from it because they help me gather ideas to write my own stories of magic and during the night, I dream about how I'm going to write it. After Braden was done speaking, he thought to himself, Oh my gosh, did I really just show my nerdiness for the book? What's next? Do I tell her that I'm a huge fan of Rowena and I that I know where she came from, who her daughter was and how she died?

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:39 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi couldn't help giggling slightly when she heard what Braden had said. Most of her friends that were Claws had some sort of nerdiness and that is probably what made them Claws. Wow, that's cool. I heard somewhere that Beedle wrote more stories, but that they were lost in time. Which is a real shame, it bet they were brilliant! she said hoping to make up for her giggle and showing that she was a nerd too. Then decided to find out more about the boy asking, So, where do you live? When your not at Hogwarts that is.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 10:47 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yes! I also heard that about the others stories aswell! I was hoping to do further research on them while I'm here at Hogwarts. Braden wondered if her giggle was in a good way or a bad way, but which ever way it was he was just showing who he is and part of who he is is reading. After Gabbi asked Braden where he lived outside of Hogwarts, Braden responded with I lived with my parents in London. My mom is a librarian and my dad is a lawyer. I have a brother as well, but he's off in Scotland learning about the ruins of castles.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 02:38 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi smiled glad that she wasn't crazy in thinking that there were more stories, but decoded to go on with the new topic saying, Oh, that's cool I live in London too. Is your brother doing that for his job or anything? Some many of her friends seemed to live in London, which would be awesome if she ever went home, but she still hadn't...

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 02:46 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Braden responded to the question with Well it's not a job, he's in a club that studies about Scotland Castles and the club to a trip there to see what types of castles are still standing. I'm hoping to go there one day with my family when I finish my education here at the school. After Braden was done talking, he took out his journal from his bag and began writing an entry, he wrote Journal: I just met a new student at Hogwarts, her name is Gabbi Bennett and she is in Gryffindor. She's a second year student but she should be a third year student. She's really cool and I'm hoping to get to know her better during the year.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 03:57 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun! I bet it's a very interesting club or you could at least learn a whole lot about history. Gabbi said interested. She was wondering if Braden's brother had also been a Claw, he would certainly fit in with Claws. Then Braden pulled out what looked like a journal from his bag and started writing in it. . . That certainly was odd, but who was she to say what others did was odd? She wondered what he was writing about, but knew that it would be rude to ask.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 09:33 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After Braden finished writing in his journal, he turned towards Gabbi foregetting to mention something My brother came to school here once, he was in Ravenclaw as well. He did alot of his studies on the Four Founders of Hogwarts and the House Ghosts. When he came home after finishing his last year at the castle, he told me many stories about what magical things are here.
After Braden was done speaking, he looked down at his journal and back at Gabbi.Would you like to see what I wrote in my journal? It's nothing personal but it's just how I met you that's all

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 09:42 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh, that's cool. Both my parents came here and were Gryffies, but I'm the oldest and so am the first to be here. Gabbi said. Then when Braden asked her if she wanted to read what he had written in his journal she shook her said saying, No, it's alright. I believe you. She wondered if this boy was a half-blood or muggle-born since he had said that his brother had researched everything about the school. Gabbi thought that that was usually what people who were the first of their family to come to Hogwarts would normally do. But wasn't going to ask some people got defensive about that sort of thing and she knew better than that.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

My parents came here as well! My father was a Gryffindor student and my mother was a Ravenclaw student. They were both the same age and they were sorted at the same time. They had certain classes together and soon they started to be really close friends. After they left Hogwarts they eventually found out that they were neighbors in London. My mother lived in a house behind my father so they spent every day together and soon they were married. said Braden full of excitement because he was going to follow in his mother's footsteps like his brother and enjoy his time being in the Ravenclaw House. Braden then put his journal back into his bag and pulled out a charm with a red ruby inside it hanging on a gold chain.If you're wonder what this is, my father gave this to me. It was passed down from generations and generations from my father's side. My brother has one just like it but his is a blue gem on a silver chain and my mother gave him that one. They passed them down to us because in our family, Gryffindor and Ravenclaws are to be close friends and love one another equally.[COLOR=blue] Once Braden was finished talking he thought to himself. [COLOR=blue]Wow she must think my family are crazy people for passing down small charms from generations. Braden then added I'm a pureblood

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:16 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi smiled and listened to Braden's whole family story nodding every now and then. When he pulled out a small ruby on a chain from his bag she leaned forward looking at it. Then sat back as he explained what it was and how it linked to his family. Which made Gabbi wonder if he could read her mind since he ended it all with saying what blood type he was. Wow, that's a really cool family heirloom. You should be a Gryffie then since you got the ruby. she said jokingly. Then said, I'm a half-blood, my mother was a pure-blood. I guess my Tales of Beedle the Bard is a sort of family heirloom. It was pasted from my mother to me and from my grandmother to her and so on through the ages. Supposedly this is one of the few books actually written by Beedle the Bard!

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:27 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Braden looked back at the ruby he was holding in his hand. Braden chuckled when Gabbi said I should be a Gryffie. Braden himself got a chuckle out of it. Good joke Gabbi. I guess I could make it as a Gryffie, but I feel as if I'm right being in Ravenclaw.
When Braden heard about how Gabbi's Tales of Beedle the Bard heirloom, his eyes grew wide with suprise. [COLOR=blue]You must be very lucky to have that book with you. I'm sure you have kept it out of harms way. People would go crazy to get that book. What's your favorite story in that book? Mine is The Fountain of Fair Fortune

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:39 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Mine favorite story would probably be Babbity Rabbity. Yeah, I know it's a very precious book. I have always had it with me and no one else except for people in my family have ever touched it. Gabbi said. She smiled when he spoke about her joke then said, From what I've witnessed about you, you seem to be a Claw.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 10:47 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Babbity Rabbity is a great story. Agreed Braden. All of the stories in that book are great. Sometimes I question myself why I think one story is better than the other, so every week I switch favorite stories. Last week was actually Babbity Rabbity, this week is Fountain of Fair Fortune and next week is the Three Brothers Tale. After what Gabbi said about Braden being a Claw, Braden responded with Yeah, my heart for Ravenclaw is huge. Sometimes I think people think that when people are in Ravenclaw, you're only a nerd and that you wouldn't fit into any other house, but I ignore them because all the houses are balanced. One is not better than the other.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 03:56 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was off wondering about looking for Gabbi. He'd met her forever ago but he thought she'd be willing to help him with something. He was on the third floor when he heard voices in a lounge. He peered in the door way. As luck would have it he had found Gabbi and some younger boy in claw robes. He felt rude for interrupting but he needed help. He walked in. "Sorry to interupt." He looked at the claw boy. "Hi I'm Peter, I'm a friend of Gabbi's." He then turned to Gabbi. "Long time no see. I know this is out of the blue but I could use some help..."

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 04:48 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Braden turned to see a student in Hufflepuff next to him. Hello!said Braden[COLOR=blue]I'm Braden Jackson. I'm a first year Ravenclaw student. Gabbi and I were just about the book called The Tales of Beedle the Bard.Once Braden was done speaking to Peter, he sat quietly next to Gabbi wondering what Peter needed help with. Braden didn't want to seem rude to ask so he thought I wonder if I could help him as well, but I'll wait until I'm spoken to.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 08:37 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi was just about to respond to what Braden had said, when Peter Dereks walked into the lounge. She looked up at him in surprise when she said, It's okay. Hey, yeah it has been a long time, I was a first year then. She thought about how long that had been, then Braden was talking to Peter. When he was done she asked curiously, What do you need help with? Gabbi couldn't imagine what he would need help with from her.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 10:52 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was glad that they didn't seem to mind him barging in. He was questioning if he should talk about what he needed help with in front of the little claw kid but decided he'd have to risk it. It all else fails they could use him as a scape goat though he seemed nice. A nerd but nice. "Good to know I'm not interrupting too much. Well as I said I need help. There's a professor that teaches a class I'm in. He seems like an idiotic jerk and he's already gotten mad at me for a very small thing involving a nonexplodable luminescence balloon. I was wondering with your grffindor pranking abilities you'd be willing to help me prank his office?" He turned to the little claw kid. "You can help too so long as you don't tell on us." Peter knew that if the kid accepted he could end up in some serious trouble but the kid had to learn.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 11:02 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Once Peter spoke about his problem with the teacher Braden thought to himself What teacher gets mad at you for something so small and no harm that is taken place? I can't believe teachers can be like that here? The students here are to learn, not to be in trouble for something that never happened. But, what if I'm just going to be used? What if I get expelled? What will happen? I'm a first year student and I don't wanna get expelled. Braden then spoke up to Peter and Gabbi, Honestly, what teacher does that? Students are going to school here to learn about new things and if something goes wrong, well that's part of learning. Sometimes you must get introuble to learn but also too, teachers should not be doing that to students who are trying. I don't know if you need help but I'm in and I will keep quiet.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 11:38 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi listened as Peter explained his problem and what he wanted her help for, by the end of his explanation she was smiling. It sounded like great fun and possible get her into trouble, which wasn't that bad. Then Braden started talking and it seemed that the Claw didn't understand that Peter had set off some sort of bomb in the class. But she didn't feel like explaining so, she just turned Peter excitedly saying, Yeah, of course I'm in! It's sounds like great fun!

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 12:55 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter waited eagerly for them to respond. He was surprised when the claw boy made a whole speech and said he'd help. Peter could tell he had no idea was a nonexplodable luminescence balloon was but he wasn't about to tell him plus that was one down he looked to Gabbi who quickly added that she was in for the fun. Peter grinned at them both. "Okay awesome. My Uncle Jeff has some stuff we can use to prank and I have some stuff in my room. If you two have anything you'd like to get go ahead and get it. Let's meet in the enterance hall in an hour. Sound good?" He didn't explain who Uncle Jeff was. He didn't remember if he had told Gabbi about him but he was hoping if he did she'd keep her mouth shut. He doubted Braden would be as happy to except the idea of a Professor having and giving pranking materials to a student.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:34 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sounds good to me! Meet you there!Braden said. Later, Braden thought to himself If I do this, will we get away with it? Will I get detention? Will I get expelled?! I don't want that to happen! I love it here, I've started to make firends and I don't want my time at Hogwarts to be taken away. Oh no, what do I do? Braden's fingers started to shake out of nerves.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Gabbi Bennett
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:52 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1260 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Gabbi smiled as Peter talked about going and grabbing stuff for the prank. When he said Uncle Jeff, she wondered to herself if he meant Professor Taylor and if so that was awesome! Then started thinking about her supplies and what she had left. Gabbi wondered if Braden even had any pranking stuff... Okay! Sounds great, I'll see you two in the entrance hall in a bit then! she said smiling once more, then grabbed up her bag and started heading up to her dorm.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Braden Jackson
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 10:10 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
653 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I'll see you both there Braden said. He watched Gabbi leave and once she left, Braden left the corridor and went to the Ravenclaw Tower. As he walked to his destination, fear ran threw Braden's mind. Especially expelled. Braden then rethought about who her uncle was. Jeff... Braden thought. That wouldn't be Professor Jeff Taylor, the Professor of my "Your Family Tree and You" class. Could it be him? But why would he risk giving Peter pranking supplies? Braden thought as he continued to the Ravenclaw Tower.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 02:12 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter watched them all leave and then set off down to the Badger Hole to get his stuff then he'd head by Uncle Jeff's office. This would work out well he hoped.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Chrissie Shine
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 11:00 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
8 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

{new rp; tagged:Quinn Ashford}

Chrissie yawned slightly as she walked up to the third floor, figuring maybe it would be nice to take a nice seat after exploring the castle on her first day. She had been to a lot of places, and her legs couldn't take her much anywhere else unless she would get some rest before attempting to do so again.
She sat down once she reached the lounge, and looked around, realizing that not many people were gathered inside.
PMEmail
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 10:21 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(It's been a while)

[NEW RP]

It was one of those hot summer weekend days where nothing was going on at all. Sami would normally relax in her dorm and laugh with Les, but Lestatia officially hated Sami right now. At least, that's what Sami thought. So, she awoke early to ehr displeasure and threw on her favorite >>dress<< for no other reason except that she could. She loved wearing dresses and she packed all of hers for Hogwarts. Her shoes looked like >>this<<. Her hair was tied in her favorite hairstyle. A side ponytail. She twirled her pale fingers around her brunette curls as she made her way to the Third Floor Lounge. A favorite spot of hers. She collapsed on a couch with a book in hand. Hogwarts, A History. Trevor, her mentor, had recommended it to her, so she took up the opportunity to get it from the library.

(tag: Lestatia Saphira LeGrande and Sebastian Delroy)

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 01:10 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was sitting off in a corner, drawing, when someone came in. She ignored them, not even looking up, and hoping that whoever it was wouldn't notice her. She definitely didn't want a repeat of the scene up in that tower, with that mean Slytherin girl that CB liked to hang out with. She wasn't even sure of her name, but she was in Astronomy with her, and Mythology. She was lucky she'd halfway learned that spell from Richie, wingardium leviosa, or her precious sketchpad would be somewhere on the grounds after the girl decided to intentionally drop it from the tower.

Would she had been able to find it again? She didn't know, but it seemed far more likely, especially with the luck she'd been having, that someone else unpleasant would have found it first, and she would either have never gotten it back, or would have but then yet another someone would have been armed with information to make fun of her about. Was the whole school against her or something? Sometimes it seemed like it.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 01:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami looked about the room and noticed a familiar figure drawing in the corner. She stood and walked over, looking down at the drawing. "What're you drawing?" she asked, watching les's hands move up down and around the paper. She liked watching people draw. She hoped Les would forgive her by now.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 03:17 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia heard the person coming closer, and sighed inwardly. She became slightly annoyed when the person's shadow fell over her paper, then she person spoke. Samina. Her hand stopped moving and she sat still for a moment. She didn't want Sami to be here. She wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Her jaw tightened a bit and she refused to look up. She kept her head bent over her sketchpad as she continued drawing, ignoring her completely. She didn't feel like putting up with her right now.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ